Ropes and Chains ((Yujiko x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

The blonde smiled at the raven, hugging him back," Yeah- it was pretty amazing, huh? Our minds must be perfect links..." Ah. Souta, so romantic. Perfect links, it's the equivalent of soul mates for telepaths- so, this was really a cute moment for the boy. As the other began to clean him, he couldn't help but adore the elder man. Those small tiredly tender kisses just made him so lovingly vulnerable- all of it made the young man want to protect the elder. Though he hadn't been much of a master, he still kept to the code- the slave is the true master, remember that.

And, the blonde would never admit it to anyone else, but this was very true.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Yujiko

(( ^-^ very proud of you, not many people know that))

Kaname smiled softly as he closed his eyes, their minds linked huh? Technically they could. There was an old bond ritual where it could link them telepathically and it would grow stronger over time. He wondered if they should... probably not yet. He was still certain Souta would grow tired of him especially after he faced down Souta's father. So he couldn't let the other in to see that part of his mind.

(( XD Know which part? The Slave thing or the Perfect link thing?))

Smiling the blonde blushed," Wanna know something silly?" He turned his head to the elder for a slip second, then turned it back. "I can fell my heartbeat quicken when you think of me..." He smiled at this. How childish- it was just like that old wise tail-" When some on talks about you, you sneeze once". "Here, let me wash you, I'm sure your exhausted, Kaname-kun..." Speaking ever so softly, the younger man lightly grabbed the other's hand stopping it. "Let me wash you, sensei..."

(Lol slave thing, that they are the real one in control)

Kaname felt the tingle of a connection and wondered if this kid wanted to bond with him but then was snapped out of his thoughts when he gently grabbed him. Nodding his head he realized just how tired he was. Standing there he felt a wash of sleepy run over him, "please."

A smile was exchanged as the blonde took the soap from the elder's hand," Of course..." The younger pressed the soap bar against the other's frame, moving it across his body gently. His eyes followed his hand, as if investigating a rare artifact. He examined the elder's skin, fingers dancing lightly over the flesh. Finger tips gently flowing down and over the other's body, moving the soap over his form...

Mmm... Delicious... The younger lightly bit his lip as his hands smoothed the suds around the raven's back and down over his rump. Souta himself was still under the shower's falling waters, and thus he pulled the teacher into him gently. Letting the water rise the older man clean.

With his finger's, the boy brushed the raven's wet hair back, his hand lining the older man's chin. Kaname-kun...

With an arm still around the other's body, and that hand still hanging near the raven's arse, the blonde's fingers went to work cleaning the other man's hole. His movements were slow and tender. Quickly he was done, his fingers moved up and smoothed over Kaname's side, resting on his hip. "Go on and get ready for bed, I'll finish cleaning myself up..." The boy kiss the other gently and pulled back.

Kaname felt a wonderful relaxing sensation take over his whole being. Everywhere he touched relaxed and tingled. They were getting close but he really didn't want to leave this relationship since he was really enjoying it. That usually meant Souta was going to leave. That's usually how it worked, the moment he got attached his Master got sick of him.

A twinge of fear ran through his heart but it was soon distracted by the gentle fingers pressing inside him to clean him out. He moaned softly and bit his bottom lip wondering if he was just cleaning him or if he wanted another go.

"Yes Master," he responded instinctively, his mind already mostly off and wanting to finish it's sleep. Grabbing a towel he dried off and went back to the bedroom pulling on his night pants and a t-shirt. He made sure to lay a fresh pair out for Souta, then covered himself into the bed waiting for him.