Ropes and Chains ((Yujiko x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

Shirakawa.Kaname.full.62683.jpg

Name: Kaname Ayano

Race: Japanese/Irish

Hair: short black hair

Eyes: Blue

Powers: most elements but excels in Ice magic

~~~~~

Kaname walked into the new school he was going to be teaching at. This was a new year with new students. After a problem at his last school about the principal finding out about his past he tried to take Kaname as his own and well he got in trouble. The raven left wanting to get away from a controlling man like that also he didn't want to get in trouble.

Having been trained for so long his mannerisms were different than some people which made him come off shy and polite. The ring secured around his finger was very hard to remove without surgery so he left it on knowing most people would have no clue what it was from.

Walking into his new classroom he was to start teaching the principles of magic to his students. Sitting at his desk he pulled out the papers he would need, hoping this year would bring a new year from him.

Pushing his training away in his brain as much as he could but his body responded automatically to it. He hoped to find a strong man someday that isn't just out to hurt him. Of course he enjoyed it but he wasn't sure if it was from training or if he honestly did. Either way he enjoyed it and couldn't escape his masochist submissive nature.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Yujiko

Cool%20Anime%20guys%20tablet%20wallpapers%201024x1024%20(17).jpg?m=1349161725

Name: Souta Susumu

Race: 1/2 Japanese 1/2 German

Hair: Strawberry Blonde

Eyes: Amber Brown

Powers: Psychokinesis, Telepath, and Technopathy- His powers have not fully matured. At the moment he can only us his Telepathy to full capacity- his other power are in the 25% developmental range.

--------------------------------------

Souta sighed as his eyes glittered in the window's sun light. He was sitting in the far back of the classroom- he was usually early- reading a book. Well, actually- a book within a book. Behind the fake cover of a best selling novel was the words of a rather explicit S&M novel. "-He pressed Kyoji against the wall, binding his arms behind his back quickly. 'I told you not to do that... I didn't want to have to bind you up- but, you leave me no choice, Kyoji...' Said Tayou to the younger man-"

Hearing footsteps from the distance, he picked up thoughts he had never heard before- but, his entry into the mind was blocked. Glacing away from his book he noticed the sensei walk in. Strange... Only in rare cases could I not read some... Silently he closed the book, setting it on his desk knowing the other had not noticed him just yet.

Leaning forward from the shadows and into the sun's glare through the window his eyes gleamed like gems. This means that he have a strong ability in a reflective attribute... Grinning, the student fell back into the darkness. I'll wait till he begins role call...

Kaname hadn't noticed the boy but it was true. His mental powers were strong but he was no telepathic only a strong will. Even with all his training he never broke. There was a moment where he gave in and got lost in his own mind but that was to protect his mind. The raven turned to the class as they pilled in and placed papers at the front to be passed back, "good morning class. I'm your new Principal's of Magic teacher."

He smiled softly at the students as he walked over to his desk leaning against it as he looked at the group of kids, "Once I take role I'm willing to answer either questions about the course or if you'd like to ask me a couple personal questions." He grabbed the role call paper and looked over it reading off names as he went.

The student closed his book silently again, and stood when his name was called," Souta Susumu, Present" His smirk as his voice gave off a dark essence. Half his face in the light, the other in the dark. His only lit eye gleamed in the light. He took his seat, studying the teacher. His clothing is last season. His hair pretty normal- almost generic. Hair color is natural. His jewelry- minimal. A single ring to be-wait... His eyes widened. He flipped his book open and flipped through the pages till his found a picture of a ring on a character's finger. That ring is-

He smirked, and closed his eyes. Funny... I had too look at his body to find out something I could have seen through memories. Maybe his strong in glass, diamonds, crystal, or even ice... Those all stop my ability..

Kaname's eyes paused on the boy as he said his name and felt... a familiar feeling as he looked at him. A shiver ran through him before he went to the next kids calling their names. The raven set down the paper and looked out into the class again, "alright any questions?"

A student raised their hand, "did you move here with your family?"

The raven smiled, "no I live by myself. I wanted to start a new life here." Another student giggled as she realized he was single. The girls conversed in their group as they talked about their hot new teacher.

"Anything else?" Kaname smiled softly as he looked at the kids.

"Why are you wearing a ring...?" The shaded student asked behind the darkness. "It's a little girly... Isn't it?" A grin showed through the shadows, penetrating the light coming through the window. Let's see how you handle this... His eyes watched the teacher face closely, waiting for any sign of stubble or reaction to prove his conclusion. Being telepathic made him learn psychology with ease.

His hands were folded over the book on his desk, his body straight- perfect posture.

What do you have to say now...? What is your excuse? Or... Could you just be that naive? He bit his lip behind the shadow. Could all I've ever fantasied about be true...?

Kaname paused for a moment and looked at the student before him. He felt his face heat up just a little then he lifted his hand to look at the ring, "it was given to me by my girlfriend." His demeanor had changed but only to those looking for it.

Standing he walked around his desk trying to ignore the atmosphere this guy made him feel. He felt another shiver race through him as he felt the sensation rush to his groin. This was a bad place to feel this...

"Today I want to see what you know please fill out the papers I handed out and turn them in at the end of class."

The girls boo'd as the sensei returned to his seat. Souta's grin didn't fall. The papers were passed back, Souta being the last to receive one. He set the paper down on his desk and fold his hands with his elbows siting on the desk. Eyes narrowing, he tried to focus on the Circle on the outside if the ring. Come one... Move it... With a lot of focus he managed to moved it- make the metal clank against the ring base.

He grinned and moved his eyes to the paper. This... This is to easy... Resting his chin on his hand he stared at the pencil, moving across the paper with his mind- he could to the little things easily.

Within minutes he completed the paper, standing and picking his satchel, he walked over to the sensei's desk. Placing the paper down he looked down at the man with a condescending look in his eye," This was far to easy- you should make things more challenging..." With that he left- without word or permission...

Kaname looked down at his hand noticing it moved then looked up at the students and glanced for a moment before returning to his work before him. Looking up at the boy his eyes narrowed a bit at his comment, "this was just an overall look."

Sighing softly he wondered if this boy was going to be trouble. Watching him leave he sighed heavily and then jumped when the bell went off. The students pilled out as he got ready for his next class and then to go home for the day. Reaching down onto his lap he played with the ring on his finger. Did that kid recognize his ring? Maybe he did...

After school he grabbed his things and started getting ready to head home. This was an interesting first day.

Walking down the hall, Souta sighed heavy. Looking up from the ground he noticed the new teacher from in the distance. He smirk," Yo... Sensei?" The student called out the elder's name rudely. Speeding up to the teacher he gave a sideways glance to the sensei," Nice cover up in class... Or- are you really just that stupid...?" His eyes moved again, this time in front of him. Seriously, how could he be so rude to someone of such a high rank compared to him? "So... Which is it sensei...?" He smirked.

Kaname looked at the blond boy narrowing his eyes a little, "you sure learn to respect your elders Susumu-san." The raven turned and started to walk down the hall not wanting to say anything about his ring. Of course he knew what it was, he didn't spend three years in a training house to not know.

The raven shook his head as flashes of his training ran through his brain. That was about three years ago now and he hadn't done so much as masturbate since then. He felt his heart pound in his chest as his ringed right hand came up gripping the front of his own shirt. The raven needed to calm himself as much as he could.

"Why won't you tell me, Sensei...?" Ask the younger man steeping in front of the older man, making him stop in his tracks. "I want to know... I demand to know. You said we could ask about you- So I'm asking-" For a moment he stopped talking and went through his bag pulling out a book. He held it open to the page with the picture of the ring. "-Why are you wearing this ring?"

His voice was demanding with a tinge of seduction. He closed the book, and returned it to his back pack. Those amber eyes returning to the Sensei's. He waited for the other's reply or explanation, crossing his arms-" I'm waiting..." He smirked.

Kaname was surprised by this boys actions and took a step back from him, then he saw the book and nearly fell down. His legs got weak and his mind began to swim, "how..."

The raven took a deep breath as his eyes trailed back to the boys before him, "you..." Swallowing hard he took a deep breath knowing he was stuck. This really couldn't let the principle know about this so he need to comply with this kid before he got into trouble, "it's... a training ring..." He grit his teeth not knowing how much he could say without getting in serious trouble.

The student stepped forward," Training ring, huh...?" Smirking his eyes fell on the other's body, looking it up and down. "So- You're pro at this stuff, huh?" Glancing behind the sensei and behind himself, he saw now one. He took another step closer, tracing a finger up the sensei's button up shirt. "Do you think you could... Teach me something...?" Spoken like a true incubus. His eyes met the older's, narrowing, almost glaring into the other's eyes. "Don't worry about me telling anyone- I wasn't planning on telling anyways..." Reasoning lightly his eyes dropped. "It could be fun..." His tongue was silver- his tone sly. Who was this boy...?

Kaname shivered as the boy got close and touched his chest, "w-what no! I'm your teacher and your my student. That's the way it's going to stay." His voice was firm but it wavered slightly. After so long of no true training he was able to actually talk out of place but he was starting to feel like he shouldn't. His back pressed against the wall as a blush spread across this face.

"I-I'm not teaching you anything like this..." his breath hitched a little and had to force his eyes away from those eyes. He could get lost in them. That was when he felt the throbbing in his cock, just a little bit of that and he felt his old desires starting to burn through.

Growling he jerked his head away," This would be so easy if you didn't have a reflective ability... Damnit..." He murmured under his breathe. Glancing back up to the other man he smirked. Kneeling he took the elder's hand and kissed the ring while looking up at him," Be it as it may, I will learn, And you will teach me- Sensei..." Standing, those amber eyes fell on the other's body again. "You really should work out though... Softness isn't attractive..." He snared at the other before walking away. "If you ever change your mind, my number is in your pocket..." Looking back for a moment, he spoke," I'm a very quick learner... Very quick..." Speaking softly, he made the buttons on the other's shirt pop off. "-See you tomorrow... Sensei..." He began walking off again.

Kaname heard a couple words he spoke but didn't understand him for a moment before he realized what he meant. Looking down at the boy he blushed more as he kissed his hand, "I-"

The raven blushed more at the other comment. Was he serious?! He wasn't fat! Well maybe a little heavier than he liked but he was planning on toning up again. Maybe he should start running again. His mind was lost for a moment. He was so conditioned to break down what people said and it drove him insane.

How did he split it in his pocket! Reaching in there he felt the paper/ Damn this kid and his cocky attitude! Gasping softly he looked down at his shirt and blushed very red. Turning from him he hurried down the hall. Damn telepathic kids!

The morning was the same as the last for the most part. Souta was sitting in the back of the room, but this time the darkness wasn't there- the lights reached where was sat. His head was against the wall, he seemed to be asleep. Headphones in his ears were playing some indiscernible music.

"...That night he caged her...

...Bruised and broke her...

...He struggled closer...

...Then he stole her...

...Violet wrists and then her ankles...

...Silent Pain...

...Then he slowly saw their nightmares were his dreams..."

His eyes were shut- gone from the world- his powers pulled away from his body, he was truly resting. He wasn't asleep- just napping...

Kaname came into class that morning trying to be as happy as he could or seemingly so. As class started and continued he tried not to looked towards Souta but then he noticed he wasn't paying attention. He had lessons specific for each student at the moment and walked over to Souta looking at him as he sat there.

Knowing his presence was mostly hidden to the other he grabbed Souta's lesson plan in his arms and slammed it down on his desk in front of Souta, "please pay attention in my class."

The raven turned to walk back towards the front, "I put together packages for each of you to begin this year. Depending on your answers yesterday I was able to select where to begin each of your lessons plans so we could catch everyone up to the same spot." He started going over the things in the class and made sure to not look back at Souta as class continued. He knew he would be mad but this was his classroom and his rules.

Only opening one eye he leaned forward and looked the papers in front of him. He pulled his headphones out and flipped through the pages," What did you say...?" Both expression and tone of voice were dull and lazy. Rubbing his eyes he groaned and began to write on the paper, this time with his hand. Yesterday he had used to much of his Telekinetic energy at once- moving things from such a distance.

After a few minutes he glanced up at the sensei, his eyes half lidded. I really want to do something kinky with someone... He stood- halfway done with the packet in such a short amount of time. Walking- more like wobbling- he made his way to the sensei's desk, looking sleepy. "I need to go to the clinic..." He declared rudely to the teacher. I'm so exhuasted from yesterday... I shouldn't have used my mental state so much...

Kaname was planning on ignoring him but he looked up at him with a look that said there's no way you really need to leave. Then he saw his face and stood, "class finish your projects I'll be back shortly."

Even if this kid was demanding he was still his student. Walking around his desk he looped the others arm over his shoulder to help keep him stable as he left the classroom with him, "what happened why are you so pale?" The raven didn't know what the boy was but he knew he was in need of help.

" I used up a lot of mental energy yesterday..." Managed the other. His eyes were glassy and cheeks heat as he was so close to the other. "If I wasn't so exhausted I'd take advantage of the situation..." He murmured breathlessly. "-Anything skill or ability having to do with the mind must be used in moderation acording to the user's skill level with the mental ability... Telekinesis and Technopathy are the least developed skills of my major mental abilities- I'm a mentalist... I have little to no strength in magic- just extreme intelligence and most mental abilities- I lack the ability to fly though... It's kind of depressing..." Speaking randomly, pointlessly, and lazily- He was just babbling at this point.

The boy shift his head to look at the man helping him. Souta moved in and smelled the other's skin. "Hmm... You're wearing cologne today- meeting someone...?" Hazily the boy ask, his weak breath brushing the other's skin.

Kaname glanced over at him, "you don't have to explain to me how it works, I teach it." He might not have the ability but he knew the basics for those who could. "If you learn to push hard enough below yourself and against objects you can learn to fly."

He of course noticed when his mouth was closer and goosebumps came up on his skin, "of course not. I'm too busy with my lesson plan." He went for a run the night before too and was wearing a tighter deep blue shirt with dress pants. His mind was well trained to try to impress his master even if he hadn't noticed it himself. The raven was being turned into the slave Souta wanted ever so slowly.

His tie swung against his chest as he walked with the boy trying to ignore his warm breath and body. Stepping into the clinic he noticed the nurse wasn't there. Walking over to a bed he helped him sit, "relax here and I'll get you some water."

"No- Wait." The young male gripped the sensei's shirt, holding him there. He pulled the other by his tie down close to him. "Please... Stay..." Those eyes were still glassy- hallow. "I... Really want to touch someone..." Breathing hesitantly, he lifted his body up and curled the tie in his hand," Even if you teach me nothing- relieve me, please- I'm sure we both have some urge and tension to release..." His lips stayed away from the other's as his eyes gazed up at him. "-So... Let us make lust..." He pulled the other on top of him plopping back onto the bed- brushing his lips against the other's...

"I want you... To kiss me... Scratch that- I demand you to kiss me..."

Kaname graced himself above the boy and gasped softly, "ah..." The raven stared at the boy as his face began to heat up. He felt his tie tighten around his neck a little as he felt a strange air about the situation. This boy... was he even human? He gasped as he was pulled over top of him and adjusted his legs and arms trying not to hurt him.

"Kiss... I..." Kaname looked down at him and felt his breath hit his face and made him shudder. He felt almost entranced by the other boy and leaned forward slowly pressing his lips against his. His lips were soft against his own and slowly closed his eyes.