Ropes and Chains ((Yujiko x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

Kaname watched him knowing telepathic people could be a challenge or even dangerous, 'Sure.' He was curious about what he wanted to talk about. His dreams were getting intense but the thing that was still bothering him was the other day. He remembers Souta being sick and needed to go to the infirmary so why was he unconscious in there. Taking a deep breath he put up his walls to try to protect his mind a bit. Maybe this kid was playing mind games with him.

When class was over he dismissed the students informing them of their assignments. He sat at his desk waiting for Souta to approach him.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Yujiko

Suddenly a high pitched sound shot through the student's head as he dropped his hand. Damnit... He blocked me from talking to him... He sighed, finishing the reading quickly before the bell went off. He shrugged off the sensei's reminder, and began to grab his things. Most of the students had fled the room at this point, though the bell had only rung moments before. Souta sighed and began for the front of the room. He only glanced at the older man for a moment and diverted his now normal eyes- the energy he had built up was suppressed. "Good bye, sensei..." He said faintly, beginning for the door.

Kaname watched him as he walked up and then headed for the door, "wait I thought you wanted to talk to me?" The raven looked thoroughly confused as he watched the blond going for the door. Grabbing his ********* bag he walked towards him but kept a bit of room between them. His blue eyes looked at the boy wondering if this was a bad idea getting close to him.

"It's useless..." He turned to the other man. "...Do you know what it feels like when a telepath is suddenly blocked? It stings- like a high pitched noise..." He looked to the ground and ran a hand through his hair. " It hurt... Both physically and mentally... But, that's not what I want to talk about..." Glancing back to the other," I lied... I didn't just dream... I fantasized... Never mind... You wouldn't understand..." The student began again down the hall, tearing up slightly.

Kaname sighed and released the block as he followed after him, "why did you say you'll kill anyone who touches me?" The raven looked over at the boy. "and fantasized about me? I'm your teacher. Nothing special." He frowned as he looked at the younger male. This back and forth was driving him crazy... maybe he should go back...

"I-" He battled himself turning to the older man. "I erased your memory yesterday, okay?!" He yelled- random. No one was around, so it drew no attention. He threw a fist into the wall. "I... I took advantage of your kindness... Then you had such regret- Such regret... And it killed me inside that you hate being that close to me for whatever reason..." He shook his head. "-It's nothing... I'm just some stupid hopeless romantic obsessed with bondage and mind games..." Beginning to walk down the hall again, his steps were slow and weary. "-Just forget about me, sensei..."

Kaname was shocked and then sighed heavily, that all made sense. Putting his hands on his hips he smiled softly and raised a brow, "and you think running away like a crying boy would get me? Come on lets go get an ice cream." He turned walking out towards where his car was parked. "If you like it so much then learn how to be a man about it or you'll never be a good Master."

The boy froze, "-and you think running away like a crying boy would get me? Come on lets go get an ice cream." Spinning around he wiped his eyes, anger lining his shocked expression. "I wasn't trying to go get you- Geh! Hey! Wait up!" He ran after the other who was already pretty far away. Once he was side by side to the other he rubbed his neck nervously... "If you like it so much then learn how to be a man about it or you'll never be a good Master." Souta's cheek heated up," I know how to be a man..." He huffed angered. "...Do you want the memory back...?" He asked softly, staring at the floor. Though Souta tried so hard to be a man, he still had his childish moments, and it made up for his weird personality.

Kaname glanced over at him, "well if you had a good reason to take them then I'm fine. Step one to learning to be a good Master is being wise about decisions. Make sure you do things to help your slave and not harm." The raven smiled softly over at him. "You need to judge your decisions off of your slave. Most people don't know this, but the slave is actually whose in control."

He reached a hand over and gently poked his finger against the others nose, "you need to learn to trust your instincts." He pulled out his keys and unlocked his car. "Come on boy." He smirked at him as he slide into his challenger.

"-Well if you had a good reason to take them then I'm fine. Step one to learning to be a good Master is being wise about decisions. Make sure you do things to help your slave and not harm."Nodding, he listened inventively. "You need to judge your decisions off of your slave. Most people don't know this, but the slave is actually whose in control." He nodded once more, turning his gaze to the man staying in pace beside him.

Souta was about to speak with sensei poked his nose,"You need to trust your instincts." How was he to do that? His cheeks heated as he slid into the car. "...I guess I'll give them back... If you don't want it after that then I'll erase them again." He declared. Placing a hand on the others, quickly he transferred the memory back over. "..."

Kaname eyes shuttered closed for a moment and he sat there in silence. After a few seconds past he looked over at him, "seems... you're my new Master." The raven turned on the car and started towards the ice cream place down town. "By... by the training I once had and their rules... you are my Master now..."

He took a deep breath and glanced over at the boy, "you realize the amount of trouble I could get in right, Master?"

The blonde expecting some kind of criticism or punishment was surprised by the other's words,"Seems... you're my new Master." Eyes widening, Souta's amber eyes shot towards the elder," W-what?" His cheeks flared. "By... By the training I once had and their rules... You are my Master now..." Blinking in utter shock the young male was speechless. Had this really been so simple...?

Staring at the floor, he ran a hand through his hair as he dropped his expression. But... I didn't want to be your master just yet...

"You realize the amount of trouble I could get in right, Master?" That word- master was it?- stung his ears. "Don't call me that anywhere else but in bed..." This declaration was made without thought or declaration. "I-I mean... It's cause I'm not ready to hear that come from your mouth... Souta is fine until I can truly be consider a master... I don't have enough experience for that title..." His reason for this declaration suddenly was acceptable.

Turning his head to the teacher," -You won't get caught..." He looked down," I said that I'd protect you..."

Kaname was a little surprised at the kids words about him calling him Master but he wanted to kid to understand the world he was asking for. It wasn't all sunshine and kittens. Nodding his head he looked back to the road looking up at the stop light he was at, "how about Young Master then? Souta while we're in public."

He looked back over at the kid then turned his eyes to the road driving forward, "I can teach you what you want to know but I don't know if you'll like this world as much as you think you do."

"Just my name, please..." Kindly he declared. His eyes fell," I won't know until I try..." Quoted the young man. "You won't have to teach me much... After our first time- if there ever is one and even if it just normal sex- I'll know more about what you like and how to do it than you will have ever known." His eyes traveled to the other's. "Perks of being a Telepath..." Returning his eyes forward he studied his surroundings. "My parents were institutionalized a few years ago, so don't worry about my curfew... I have none." The random statement was actually relevant.

Kaname pulled up to the ice cream place then looked at him a bit shocked, "what? Are you alright?" He knew telepathic people were good at things like that but the thought of this boy learning every inch of himself made him shudder. Although hearing about his parents paused that thought.

He began to get out of the car when he noticed the long pause," They're mentally ill." Stated the boy before getting out of the car. "Both my parents have schizophrenia, I tried to talked to them through telepathy, but they couldn't tell the different between my voice and the others..." Moving to stand beside the sensei, the boy smiled. "What's your favorite kind of ice cream...?"

Kaname got out and walked with him into the place, "mint is my favorite but I eat many different kinds." The raven smiled softly walking up to the front ordering a small mint icecream, "order what you want I'll treat." He pulled his wallet from his bag and paid for their ice creams.

"Vanilla..." He plainly stated. "So... You do know this is all going to be really nerve racking for me right...?" The asked to make sure the other understood that he was a virgin in everything, but kissing. Once the ice cream was prepared he grapped his cone and began licking it. "Was this really the best idea...?' The boy asked referring to the course of action eating ice cream required and the afternoon they shared the day before. "-Did... Did you enjoy any part of yesterday...? And be honest..."

Kaname reached over gently poking his nose again, "you're thinking about it too much." The raven leaned back in his chair and licked the ice cream from the spoon. "I... I always enjoy sexual activities of any sort, but my body has been trained to like such things." He looked over at the boy as he ate. "and there's nothing wrong with eating ice cream."

"No I'm not..." He murmured childishly. He looked to the other who was answering his question, but he didn't like the answer, it wasn't what he want to to know. "I'm asking if you liked it- not- not your body..." The boy shrugged. "Never mind, don't answer that... I don't wanna know what you're going to say." He licked his ice cream," How is ice not provocative to you?" Raising an eye brow he chuckled. "Think of yesterday and the most erotic thing he did- now think of licking ice cream on a cone... How is that not dirty?" He smirked.

Kaname frowned as he looked down at his ice cream. He didn't want to know... He lifted his head and looked at him when he mentioned the ice cream, "well only if you lick it in a certain way." He reached his hand out grabbing Souta's wrist and pulled his icecream to his own mouth. His tongue ran along the side of it catching a couple drips then he released his wrist.

He then leaned back licking his lips and gave him a small smile, "but no I didn't mean it as something sexual this time."

The student blushed at the action. "Of course you didn't..." The student smirked. Leaning over, his tongue slid up the ice cream, flicking at the tip. Leaning back he licked his lips. "- That wasn't sexual either..." He grinned.

Quickly he finished the ice cream, and waited for the other. Once the other was done he sighed and stared at the ground lost in thought. ...I wonder if... Never mind... His amber eyes faded back into that glowing state it wavered in between. The amber eyes trailing back to the sensei. Just maybe he'd want to do that...

Kaname smiled softly over at him, he was mainly seeing how he would react to all this situation. To him calling him master to the ice cream and also talking to him.

The raven looked over at him, "what is it?" He smiled softly at the boy. Well they already did sexual things so it wasn't like he could hide who he was anymore.

"Nothing... Just urges and desires..." He shrugged leaning on the vehicle. Even if he want, doing something in public was bad for the both of them. A sigh fell from his lips," I wanna do something... But, here is a bad place... Well, I'm sure you want to send me home..." Turning around He held the door handle. "It's up to you..."

Kaname looked over at him and felt conflicted. Maybe if he got his fill that would be the end of it. Getting into the car he waited until the boy got in, "I have a box of toys at my house." The raven looked over at him blushing a little. "If you want to play a bit."