[Game] Never Ending Story

DanseMacabre

shakes his head. There's just no changing the elf. "Wait here." He closes the door on the elf then returns with a small pot of chocolate gold. "This is what the candy you brought is worth, so here." The perverted elf is about the argue for more but the Lumberjack appears, thanks the Leprechaun, and leaves with the pot and his hopefully-soon-to-be-husband. However, on their way back to their sleigh, the Leprechauns that were previously knocked out are now awake. This causes...

the Lumberjack dropping their tiny pot of chocolate gold. It's too late to retrieve it. The Leprechauns have surrounded their sleigh, trying to climb in. The couple takes off and the perverted elf is stunned. "What went wrong?!" He demanded to know angrily. "Let's go to Easter Island! We are getting a bunny with or without chocolate!!!" And off they went to Easter Island where the bunnies were...

still painting their chocolate eggs. When they land, the elder bunny asks once more, why they are there. The elf said, "I want to adopt the bunny!" but because of his attitude, no bunnies want to go with them. So, the elder bunny says, "You need attitude adjustment, for that, I would suggest you to go to...

Howl." But the elf was not happy to be sent on another quest. "No, I want the bunny now! I am not going to another place! Hand. It. Over." The elder bunny immediately whapped the elf with his staff. "Get out." He ordered. The Lumberjack...

picks up his fiance and flings him over the shoulder. The elf struggles, but he throws him into the sleigh and got in. "Why did you do that?" asks the elf, pouting that they are leaving instead of taking a bunny with them. The Lumberjack replies...

"We won't be getting a bunny. You've shown to me how irresponsible you are. Let's just return to Santa and his family to thank them then leave." The Lumberjack gave a heavy sigh as the sleigh took off. The perverted elf put on a grumpy expression. "Do you even want to get married anymore?!" To which his boyfriend replied,...

"I want to, but do you really want to marry me or you just like the idea of marrying someone, doesn't matter who they are?" The Lumberjack rarely talks, but when he does, it is always something meaningful. The elf suddenly starts sobbing, telling his boyfriend that...

"I presume you didn't get the bunny?" The Lumberjack simply shakes his head. "This one," he put a hand on the elf's head, "Screwed up our changes." Felix simply shrugged. All of them pretty much predicted that. "So, what are you going to do now?" He asks. The perverted elf, through his snotty nose and wet eyes, says,...

sleigh in perfect condition." The Lumberjack nods. "Yes, there's no damage. You can took a look at it yourself." Santa shakes his head. 'That's not necessary. I believe you." It showed some responsibility on the other couple's end even though they couldn't get the bunny. The elf...

is still sobbing and mumbling that he wants a bunny. Felix responds, saying, "If you consider a serious attitude adjustment, they may give you a second chance. for now, why don't get used to being married first. You're not even sure you're going to stay together forever." The elf gasps at Santa's husband's statement, but the Lumberjack...

• 3 weeks later...

Hours gone by, the two boys becoming impatient; wonder what's happened to Santa? Santa never returned and as a result the Perverted Elf ends up officiating their marriage.

• 3 weeks later...