[Game] Never Ending Story

DanseMacabre

spinning out of control, unable to get a firm footing on the solid water. Cotton squeaks for help because of how dizzy he's getting. Santa, however, has his hands full of fish and is uncertain of what to do, so he runs to get Felix, who...

skates toward the spinning bunny. However, whenever Felix gets closer, Cotton gets excited and attempts to run toward his dad, which causes the opposite effect of him moving further away. Felix, as skilled of a skater that he is, is unable to get close enough to Cotton to grab him, so he...

takes out the pouch that contains the leftover fairy dust and blows it towards the spinning bunny. The magic powder lifts Cotton from the ice and keeps him there so Felix is able to skate to him and holds on tight. However, when is about to skate back to where Santa is waiting...

Edited by 3ruri

the ice begins to crack. Felix immediately stops when he hears the ice starting to break. With Cotton squirming in his arms, he finds it difficult to steady himself, but starts to slowly takes step on the ice instead of slide on it, as much as he can. Santa doesn't have enough fairy dust to sprinkle on a person, so he has to watch helplessly. Fortunately, though, the Lumberjack and elf have returned from their journey with...

"Now you owe us, and not just by marrying us." Santa thanks the Lumberjack and elf for their heroic act but Felix isn't so keen on the idea of owing them anything. "Just get married and be on your way." He grumbled. "No!" The elf hopped out of the sleigh, "We want to be married and we want...

to adopt a bunny too!” The elf insists. Santa looks at the Lumberjack and tells him that adopting kids, even if it is just a bunny, is a big responsibility. Just because they are getting married, doesn’t mean they should be raising kids. The pervy elf stomps his feet and says...

"I would like a bunny!" Going back to Easter island to try to persuade the bunnies there for another adoption would be difficult, especially with the pervert elf's attitude. The Lumberjack would be the couple's only hope at a successful adoption. "Okay, this is what you need to do...

Go to Clover Island and ask the Leprechauns to trade a pot of chocolate gold eggs with you. Take the chocolate to Easter Island and ask them to let you adopt a bunny in exchange for the chocolate.” Santa advised. “Whether or not they would agree is...

unpredictable." The perverted elf crosses his arms over his chest, angrily. "Can't you do it?" At this, the Lumberjack smacks the perverted elf on the head, but, due to his masochist tendencies, everyone knows it doesn't hurt him. "Let's go." The couple...

thinks the elf doesn't deserve the bunny. The adoption is out of their control now though, so Felix, Santa, and Cotton return to rest in the cabin. Meanwhile, the lumberjack and elf just arrived at Clover Island where....

starts to punch all the elves conscious, not even the Lumberjack can hold him back. When one Leprechaun is left, the Lumberjack steps in front of him, effectively stopping the elf from delivering a deadly blow. The Leprechaun speaks, saying...

sighs in disappointment. "Why did you do that?" He asks the elf. "I can't even hit you." The perverted elf grabs the Lumberjack's hand but the man pulls away. "I'm going to fix this." The elf promises, then goes off to...

"Please give us a pot of chocolate. We need it to adopt a bunny." The Leprechaun eyes the perverted elf suspiciously. "You just knocked out all my friends and you expect a pot of chocolate!" He starts getting heated. "If I give you a pot of chocolate, what will you give me?" The elf offers...

a bag of candy that they have gotten from the Halloween Island. "You guys like shakes, right? You can add this to try new flavors." He hands the bag to the Leprechaun and he takes a look inside. "So, where's my pot of chocolate gold?" The elf asks impatiently. The Leprechaun...