Maiden Rose ((FreakyFeline x AkiraVadel))

akiravadel

The taller man walked in with his hands tucked in his pocket and his blond bangs falling over the frame of his face ''how are you doing?'' he asked as he stood in the doorway resting his forearm over the edge of the door ledge, and his other hand still in his pocket. ''I hope I am not disturbing you''

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• freakyfeline

"Not at all Klaus," Taki gestured with his good hand. "Come in and shut the door." He didn't want the other hearing them talk about it. Once the door was shut he finally spoke. "I can't let them see me like this." He cheeks were flushed a little from the drugs and he reached down and pulled up his sleeve a little showing the cast. "They must never see me... like this."

He lifted his arm and pulled the youth soldier's arm closer, he planted a kiss on the caster, as though he wanted to affirm a promise he made some time ago when he became his knight. There was a lot being said in the moment with out the need of words.

Taki looked at the blond then smiled softly and closed his eyes while lowering his head a little. These little moments meant the world to Taki. He never experienced them with anyone else. He didn't want to experience them with anyone else. The raven leaned forward a little feeling woozy but caught himself.

He looked up and smirked, he liked watching his prince getting flustered like this, but the moment was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Taki pulled his shirt sleeve back down and slowly stood walking over to the door, "yes?" He opened it slowly at first making sure he recognized the person behind it. He didn't want another incident tonight.

He was one of the soldiers that serve under him. He saluted him with his hand angled on the side of his forehead and tapping his boots together, standing straight and conformed. ''Sir excuse me for the interruption but the General wants to see you as soon as possible''

Taking a deep breath he nodded his head, "of course." Going over to his bed he grabbed his jacket and swayed a little but caught himself. The drugs made him dizzy but he had to remain stoic. Nodding for Klaus to follow he headed down the hall letting his broken arm hang down bu tried to pretend nothing was wrong.

"You wanted to see me?"

Klaus wished he could accompany him but the soldier insisted that the general wanted to see Taki on his own. Biting back the urge to do so regardless of orders, he sat down crossing his arms like a puppy standing in front of the door waiting for his Master.

The general clasped his fingers together and took a deep breathe. 'I apologize for incident that occurred to day, and I will make sure that such a thing will never happen again'' The man was one of the many high ranking officers who suck up to those with noble heritage such as Taki's, his words were a mere fake decoration in order to be on the Emperor's good side. ''I know that this is a rather inconvenient time but the Emperor wants to discuss about your future, I have received a letter this afternoon.''

Taki felt a slight twinge leaving Klaus behind but he knew he had to and this time he was ready. Sword on his hip and his senses on high he followed the soldier. Going into the room he greeted the man and was happy for once his people bowed when they greeted one another. It made hiding his hand pain easier. Tucking his broken right arm close to his body he tried to remain stoic but he knew his cheeks were a little flushed. He hoped they passed it off as the stress of what just occurred, "we need to step up security a bit since they were able to reach my room. Klaus will stay with me around the clock for a while, at least until things calm down."

He sat down and looked over at the paper in the mans hand, "what's it about?"

He leaned back and took a deep breathe as though he was weighing on words of importance. 'Marriage' he said, such a short one-word had an impact more than a thousand. The Emperor was set to have Taki married, to ensure a political and personal advantage.

"This is hardly the time or the place," Taki thought he was prepared to hear that but once he did he felt almost sick. "I have a war going on and I don't have time to play politics here. My man need to to create strategies and keep them safe. I can't do that while juggling finding someone to carry on my line with."

'There won't be needed, the Emperor had found someone perfect for you'' the general said '' I am merely passing own the message, I'm sure you wouldn't be so bold to defy the Emperor's wishes'

Taki grit his teeth then nodded his head, "of course not." He hated this. He hated politics. The raven stood and nodded to them, "if that is all then I shall retire to my room. If you hadn't heard I had a rather interesting evening and would like to rest now."

'Yes of course, just let you know for future days, that the Emperor will make a proper invitation to have an audience with him' the general said sighing slightly. 'Well that's all, you are dismissed'

Taki bowed slightly then left down the hall feeling angry. Why was he so angry? Of course he knew this was coming and Klaus was going to-... He paused in the hall. Klaus... How could he tell him? He covered his left hand over his mouth as tears stung his eyes. Of course he would be angry if he ever found out, just like everything else!

Several minutes later he finally made it to his room and walked inside removing his jacket. He barely glanced in Klaus's direction.

Klaus stared out of the window wondering what it was taking him so long. He decided to open the window and smoke a cigarette as he sat on the bed. He felt relieved when he heard the door being opened and spotted the black haired youth entering through the doorway. Though he felt that there was something wrong.

Taki sighed and walked to the bed sitting on it, "you know I don't like it when you smoke." The raven sounded a bit deflated.

'sorry' he muttered as he put off the cigarette ' I couldn't risk to smoke out of the headquarters, if anything happens to you I wouldn't be able to come to you' he looked up at him 'What the old geezers told you this time?'

"It's not important," Taki looked down at his injured arm and sighed softly. That was going to be fun to hide for eight weeks. "For the time being you'll be by my side until we check all the soldiers backgrounds."

Klaus frowned and he got up, his frame towered over the black haired youth. The knight didn't like it when he dismisses him like that. He took hold of his injured arm 'how long you think you will keep hiding?' he asked in a way he meant it both the fact that he was hiding something from him and the fact that he was hiding his injury from his soldiers.

Taki gasped softly from the pain of his arm being grabbed then glared at Klaus, "as long as necessary." The raven's eyes almost dared him to make him angry but deep down he knew he wouldn't try to hurt Klaus.

Klaus frowned and pulled him 'you don't have to hide anything from me' he said in a firm assertive voice. He can be a puppy following him everywhere and loyal to the bone, but he also was his master, privately, he was the only one who could order him around.

Taki gasped softly as he looked up at Klaus and was about to say that it hurt but closed his mouth and glared at him. This side of Klaus scared him but also sent a stirring in his loins, "I'm not hiding."

His lips curled into a smirk, that meant more than any words. He leaned over him and kissed him. 'I know something of you that won't lie to me' he said as he pulled him closer in one strong pull, his hoarse breath tickling on his skin. He hold him so firmly that he could not pull away. He nuzzled his nose against his cheek and left a trail of kisses down his cheek before claiming his lips.