Maiden Rose ((FreakyFeline x AkiraVadel))

akiravadel

Klaus placed his hand on Taki's hips looking down at his smaller partner and kissed him playfully on his lips. He couldn't stop himself and he was trying to hold back as possible, but he was finding it hard to do so. He wanted to stay by him so badly that he felt even possessive over him that he wants him to be all his.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• freakyfeline

((On my way home :) we're heading home from the family. My msn on my phone isn't working))

Taki blushed a bit as he kissed him and wrapped his arms around the others neck. The raven felt the shivers from every touch and his skin would heat up. This man ruled his every fiber of his being. He moaned softly kissing the other man lips.

As he held Taki close running his hand around his slender wist and slipping under his shirt rubbing his thumb just above the hip bone just feeling his raw flesh and raising back the sensations he felt early turning even more wild then before.

Taki shivered and gasped softly as he broke the kiss and looked up at Klaus with those sexy dark eyes of his. The raven never thought Klaus would ever do this with him, but he wasn't unhappy just worried of where this would lead them. His rough hands felt good almost comforting against his skin. This man was his first friend ever and he didn't want to loose him.

How much he longed to hear his voice again and feel the touch of his skin. He recalled it over and over in his head ever since the first time they kissed in his dorm room. When he was about to kiss him again, there was a knock on the door interrupting them

Taki snapped out of it and shoved Klaus back before he opened the door. He stood normal and as if nothing just happened, "yes?" It wasn't that he was pushing him away but he couldn't afford to get caught. His men needed him.

Taki nodded to him, "oh of course." The raven turned to the taller blond. "Come Klaus duty calls." He turned down the hall of the shaky train. His hand skimmed the wall as he walked, not wanting to fall over from a hard bump. He wondered what the General wanted. It was most likely about Klaus but he was prepared for that.

"Yes General?" he stepped into his room and walked over to him.

The general looked up and looked dismayed when he saw the foreigner following him. ' Can we talk in private' that is with out Klaus in the room he made it quite obvious that he didn't like his presence. Klaus shrugged he wasn't surprised.

Taki sighed softly, "sorry Klaus. You can wait in my room if you like." He smiled softly over at the larger blond man. He felt bad kicking him out but he did just make him his knight and his people would be edgy at first. This might also be concerns about Klaus.

he nodded and walked out so with out a word, he knew why and Taki didn't need to explain, this was a peculiar characteristic of him, he was a man of very few words or rather he could understand Taki and thus words become unnecessary. He shut the door behind him and the general frowned 'why did you bring him here?! he said in a hoarse tone'

Taki watched Klaus go then heard those angry words and turned to face him with those intense eyes of his, "Klaus is my friend and now my knight." He didn't feel the need to really explain himself. Him and Klaus were close... perhaps too close but he wasn't going to tell them that part.

'a knight what?! a dog like him?' he said in a a disgusted voice 'You cannot make such hasty decisions, especially a man of your rank and honour!'

"Klaus is my friend!" Taki slammed his hand down on the table. "I can choose whoever I want as my knight! I trust Klaus with everything I am. He wants this war over and peace restored just as much as I do. He's the perfect man to fight for me."

'this is nonesense!' what the devil has put in your mind!' he said 'He comes from enemy territory! you cannot just blindly trust him he might be a spy!' please Lord Taki think of your reputation, and the emperor's it would stain your honour, if you trust so easily in that foreigner. I beckon you to think about your doings' he said almost pleadingly.

Taki looked at the man for a moment before he stood, "if I cannot trust my friends, no matter where they come from, than this war will not end. This will help show them I'm wanting to make peace. I know we have many battles ahead of us but if this will lessen it or even help stop a couple than isn't that better than nothing? As far as Klaus being a spy goes, I don't believe it. He's proud to be my knight and I will have him by my side from now on."

He made an exasperated sigh, entangling the fingers of his hands together. At this point he cannot do anything, he too voted for peace and prosperity for his country, but there was nothing to tell what the real intentions of that stranger were. 'Let is leave it to this then but remember you have to inform this decision to the emperor' he then said

Taki swallowed hard then nodded his head. He was going to try his hardest to convince them to let him keep Klaus. The raven nodded his head, "is there anything else we need to discuss?" He stood there looking at his General.

'yes..' he said sighing as if what weighing heavy words. 'Eurote is trying to deal an alliance with our country but we suspension it is because since its leader died, and it is struggling with political chaos, it obviously a plead for help, however in the past they have turned against us on many occasion so we have to proceed carefully. This is not official information I have received a letter from headquarters before our departure to home. I want you to take up action in these matters, for I am a sort of protege to you from the emperor and since you are coming of age, it is wise that you start to have experience in these affairs'

Taki nodded his head, all the more reason to have Klaus by his side. He smiled softly and nodded his head, "Do you have the paperwork on the matter? I'll read over it for the remainder of the trip." The raven looked over at his General knowing very well this was going to be hard to accomplish but he was going to try.

'Only the letter sir' he said as he opened a drawer ' If I'm going to give it to you then please take great special care of it' he continued as he pushed the envelop on the surface of his desk 'You should know the dangers we would face if these would fall under the wrong hands'

Taki looked over at his General and nodded his head, "it will stay on my person at all times." The raven stood. "If that is all then I shall return to my quarters for tea. I believe we still have over an hour to reach home." He knew what he was worried about Klaus but he trusted that man.

The general nodded 'you are dismissed' he then said. On the other side of the door Klaus was leaning his back against the wall waiting for Taki to walk out, like a dutiful dog to his master.

Taki stepped out and looked up at Klaus smiling softly, "lets retire to my room for tea." The raven walked down the hall and gently touched a woman's arm asking her to make some tea for them.

She smiled and blushing brightly, "of course Taki-sama." She retreated to the back to make them the tea.

Taki stepped into his coach and sat at the small desk in the room. He pulled out the letter and scanned over it, "you realize you being by my side will upset your people but it could also help our relationship with them."

'He followed for him to have tea with him, then he said down. 'I am well aware of that,though I'm not not quite sure what can I do to make the relationship between our nations peaceful' he then said.He thought to himself perhaps he had gone to far with this, yet he cannot pull back now.