Maiden Rose ((FreakyFeline x AkiraVadel))

akiravadel

Taki looked over at the blond, "no. You by my side will show them we're willing to work with your people. I want them to understand that. I know this war is terrible and their mad. We all are but I want this to be over." The raven looked back down at the paper reading it over.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• freakyfeline

'I see, so we are like role models to everyone else' Klaus replied looking pleased with the idea. 'What are you reading?' he then asked as he watched him from the other side of the table.

Taki nodded his head then looked up, "hm? Oh this is a letter on an alliance between us and Europe. Since their leader died they sent the information to our Emperor. We need to be careful because we were betrayed before." The raven held the letter out for him to read it too.

'I see I understand, it quite sudden that Eurote asks for an alliance, I guess it is really in trouble then' he replied. Then the train was starting to slow down, it seemed like it has reached its destination.

Taki smiled softly and reached out gently taking to letter back and tucked it in his jacket, "time to show you to your new home."The raven smiled at the blond man as he grabbed his jacket and slipped it on. Now was where the real challenge began, getting Klaus as his official knight and not pissing off everyone.

He nodded and stood up his taller stature seemed to cast more when he stands, despite that he mildly followed behind Taki feeling excited of the prospect of seeing Taki's country once again, wondering if it is still as beautiful as he remembered it to be, and knowing of all the challenges ahead that he has to face from now on.

Taki stepped off the train and was followed by his men. They each got into a car, Taki was in the first one and motioned for Klaus to follow him, "our base isn't too far in from here." The raven looked out the window as they headed into a small town then into a military area. There was a larger house inside where his place was and most of the higher ups stayed.

Taki lead them inside and sent word to talk to the man above him about Klaus staying. He stood outside under the flower blossoms and sighed, "I missed this place."

- - - Updated - - -

Taki stepped off the train and was followed by his men. They each got into a car, Taki was in the first one and motioned for Klaus to follow him, "our base isn't too far in from here." The raven looked out the window as they headed into a small town then into a military area. There was a larger house inside where his place was and most of the higher ups stayed.

Taki lead them inside and sent word to talk to the man above him about Klaus staying. He stood outside under the flower blossoms and sighed, "I missed this place."

'It still looks the same like the first time we met' Klaus ,muttered as he looked up the beautiful leaves and petals that fell with the breeze of the wind.HE then turned his gaze and looked at him 'I guess it is natural for you to be homesick'

Taki turned to face the blond as a wind caught his hair gently ruffling it making petals fall around him as well. He smiled softly over at him, "yes. I missed it." The raven reached his hand towards Klaus. "I hope you like it here."

''I'm sure I will' he said then he turned his gaze from the sky back to Taki ' tell me Taki...what did they tell you back there?' he sounded a little more serious now.

"What do you mean? Who told me what?" Taki turned to the blond looking at him confused. The wind gently blew around them shaking the trees around. He liked it here because they were alone and away from the stress.

'when you were talking with you people' he wanted to know so that he would be prepared when the time comes. Though he knew he shouldn't let it get to him and enjoy his company with Taki, for him Taki was everything that mattered to him.

Taki took a deep breath, "they think it's a bad idea for you to come with me." The raven walked up to Klaus and smiled softly at him as the breeze ruffled his hair around and cascaded petal's around his head. "I trust you Klaus and I would love to keep you as my knight but... I also don't like that it strips you of everything."

• 3 weeks later...

'What the brass think of me is no news by now' he said picking the petal that fell on Taki's hair. 'So I will do anything I have to be kept as your knight Taki' he said 'and I might have lost somethings but I definitely gained something else' he looked at him and then let the petal flow away from his fingers with the breeze.

Taking looked up at Klaus with those pretty dark eyes. A blush spread across his cheeks as he looked at the blonds handsome face. He then reached his hand out towards the other man, "Klaus... My knight..."

• 3 weeks later...

The blond caught Taki's arm and pulled him into a kiss, never mind they were in public or that anyone might see them, he could not wait to claim those lips of his. He wrapped one arm around his waist while gripping on Takai's hand, his tongue licking all over the raven's soft lips.

Taki gasped surprised he would do this in such a public place, "K-Klaus..." He trembled and turned his head away having to stop himself from melting in those arms. "W-We can't do this Klaus..." The raven wanted to give in so badly but here was not the place. Maybe anywhere here wasn't. He would loose it all if anyone found out.

• 4 weeks later...

'Taki now that you arrived here I have to take the little time I have to make you mine' he pressed his thumb on Taki's rosy lips as he watched him slightly trembling in his arms. He ignored the blue haired complaints because he knows that he wants it too. With his clumsy fingers he untied his tie and started unbuttoning his shirt, savoring the exposed skin.

Taki gasped shocked he would do this outside in the trees of the garden. The raven trembled as the larger man started undressing him, "st-stop K-Klaus... they'll see us." He reached up holding his own shirt closed. "We can't be seen like this Klaus... please..." His legs trembled under him as his member started to grow hard just from the dominance of the other man.

Leaving Taki's shirt half open his hands slipped inside touching his supple skin as he ran his hands all over chest and abdomen. He leaned down the raven haired and nipped on his earlobe and then he whispered in his ear ' spread your legs apart' he said in a low demanding voice. ( >D )

That voice...

Why couldn't he fight that voice... The raven trembled knowing he needed to resist but his body moved before his mouth could protest, "Klaus... we can't..." He could feel his face heating up from embarrassment. He hoped no one would spot them mostly because he wanted to be alone with his golden knight.

He with one pull he opened his shirt, and now he was at his mercy nipping at his earlobe and searching for his sensitive spots. Taki could feel his knight's rough breathe tickling down his neck, and his knee moved in between his legs to make the raven haired open his legs.

Taki trembled against the rough tree but his mind wasn't thinking about that. He moaned softly as goosebumps rose on his skin which became so sensitive when Klaus touched him. This man was the only one... no one else could touch him. His hips rocked against his knee a couple times before his stilled his body. Biting his lip he tried to contain his voice and not let anyone hear him. Glancing down he looked at the front of the larger mans pants seeing the erection growing there, that caused a visible shudder through him.

• 1 month later...

As they laid in the midst of the tall blades of grass, Klaus made up his mind that he was going to take full advantage of the situation and make sure that both will enjoy it. He ran his hands down on his pale exposed abdomen while strategically licking his inner thighs, so close to his cock and yet is not, that suspense was enough to drive the raven wild, and he loved exposing that side of his lover.

Taki panted hard his body shuddering under him feeling the pleasure grow. He moaned loudly unsure of how to respond to all the stimulation. He moaned loudly and arched under him his member bobbing, "K-Klaus..." His cheeks flushed a deep red from his arousal.