~Unbroken Bonds Reborn~ *Yin x Akira*

akiravadel

((Have fun :) Awe not 21 yet but make sure they drink safe :) I hate moving so super hardcore... but it gets us closer to our plans.))

Mikoto chuckled and nodded her head, "I will need to soon." She leaned back as the hair stylist returned to finish styling her hair for her. She really enjoyed this time with her friend. It felt nice to talk about her life with someone.

Gaara sighed and looked over at Kiba, "a certain new kid is poking in places he shouldn't... so I put a stop to him." The red head gathered his things in an angry fashion before heading to his next class.

Sasuke waved to Neji then headed to his last class. The raven tucked his hands into his pockets and headed to his next class. He looked over at the blond then sighed and walked over to his table, "you alright? You look down." His cheek was still bruised but not swollen like before. He set his things down and sat next to him.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

((Oh I will! =3 And sadly no not yet lol XD~ Well... You gotta do what you gotta do and if it gets you done faster then the sooner you get to relax =D.))

The red head nodded her head and laughed lightly as well, "I know how you feel... Naru-chan keeps me on my toes that's for sure!" Kushina smiled brightly over at the raven haired woman and let the hairdresser finish styling her own hair, "You know I having a feeling that something good is going to come out of today!" She said in a cheerful kind of way.

Kiba sighed and followed Gaara out of the room, "Well... Naruto didn't seem to happy about what you did..." He said walking beside his friend with his hands in his pockets. The brunette had a feeling by the end of the day Gaara and Naruto would split up. He shook his head hoping that, that doesn't happen.

Naruto jumped when he heard the ravens voice, he then turned his head and saw him. His blue eyes widened slightly and he frowned even more. "I was the cause of you getting hurt... I'm sorry..." He said in a soft tone of voice looking down at the table.

He felt tears willing up in his eyes, "It's also my fault because I was being nice to you... And Gaara see's you as a threat... He..." That's when the tears fell down his face, boy did he feel like an idiot!

((LoL very true T-T I miss my friends and family))

Mikoto glanced over at her friend as the hairstylist played with her hair, "you think so? I certainly hope so." She smiled softly and closed her eyes enjoying the work being done to her hair.

Gaara grit his teeth, "what do you know about Sasuke?" He was angry and wanted him gone. Naruto was his! He shook his head and shoved his hands into his pockets trying to get his murdering thoughts from his head.

Sasuke frowned as he saw how upset the blond was getting over this. Taking a deep breath he reached over and ruffled the blonds hair, "don't worry about it. No body likes me so it's not your fault." He shrugged his shoulders. "I've had worse." His eyes darkened a little as he seemed to be lost in a memory then turned to look at the blond again.

"Forget about it," Sasuke pulled out his notebook and gave Naruto a small smile. "I'm not a really threat, just because apparently our past lives are trying to come through doesn't mean I'm going to steal you from him." His thoughts trailed back to Neji and how genuine that man seemed to be. Although he didn't have his hopes high for anyone wanting him. Maybe he would just have to wait for an arranged marriage once he took over a part of the firm.

((^-^ Well your going to see them soon right?))

"I know so! I can feel it in my gut!" Kushina chuckled lightly as she shook her head at the hairdresser about the style before she went back to what she was doing. "Honey trust me! Have I ever been wrong?" She asked her friend in a teasing kind of way.

Kiba blinked and scratched his cheek trying to think about what he did know about Sasuke... "Well... I know that him and Naruto have this weird past life connection... But that's all I know about him so far..." He said looking very thoughtful about it.

Naruto frowned even more and rubbed his eyes with the palm of his hands, "I know that but... There's something seriously wrong with Gaara... Like..." He lifted his head up and looked over at Sasuke with teary eyes, "Last period he forced a kiss on me and before that when he picked me up he seemed tense..."

The blond said in a low tone of voice so that only the two of them can hear each other. "Sasuke... Remember last night when we talked over facebook... Do you... Do you think..." He then shook his head not quite sure what he was going to ask him.

((Yup this Saturday I'll see a few :) then lunches and back to my old office. Killing my hands with this though... I wonder how long before I'll be back to drawing again))

Mikoto raised a brow, "what about that time you pulled a prank on the teacher and said 'hey watch this'." She chuckled and shook her head.

Gaara looked over at Kiba, "I heard something about that. That's all you know?" He needed to learn more about the raven and get him expelled or something. Maybe he had a past. It wasn't like he moved far, just a town over. He wondered as he sat in his class and through about it.

Sasuke looked over at the blond, "he is your boyfriend and I am a man close to you. I'm sure he's jealous." The raven pulled out a pen then turned back to Naruto waiting for him to ask his question. "Do I think what?" He wondered what he was going to say. Last night... they did get friendly and were able to finally talk without freaking out or having issues.

((Hmm... Well you seem like you have been a very busy bee! Lol XD~ Well do I need to revive your hands again? XD))

Kushina blushed and then laughed softly as she remembered that time, "Okay that was one time! And he had it coming!" She said pouting while laughing even more.

Kiba sighed and sat down next to the red head, "That's all I know about him Gaara... Sorry..." He frowned and leaned back in his seat with a thinking look crossing over his face.

Naruto also took out his notebook and pen before he looked back at the raven. "Well... Ever since I met you yesterday I... How do I put this..." He took in a deep breath and tapped his pen lightly on his notebook, "Do you have this feeling like... We're suppose to be... Well together? Because... To be honest I felt like.... There was something there..." He groaned and placed his head on his notebook. "Ugh... It's so confusing!" He mumbled into the table, he felt like his brain would explode.

((My husband calls me a machine >.

Mikoto laughed and shook her head, "it wasn't only one time." She smiled over at her friend.

Gaara sat there thinking. What could he do... he needed to do research. He pulled out his phone and started to look him up hoping to find something.

Sasuke smiled softly and looked down at him, "it kind of feels like it... I have this urge to touch you and kiss you." The raven blushed a bit and ran his fingers through his hair. "I've also had other dreams... sexual dreams..." He cleared his throat and blushed more.

((0.0 Akira's a robot! XD Lol... Oh no!!!!!!!!!! We must revive them! Code Blue! Code Blue! We need to revive these hands! Where are the doctors!!!!! o.0 Lol))

The red headed woman huffed and crossed her arms over her chest and puffed out her cheeks, just like her son does sometimes. "Okay fine I was wrong many times..." She mumbled but smiled softly, she felt like she was back in high school.

Naruto's face was heating up as he listened to the raven haired male talk, he then slowly sat up and looked at him with a blush dusting his cheeks. "I... I have the same urge but... With you... A-and I had... 'Those' kind of dreams as well..." He said in a low and soft tone of voice, his whole face turned even redder. Why would he tell Sasuke something like that!

((lol CLEAR! ))

Mikoto chuckled and shook her head, "although it wasn't all that bad. You became an amazing mother from it." She smiled over at her friend.

Sasuke looked over at the blond, "do you... want to come over... or have me over? Maybe spend the night and see what these urges are?" The raven blushed a bit more. Maybe if they had some alone time thye could sort this out and figure out what the hell was going on. The raven took a deep breath wondering if it was really a good idea since he was so afraid of sexual acts... even though with him it was different.

((Lol! Doctor thank goodness your here! Are the hands going to live? XD))

Kushina chuckled herself and gave her a soft smile, "Thank you Mikoto.... You know I guess when you have children your whole life changes huh?" She sighed, the hairdresser smiled at her. "How about this one?" Her hair was done in a french braid, "Oh my! I love it!" She giggled and got off of the chair and paid for her hair style, she stood beside her friend waiting on her.

Naruto blushed even more, he scratched his cheek in thought before he replied to Sasuke. "Uh... I can ask my mom and dad if I could spend over at your house... We could look at what you have found for the project... And um... Maybe afterwards we could... Figure out the... Urges..." He said in a nervous kind of way. He wasn't sure if it would be a good idea or not but they needed to get some of the project from Kakashi's class done and out of the way.

((Hm... perhaps, I need heat, ice, someone to rub them and lube))

Mikoto's hair was half up with soft curls. She smiled and paid for hers as well, "yes, especially boys. They say boys are easier than girls. I couldn't imagine if I had a girl instead of my boys. I would already be grey." She giggled and walked out of the place with her friend.

Sasuke nodded his head, "sounds like a good idea. We have to get that finished anyway." The raven ran his fingers through his hair again and couldn't suppress the pink on his cheeks. Clearing his throat he looked over at the blond, "I can have my driver bring us to your house to pick up a change of clothes and whatever else you'll need."

((Hm... I shall find some ice! *is searching for ice but stumbles upon heat, lube and a person* 0.0 I found three out of the four! I shall find ice! Lol))

Kushina giggled as well and nodded her head, "I know what you mean! I think I would have gotten gray hair by now!" She then spotted the nail place a few stores down and grabbed the raven haired woman by her arm and dragged her towards the nail place.

Naruto couldn't help but blush as well and nod his head, "Uh... Sure..." He said in a soft voice. He had a feeling that tonight was going to be quite awkward. Iruka was writing a homework assignment on the board, they were actually watching a movie in class today so there were students whispering things to each other just like how Naruto and Sasuke were doing.

The blond then remembered something and slapped his forehead, "We could also run over some lines for the play..." He whispered as his blush deepened on his face.

((lol good, heat to loosen muscles, person to rub them then lube to give the person a handy who helped with hand rubbing lol))

Mitoko smiled as she was dragged by her friend but enjoyed the rest of the day knowing they would spy on their boys soon and also they would need to get home before them so they didn't know.

Sasuke blushed a bit more then smirked, "which lines are you thinking about doing ma'dam?" The raven chuckled softly and leaned forward resting his elbows against the desk. "I wouldn't want to take advantage of the dear maiden too much." He raised a brow as he looked at the blond and teased him.

((Lol, so how are the hands today doctor? XD Lol))

The red headed woman was sitting down next to the raven haired woman and giggled softly, "You know what? I feel like a teenager again!" She laughed and shook her head. She was having so much fun! But she knew that soon she would be seeing her son act along with her friends son.

Naruto gave him a playful glare while his cheeks turned pink, "Hm.. I don't know dear sir... and I'm sure this maiden wouldn't mind if you did take advantage..." He said picking right up on the teasing. He smiled sweetly at Sasuke, he knew two can play this game. "I'm sure that you fine sir wouldn't mind too much." He teased right on back.

(( ::lowers surgical mask and shakes head:: their barely surviving. I don't know if their going to make it))

Mikoto nodded her head, "I don't know when the last time was I had this much fun." The raven woman picked a color for her nails then relaxed back in the chair sighing heavily.

Sasuke smirked as the blond played right back, "being taken advantage of?" His hand reached over and touched his cheek. "My dear maiden and pink I shall do no such thing. For on this eve this is merely a moment in the ball. Unless thou see's me in a different light then I shall embrace thee." The raven leaned in a little their faces getting inches closer.

((*Gasps* There must be something we can do to save them!))

Kushina nodded her head in agreement, "Your telling me... It's always nice to be spending time with friends..." She giggled when she felt the her foot being scrubbed.

Naruto flushed even more as he saw just how close Sasuke was, he was about to open his mouth but then the bell rung for lunch which made the blond taken in a shaky breath. "Uh... do you want to have lunch with me?" He asked looking at the ravens eyes and then his lips. He pulled back and coughed while rubbing the back of his neck, he was looking nervous.

(( Give me some time.... I'll be able to fix them, believe it! ::cringes at the fact I just said that:: ))

Sasuke blushed a bit and swallowed hard, "s-sure." He stood and gathered his things. It was too easy to get lost in that blonds eyes. The raven averted his eyes and wasn't able to really look at him at that moment. Biting his bottom lip he started towards the door but waited for the blond to come with him.

((*tries to hold back laughter but doesn't and falls off bed* I cant believe you just said that!))

Naruto got up as well and gathered his belongings, he then grabbed Sasuke's uniform jacket and pulled him towards the roof. "My mom made extra food again... So we can share it if you want..." He said smiling softly at him and blushing lightly, he felt like this was a bad idea but shrugged it off.

He wanted to hang out with the raven. To him it felt like he understood him more then Gaara did. His eyes widened as he stopped walking. How could he be so dumb! If Gaara saw him with Sasuke... He would be furious! But... Sasuke was his friend! And the red head wouldn't dare hit him or touch him while he was around right?

((T-T I feel dirty...))

Sasuke eeped softly as he was pulled towards the roof then smiled as he walked with him feeling his warm hand holding his, "sure. My mom always makes a bit extra too so you can have some of mine as well." The raven gripped his bag that was over his shoulder. Glancing back he briefly caught the image of red hair and eyes looking at them as they turned a corner.

Gaara and he looked pissed. Not wanting to look back he just kept up with him. Then the blond stopped in front of him. Blinking a couple times Sasuke cocked his head then reached out touching his shoulder, "you alright?"

((Why do you say that for?))

Naruto jumped slightly when he felt the raven touch his shoulder, he turned his head and looked back at him with a soft smile before he nodded his head and continued on walking towards the roof. "Yeah I'm fine... Why do you ask?" He said in a soft tone of voice completely unaware that Gaara saw him holding hands with Sasuke. The blond then lost himself in his thoughts once more. He felt torn between the red head and the raven.

((Saying the english version of datebayo... ugh...lol))

Sasuke smiled softly and squeezed his hand a little, "well you stopped and had this concerned look." Of course he knew it was about Gaara. The blond was pretty easy to read. The raven stepped ahead and opened the door for them as they stepped onto the roof. He sighed heavily and slipped his hand from Naruto's so he could open his bag and grab his lunch out.

Gaara gripped the wall then punched it a couple of times breaking the skin on his hand. That was it! He was done. Turning he left the school and drove home. He needed to get ride of Sasuke now. But how to- He smirked as the thought ran through his mind. He came across some interesting information about the raven's last school. Maybe making them known would be fun.

((Lol XD I would too if I said that..))

Naruto sighed softly, man nothing could get past anybody! "Hm... Sorry..." He said softly walking towards the wall and sitting down, taking his bag off and taking out his own lunch. He looked down at it feeling not so hungry anymore. He had this knot forming in his stomach causing him to place his lunch beside him.

"I'm so confused Sasuke..." He finally said after a few minutes of silents which was saying something because the blond was a chatterbox who would not shut up. His blue eyes looked up at the sky as a frown formed on his face. His whole body hurt for some reason. He sighed again and closed his eyes.

((lol ugh... wanna finish packing for me?))

Sasuke slide down and opened his lunch looking over at the blond, "confused about what?" The raven used his chopsticks and took a bite of his food then held it out for the blond and had a strange flash back. The blond tied to a post in the ground and him offering his food to him.

Blinking a couple times he shook his head and wondered why he was so worried. Oh wait... it was about them being alone and not telling Gaara. Oh this was going to be fun, he was sure the red head was pissed.

((Lol XD I'll think about it~))

Naruto looked over at Sasuke and shook his head giving him a soft smile, "I'm not that hungry... But thank you..." He spoke softly and sighed while racking his fingers through his blond hair. "I'm confused because... There's Gaara and then there's you and I just don't know!"

He groaned softly and pulled his legs up to his chest, as he rested his forehead on his left knee. Why was kami making it so difficult on him to think straight!

((Finished packing and moved lol))

Sasuke smiled softly, "well obviously I'm better." He ruffled those soft blond locks he wanted to touch so badly. The raven chuckled softly and leaned back against the wall behind them. "And you should eat something." He smiled softly and continued to eat his food then held out a rice ball to the blond. He wanted him to eat even if he had to make him.