~Unbroken Bonds Reborn~ *Yin x Akira*

akiravadel

Sasuke glanced over at everyone but then turned his gaze down to his script on the floor. He swallowed hard and nodded his head, "sorry about that... I got carried away in my character..." The raven licked his lips and leaned down grabbing his script. He really got carried away but he wasn't unhappy with it, in fact he was feeling rather happy at the moment.

"So I'm staying over right?" he walked over to his bag and picked it up off the floor slipping it over his shoulder. He smiled at the other man as he waited for him to follow him out of the auditorium. Tonight was going to be fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Sasuke glanced over at everyone but then turned his gaze down to his script on the floor. He swallowed hard and nodded his head, "sorry about that... I got carried away in my character..." The raven licked his lips and leaned down grabbing his script. He really got carried away but he wasn't unhappy with it, in fact he was feeling rather happy at the moment.

"So I'm staying over right?" he walked over to his bag and picked it up off the floor slipping it over his shoulder. He smiled at the other man as he waited for him to follow him out of the auditorium. Tonight was going to be fun.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

Naruto got off of the stage and walked over towards his own bag and placed his script inside of it before closing it and slinging it over his shoulder. He glanced over at the raven and blushed lightly, he nodded his head and scratched the back of his head.

"Um yeah... But before I have you come over I have to ask my mom if it's okay first..." He said walking with him out of the building. He then unzipped the front pocket of his bag and took out a small note pad and an orange gel pen out.

He started to write down his cell phone number and his address, after he finished writing he tore the page out and handed it to Sasuke. "That has my cell phone number and address on it... In case your parents give you the okay to come over give me a call okay?" He said in a very soft tone of voice while a cute blush crossed over his face.

People always thought the blond's handwriting was unreadable, but the truth is that he has very nice handwriting.

Sasuke looked down at the paper and smiled softly, "well that or I can give you a lift. You could call your mom and ask and either I'll stop by my place and grab my things then to your house or if she says no I can just drop you off." The raven tucked the paper in his pocket and looked back over at the blond as he opened the door for him.

The raven pulled his keys from his bag hoping the other would say yes. He didn't mind driving him home but he wanted more time with him if his mother didn't want him to stay over.

Gaara looked down at his phone seeing the picture TenTen sent him from his phone. He glared at it with a horrible rage at what he saw. Hitting send on the email he contemplated how tomorrow would go for the raven...

Naruto thought about it for a few minutes before nodding his head and smiling softly at him. "Well it's better then walking home..." He said with a soft laugh before he took out his cell phone and flipped it opened.

He was going through his contacts until he saw his mother's number, he pressed talk and put the phone to his ear as he stood outside of Sasuke's car. It rung a few times before his mother answered. "Hello?" The blond smiled softly when he heard his mother's voice.

"Hey mom can I ask you a question?"

"Well you just did~" He heard her giggle on the other line before her voice got more serious.

"What is it Naru-chan?" He sighed and rubbed the back of his head.

"Well... I was wondering if my friend Sasuke can stay over?" It was quiet for a few minutes, he thought that her silents said it all but she spoke up.

"It's fine with me dear. But he has to get the okay from his own mother first okay?" He smiled widely when he heard her agree to let the raven stay over.

"Okay! Love you mom!" He heard her laugh once again before she said love you too and hung up.

Naruto placed his phone in his front pocket of his uniform pants and smiled over at the raven. "Well my mom said it was okay... But she said that you need to ask your mom if it was okay." He said in a happy tone of voice.

Sasuke started the car and could barely hear the blond outside. He turned the radio down so it wouldn't be too loud when the blond got in. From the way it sounded on the one end, Naruto's mother sounded nice. His mom was too clingy for his taste and he tried to avoid her sometimes. After being called a mama's boy so much he was trying to cut the cord as it were.

Looking over at the blond as he got in he frowned at his statement, "I'd rather not call and drive so I'll just ask her when I grab my things." The raven waited for Naruto to get situated and made sure he clicked his seat belt before he started to drive out. His car was very nice and obviously his parents bought it for him.

Turning into an expensive area he drove to his house and pulled into the driveway. A butler stepped outside the front door to take his things for him, "Young Master your mother has already started preparing dinner."

Sasuke sighed and got out of the car, "thanks Kisami." He looked to Naruto. "You can come in if you want." He walked towards the three story house and headed inside.

Naruto's mouth fell opened when he saw the huge house, never before has he seen anything so... Big!? He now felt very uneasy, he was beginning to feel unsure about bringing Sasuke over to his house. But he did however follow the raven inside with an awed expression crossing over his face, everything looked so expensive.

He definitely felt out of place... He sighed softly, well at least the raven was well off... The blond was wondering what he would say when he sees his small two storied house? Would he laugh at it? His heart broke just thinking about it... He stayed quiet as he followed after Sasuke, just then a long haired male came out from the side hallway, he looked like he was looking through some mail until Naruto bumped into him.

The blond fell to the ground, landing on his butt, he groaned but heard a deep silky voice speak up. "Are you alright?" The tall very attractive long haired raven asked as he helped Naruto to stand up. He looked up at the man and blinked a few times before a heavy blush crossed over his cheeks.

This guy looked just like Sasuke... But older... "Uh... Y-Yeah..." Itachi raised a thin eyebrow up, his dark eyes were scanning the blond up and down. He must say... This guy looked like somebody he would want to have. With his blond hair and blue eyes. He wondered if he was a friend of his little brothers.

Sasuke stepped a little down the hall feeling it was best to leave the blond to wonder in the living room for a moment as he tucked his head into the kitchen, "hey 'ka-san? I'm going to stay over at a friends house tonight. He just lives up the road. His name is Naruto Uzumaki."

His mother jumped at the name and turned around blushing a little, "o-oh sure that's fine dear as long as his mother okay's it." The raven woman quickly turned back around to continue cooking.

Sasuke blinked and raised an eyebrow, "yeah she said it was fine..." He turned looked back into the living area and spotted his brother talking to Naruto and felt a dread fill him. Shooting over to Naruto a protective arm wrapped around him and pulled him far from his annoying brother.

"Nii-san," the younger raven pulled the blond quickly up stairs a flight to get away from his brother as fast as he could. He panted as he slammed the door to his room after pulling Naruto in behind him. "Don't... don't go anywhere alone with him." The raven turned walking into his room where a large queen sized bed was to the side along with a dresser, walk in closet, bathroom to the side. He went to his closet and grabbed a bag to put his things in.

Naruto blinked in a very confused kind of way, "Why am I not allowed to be alone with your brother Sasuke?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as he watched the raven move around his very large room to pack some clothes for the next day. He was slightly jealous that he had everything while he hardly had anything...

But it's not like the blond was ungrateful for all the things he has but... He sighed and shook his head trying to clear those thoughts away and getting back to the matter at hand. His brother seemed like such a nice guy, why would the raven tell him to keep away from him.

Sasuke sighed heavily and turned to the blond, "about two years ago I brought someone home for the first time I liked. He met my brother at dinner that night and was supposed to stay in my room. We played a couple of games then went to bed. Not a couple hours later I noticed he was gone and went searching in case he needed help in the kitchen or possibly got lost. I found my... well boyfriend and my brother... in his room having sex."

The raven sighed and closed his suit case pulling it from the bed, "he'll play mind games with you to get what he wants. Since my father found out he was gay Itachi's had to hide his lovers and then..." Sasuke stood there for a moment then took a deep breath. "It doesn't matter just be cautious around him."

"Oh... Okay I will Sasuke..." Naruto said in a very soft tone of voice, wow no wonder why the raven freaked out when he saw him talking to the older male. He felt for what happened to him about his brother taking away his boyfriend from him. He then started to shift from side to side messing with the strap of his shoulder bag.

"Well... Are you ready to go?" He asked looking over at Sasuke with a soft smile on his face, he couldn't wait to go home and see his little red cat. The blond smiled even more and laughed lightly as he remembered using a laser pointer to make his cat run in a circle but he ended up getting scratched after that. His cat may act stupid at times but he was very smart.

Sasuke pulled his bag over his shoulder and nodded his head, "yeah lets get going." Being rich of course made the simple things easier, it's not like he wanted it to go away but why couldn't he be happy while having money? A glint of sunshine was coming into his world and he wasn't about to let it be snuffed out. If it did, he wasn't sure how much more he could take.

The raven lead him back out and made sure to steer clear of his family members. Getting back in his car it seemed the angry mood he had going into his house melted away. He drove to the blond mans house and glanced over at Naruto, "please don't worry about my family or my house... People in the past would get, intimidated by the wealthy I'm surrounded with..."

Naruto sighed softly when he was back in the raven's car, now heading over to his house. He then looked over at Sasuke with a small smile on his face, "Well... If you tell me not to worry about it then I wont worry about it..." He said with a small laugh.

When they got to the blonds house it wasn't as big as the ravens but it was decent sized. It was two stories and had a homey look too it with a very large Cherry Blossom tree in the front of the house.

A red headed woman was outside tending to her rose bushes that lined up under the windows, Naruto couldn't help but smile when he saw his mother in her gardening outfit which was faded blue jeans, a white t-shirt and a large brimmed hat.

Kushina heard a car pull up in her driveway which caused her to stand up and look in the direction, she raised a thin red eyebrow up when she saw a fancy car pull up. She then remembered that Naruto was having his friend over which caused her to smile softly.

Sasuke got out of the car and grabbed his bag from the back then pulled it over his shoulder. He smiled softly at Naruto then looked to his house feeling the homey feeling of it all. His house never felt like home but maybe it wasn't the buildings fault. This place looked amazing to him and he couldn't wait to... well best to think about that when the time came.

The raven followed Naruto over to the house and reached a hand out to Naruto's mother, "Uchiha Sasuke thanks for having me over." He then kissed the back of her hand and smiled up at her. He really was quiet the charmer when he wanted to be.

Kushina blushed lightly when she felt the back of her hand being kissed, she started to giggle softly. "My goodness Naru-chan your friend is quite the charmer!" She giggled even more as she saw her son's face heat up when she called him that.

"Mom!" She smiled at him and pinched his cheek, "Oh lighten up honey! Now be a dear and show your guest inside! I'll be in there to cook dinner..." She said and looked surprised at herself. "Oh my! Where are my manners! I'm Uzumaki Kushina~ It's a pleasure to meet you too Sasuke-kun~" She blushed even more and then shooed the boys inside.

"Well I'll finish out here while you to go in and settle down okay?" The red headed woman turned back around and went back to her roses. Naruto groaned and grabbed Sasuke's hand pulling him inside of his house.

It wasn't much but it looked neat and homey, on the right that was where the staircase was while on the left was the family room and closer to the back of the house was the living room and kitchen along with his parent's bedroom. He sighed and kicked off his shoes, just then a red cat walked up to the blond and meowed softly.

Naruto smiled and picked up his pet. "This is Kyuubi! He's my cute lazy cat~" He said showing the raven his cat who just yawned and snuggled into his owners chest.

Sasuke smiled softly to Naruto mother then followed after the blond inside. He took a deep breath as he stepped inside and then kicked off his shoes and placed them nicely next to the door. His ocd got the better of him sometimes. The raven could feel the nice atmosphere here and he really wanted to dive in and enjoy it.

Hearing the meow brought him back to reality. He saw the cat and nodded his head, "he is a cute cat." Cats always seemed to hate him so he didn't immediately reach out to pet him, after being bit one too many times he decided to keep his distance with animals. Maybe he should get a dog someday they seemed to like him better.

Kyuubi started to purr softly when he felt Naruto scratch behind his ear for a few minutes before he licked his owners finger and hopped out of his arms walking away. The blond sighed and shook his head.

"Damn attention loving cat..." He said under his breath before moving up the stairs with Sasuke, they past some pictures of the family. One picture was of the blond and his father swimming in the pool out in the back, both blonds looked surprised but a wide smile was on their faces.

Hell Naruto's father could pass off as being his older brother! When they got to Naruto's room he sighed softly before placing his bag on the oak wooden desk, his room wasn't as big as the raven's but it looked comfortable. He had a queen sized bed, which was placed in the far left corner right across from it was his window seat.

There was a small walk in closet next to his computer desk and on the right was a bathroom that could fit a decent number of 3 people, like his room could hold 5 people in it. It was surprisingly clean, people thought the blond had a dirty room which he didn't.

"Well... This is my room... It's not as big as your's but it's comfortable..." He huffed out and took off his uniform jacket along with his tie. On his wall above his flat screen computer was a board that had a lot of pictures on it. Some of them were from the play's while the others were of him and his friends.

Sasuke looked around his room before he dropped his bag onto the floor, "no this... this is a great room. I like it better than mine." He sat on the edge of the bed and felt how nice and comfy it was.

"This is better than my room. My room had too much free space with it, not enough of a homey feel like this. This feels lived in," Sasuke saw the pictures and stood walking over to them. He pointed at one where the blond didn't even really look like himself. "Is this... You're Juliet? And this one you're Maria."

He chuckled softly and he looked through the pictures, "you really have played a woman for too long."

Naruto smiled softly at him and walked over towards the wall and plucked a picture from the wall and handed it to him.

It was a picture of him doing the balcony scene of Romeo and Juliet, "Yeah I know... And yup I was Juliet... Besides I'm use to getting the female role anyways..." He said with a soft laugh before he looked back at the wall with a smile on his face.

"I remember the first time that I put on a dress... I hated it... But as I got older I just shrug it off... I'm a completely different person in costume... Just warning you ahead of time... And you can keep that picture if you want... My mother has another copy anyways so I'll just take it..."

The blond had this sweet and soft smile on his face. He always got happy whenever he talked about his acting and being in play's. He then shook his head and opened up his bag to get his script out. He walked over towards his bed and sat down on it flipping through the script.

Sasuke couldn't help but smile as he was given the picture. Pulling the tape off the back he threw the tape away then tucked the picture into his back pack. He never really had any pictures so to be given one like this he planned on keeping it safe. The raven turned and sat about a foot away from him on the bed, "are you into something other than reading scripts?" He smiled and leaned back on his hands as he looked over at the concentrating blond.

- - - Updated - - -

Sasuke couldn't help but smile as he was given the picture. Pulling the tape off the back he threw the tape away then tucked the picture into his back pack. He never really had any pictures so to be given one like this he planned on keeping it safe. The raven turned and sat about a foot away from him on the bed, "are you into something other than reading scripts?" He smiled and leaned back on his hands as he looked over at the concentrating blond.

Naruto looked up from the script in his hands and looked over at Sasuke, a soft blush crossed over his face as he placed it down next to him. "Uh... Sorry... Um.. What do you want to do? Since my mom probably is going to wait to make dinner because of my dad..." He said while scratching his cheek in an embarrassed tone of voice.

He then laid back and sighed softly, he placed his arms over his eyes, he was unsure what to do or talk about. For some odd reason his heart was beating in his chest. He was on his bed with the raven... That made his cheeks turn redder.

Sasuke looked down at the blond and smiled softly. He leaned down and rested his forehead against the arm over the other mans face. Smiling softly he closed his eyes and just felt the blond's presence, "it feels so nice here..."

The raven's bangs fell down caressing the blond cheeks and he stayed there for a moment before he pulled back and laid on the bed next to him, "sorry... I've never felt this comfortable around someone else before..."

Naruto removed his arm from over his eyes and looked over at the raven that was now laying down next to him. He bit his bottom lip and turned over on his side so that his front was facing Sasuke. His blond bangs moved across his forehead when he turned.

".... It's fine... I'm just glad that your comfortable around me..." He said in a low tone of voice. Kushina was downstairs making dinner, she was humming a small tune when she heard the front door open and close. She knew her husband was home and would ask her whose car is outside.

"It's been a long time since I've felt like this," Sasuke looked over at the blond with those dark eyes of his. It was almost as if those eyes were calling out for him, wanting him. "I'm usually never comfortable around anyone." His raven locks caressed his cheeks as they settled around his face.

He shrugged and let his eyes slip closed as he sighed softly, "your strange... how you make me feel... or maybe I'm strange I don't know..."

Minato glanced out the front window, "whose car is that?" The blond man walked over to his wife and kissed her softly before wrapping his arms around her.

Naruto frowned slightly at what Sasuke had just said but moved closer to him, he lifted his hand up which was shaking slightly and gripped the end of the raven's bangs. The blond felt the hair and was very surprised at how silky it was.

"I think we're both weird..." His voice was soft and slightly distant like he was remembering something from a long time ago. "Sasuke... I think I should break it off with Gaara..." He said sitting up and let the hair fall from his soft grip. He then frowned even more, he knew if he did that the red head probably wouldn't let him...

But... He now knows that he should be with the raven and not the red head. Kushina giggled and wrapped her arms around her husbands neck and kissed him softly. "Naru-chan's friend is spending the night tonight dear..." She said while playing with the end of Minato's spiky blond hair.

Sasuke looked up at the blond blushing a little as the other played with his hair. The raven sat up and leaned in close to him, "if you feel like you must... I hate to say it but I would be very happy with that decision." His hands came up and cupped those tan cheeks as he pulled him towards himself and rested his forehead against his.

"The more time I'm with you... the more I want you," the raven leaned back a little and looked into those blue eyes. "I feel like with you... I can be myself again..."

Minato smiled and leaned down kissing her again, "oh? Who is it?"