~Unbroken Bonds Reborn~ *Yin x Akira*

akiravadel

Kushina smiled brightly as well and nodded her head, "That sounds lovely! Oh! How about next Friday for the party?" She then laughed lightly and smiled as well. "Well... I'm sure my husband would be talking to your's about business or something like that..." She said waving her wrist around.

Kiba just sighed and looked away from the raven and back at the book on his desk, while Naruto shook his head and leaned over Sasuke's shoulder to look at the notebook with him. "So the weapon's information comes after what the used scrolls for... Right?" He asked looking at him with a soft and sweet smile on his face. His finger was pointing at what he was talking about.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

Mikoto smiled and nodded her head, "sounds like a plan and I'm sure Minato can get my husband to talk about something." She giggled softly and shook her head. The raven haired woman finished her coffee and looked to her friend. "My boys are so anti-social."

Sasuke looked over at the blond and felt his body heat, which made the heat rise in his cheeks. The raven nodded his head, "y-yeah they used them for seals... jutsu's and..." His voice trailed off a little then he looked back to the paper. Then the blond scent filled his nose, he smelled so sweet and so nice.

The red headed woman laughed lightly and finished off her coffee as well, "Knowing my Mina he would think of something off of the top of his head!" She shook her head, her pony tail swished with her head movement. "And I can't get them both to shut up!" She giggled and saw somebody looking over at their table with a raised eyebrow. She wanted to say something about it but ignored the person.

Naruto blinked in a confused kind of way, he was wondering if the raven was feeling alright. He moved slightly closer and placed his hand on Sasuke's forehead, "Are you okay? Cause you feel kind of warm..." He said in a soft innocent voice. But removed his hand from his forehead and looked away blushing slightly at what he just did.

Mikoto smiled at her friend and nodded her head, "awww I'm sure their a delight." The raven woman chuckled softly not really noticing the stares. She shifted in her chair and shook her head, "well shall we spy on the children?" She giggled softly.

Sasuke blushed a bit more when his hand touched his forehead and couldn't speak. Then the hand pulled away and he felt his body begin to function once again, "Naruto..." He had to pull his eyes from the blond and keep from looking at him. The raven felt his heart pounding in his chest as he sat there.

• 2 weeks later...

((Akira my darling! ~runs and tackles to the ground~ Hellooo!!! ^-^))

Kushina look at her cellphone and saw that it was going on nine which meant they would be getting out of their first period soon. "Hmm... Well we could always do that at three..." She giggled and stood up, grabbing her empty cup. "Oh I know what we could do for the time being! Lets go and pamper ourselves! We do so much for our families... So why not right?" The red headed woman grinned and giggled some more.

Naruto was quiet through the rest of class, he did however glance over at Sasuke every once in a while, just then the bell rung telling the students that class was now over. The blond packed up all of his belongings and walked out of the room with Kiba following him closely.

When he got out into the hallway he leaned against the wall, that was when the brunette walked up to him with crossed arms. "What was that all about?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and narrowed brown eyes.

The blue eyed male blinked and tilted his head to the side confused as too way his friend would ask that until his whole face turned scarlet red when he realized what he was talking about. He opened and closed his mouth, unsure how to answer his friends question.

(( Eep! ::tumbles to the ground:: I missed you too! ::hugs:: ))

Mikoto blushed and nodded her head, "alright." She hadn't pampered herself in a long time. She was always worried about her family and made sure their needs were filled. This wasn't a bad idea. The raven haired woman was happy she ran into her friend once again.

Sasuke nodded to Naruto as he packed and left the classroom heading the other way for his Student Council Meeting. Close behind him was an enraged red head. Turning down an empty hall Gaara grabbed the raven and pulled him into the restroom throwing him to the floor. Sasuke bag fell over his shoulder as he quickly stood and glared at him, "what the hell?"

Gaara was shaking he was so pissed. Grabbed the raven by the shirt he threw the punch to his face as Sasuke dodged. Stumbling back they both fell back into a stall. For the next several minutes they struggled, punched and kicked. Then the bell went off for class and Gaara get up running from the bathroom. His eye was already starting to bruise and lip was split a little. He ran to his next class trying to pretend nothing had happened.

Sasuke sat on the floor groaning softly blood dripping from his mouth. Licking along his inner lip he felt were the skin broke in his mouth against his teeth. That man fought crazy... Standing slowly he grabbed a paper towel and wet it to clean himself off. Looking at himself in the mirror he realized he looked like hell.

So this is what he got for trying to make friends? Fuck them. He didn't want them anymore. Why try when they only hurt him? Why try when... He felt like he was going to vomit at that thought. His arms wrapped around his chest. He never told anyone why they really had to move... The old principle.... he...

Shaking his head he forced himself to push away from the sink and grab his bag. He made his way to the student council room. Nodding to them briefly he then sat at the table and held the damp cloth to his swollen cheek. He couldn't look at them instead he looked down.

((^-^ ~hugs back~ How have you been? ~grins~))

Kushina dragged her friend out of the cafe and down the side walk, "Well then! Lets get our nails and hair done!" She said giggling. Oh yes today was going to be a good day! She could tell! She smiled widely at her thoughts and pulled her friend into a nail place.

Naruto sighed and followed Kiba to their art class which they had with Gaara, the blond was wondering why the raven didn't meet up with him after class. Maybe he forgot... The blue eyed boy sighed softly and walked into class with his brunette friend.

When they got in there the first thing that the blond noticed was Gaara, and he looked like he just got in a fight. Naruto walked over towards him with a worried look on his face, "What happened to you?" He asked in a concerned tone of voice. Sadly in the back of his mind he had a feeling he knew what happened...

Neji raised an brunette eyebrow at the ravens appearance, "You got into a fight..." He deadpanned blinking still looking over the younger boys face. "You should go to the nurse and tell her to give you an ice pack for your cheek..." He said in a semi-concerned tone.

Sai on the other hand looked up from the carnival sheet and shook his head, "Let me guess who cornered you..." He pretended to look like he was thinking by tapping his pointer finger against his chin. "Hmm... Oh! Was it Gaara?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and an emotionless face.

((Well... not great. Constant money issues, now I realize there's a problem with my husbands job. It's horribly managed so he's getting in trouble for something that is the bosses fault because no one higher up in this 14 person workplace communicates. Sigh... Most of our friends have abandoned us... now we're trying to find friends in town. It's just a mess.))

Mikoto was surprised but smiled as she followed her friend. She had to admit she did miss spending time with her, and missed getting out of the house every once in a while. Glancing at her split ends she realized she was overdue. Those boys sure kept her busy.

Gaara looked up at Naruto but couldn't meet those blue eyes. His eyes trailed back down and gently took the blond's hand in his, "just a small scruffle nothing to worry about. Did you start your project yesterday? I know sketching out those fruit bowls well... etching I mean... can be hard." He swallowed hard wondering if he could change the subject on his boyfriend.

The raven cold eyes moved across the table to the other raven, "so what? Not like it matters." He stood and grabbed his bag then left the council room. At this point he didn't even want to stay in school anymore. Now he felt like he needed to go somewhere else. Hide somewhere since everyone hated him.

Sasuke sighed heavily and walked into the nurses station noticing she wasn't there. A note on the desk said she'd return in an hour. The raven sighed and walked over to the fridge getting an ice pack. Walking to the back he dropped his bag on the floor then flopped himself back on the bed. He hated everyone. They all hated him so why not? He rested the cold pack on his cheek and hissed softly.

Shikamaru sighed softly, "so troublesome... I'm surprised it took this long for any fights to break out with him." The brunette leaned back in his chair. "When you look like him and come from wealth and a big name it's bound to happen. There's also a rumor going around he slept with teachers to get ahead too. The girls were swooning over him wondering if it were true. Their so strange..."

((Wow... I'm sorry to hear that hon! *huggles tightly* Well I'm your friend right? *gives puppy dog eyes while lower lip trembles*))

Kushina sat down on a chair and waited until there was an open chair for them to get their hair down, she picked up a magazine with different hair styles. "Oh this one is nice!" She said showing her friend a picture of a girl with shoulder length layered hair. "What do you think?" She asked looking at Mikoto.

Naruto frowned and picked up on what Gaara was trying to hid from him, "You got into a fight didn't you?" He asked in a serious tone of voice.

He ignored what he was asking about the fruit and sighed softly, "Who did you get in a fight with Gaara... And don't lie to me please..." He felt like his heart was beating quite quickly as he waited to hear what the red head would have to say.

Neji sighed and rubbed his forehead, it was the second day of school and already drama was starting. "It's just a rumor... And besides this is going to look bad on me if anybody finds out that Sasuke was in a fight..." He shook his head leaning back in his chair closing his eyes in thought.

What was he going to do if a teacher found out about this? "How troublesome indeed..." He huffed out opening his eyes and leaning his head back to look up at the ceiling.

((Sorry to upload like that. Of course your my friend :) it's just hard sometimes...))

Mikoto blushed softly and looked at the picture, "are you thinking of cutting your hair? Your long hair is so lovely." She looked a little worried at her friend. "Remember when I cut mine shorter in school and I was so upset?" The raven woman smiled softly at her friend.

Gaara looked at the blond for several moments before he lowered his head knowing he would be upset with him, "Sasuke." He swallowed hard waiting to see the blond freak out on him. But why shouldn't he be mad? Naruto was getting way too friendly with him and it made the red head angry.

Shikamaru sighed softly, "well his presence makes the other kids nervous." The brunette tucked his hands behind his head as he leaned back. "He's not very approachable but he hasn't been hostile as far as I've seen. I don't think one way or another about him but kids believe rumors. They believe every stupid thing their told. It's only a matter of time before he retaliates."

• 2 weeks later...

((It's fine deary~ And everybody needs to vent sometimes. Yay~ Lol and yeah I know =3))

Kushina blinked and giggled at the look her friend was giving her, she then shook her head. "Goodness no! And I do remember that! And then I think that's when you said that the only time I'll cut my hair is to get rid of the split ends!" She said while putting the magazine down and getting up when the hair dresser said next.

"I'm only getting it trimmed that's all!" She smiled at her and walked over towards the hair dresser who was asking her questions about what she wanted done to her hair.

Naruto's blue eyes widened and a slightly angry look crossed over his face, his heart was now hammering in his chest. How could Gaara hurt Sasuke! "You got in a fight with Sasuke! Why? What did he do to you! And you promised me you wouldn't get into any fights this year!"

He said in a very disappointed tone of voice which held an undertone of anger to it. He was wondering if the raven was okay. Was he hurt badly? He knew how the red head fights and well he could land some decent hits on a person that's for sure...

He took a step back from Gaara and frowned looking very upset with him, not just for going back on his word but he hurt what Naruto wanted to believe was his friend.

"Which could bring a bad reputation to the student council..." Sai spoke up looking at both Neji and Shikamaru, the long haired brunette sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"Your both right... However... All we can do now is sit back and watch the events unfold... But for now how are we doing on the school budget?" He asked the other brunette while he leaned forwards and rested his elbows on the table a serious look crossing over his face.

((Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Well my hubby got let go and now we need to move back home. Glad to be going home but now we have to clean out our stuff))

Mikoto blushed and smiled at her friend then turned to the woman, "just a trim thank you. Also my angles need to be fixed." The raven woman sat down in the chair waiting to be pampered.

Gaara frowned and looked down, "I'm sorry..." he wasn't sorry about hurting the reven but he was sad Naruto was angry with him. The red head reached his hand out to take the blonds. "He made me so angry. I'm sorry." Maybe Naruto wouldn't be so mad now but seeing him with the raven made him so angry.

Shikamaru sighed and flipped open the notebook in front of him, "yeah yeah..." he went over the budget with him.

Sasuke took a deep breath irritated as he laid there and just wanted the blond there. He brought his own hand up to his forehead imagining it was Naruto's.

((No need to be sorry, you were busy. And sorry to hear that deary. Well that's going to be a pain huh? =/))

Kushina sighed and leaned back in the chair getting pampered, she turned her head over and saw her friend getting pampered as well. "Mikoto... We should do this every two weeks..." The red said with a soft laugh and another sigh of happiness left her mouth.

Naruto sighed and frowned slightly, "What did he do that made you so mad at him?" He asked in a soft tone of voice while he was walking over towards his art stand. What did Sasuke do to make Gaara so mad to want to hurt him, not want to but actually hurt him.

Neji nodded but stopped when he heard the last budget. "Wait! Did you just say that the art club has more money then the other clubs?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. That couldn't be right. Sai blinked and stopped writing for a few minutes before he went back to writing. "I thought each club gets an equal a mount of money?" The raven said in a emotionless tone of voice.

((Yeah we have to sell a bunch of things and move back home. After a couple months we'll be able to get another place for us but to save up we're staying with his parents for a bit. Love this economy.))

"Every two weeks?" Mikoto looked towards her friend. "I guess I'm at a point that going out just seems strange." She giggled softly and leaned back in her chair as the woman worked on her hair. It had been a couple of years since she pampered herself. She was way too busy with her boys.

Gaara sighed softly and followed the blond, "don't worry about it..." He didn't know how to explain it to him or how to explain himself. Being that enraged because his boyfriend was touching and looking at another man like that. "You look at him different..."

Shikamaru sighed softly, "last year they threw a fit about not being able to afford their equipment. Also there are more students in it because it has a couple of class periods compared to other clubs." The brunette sighed softly and scratched his head.

((Well that really sucks... >.

<... and tell me about it... i trying to help my friend look for a job... it not easy like you said with the economy all...="/))</p">

"Hm... I know right.... Well we'll think of something!" The red head giggled and leaned back in her chair, she just hoped that Naruto was having a good day today but something was nagging at her that it wasn't going so good. She just hopped that she was wrong.

Naruto raised an eyebrow at what the red head had just said, he turned his head towards him, a look of confusion crossed over his face. "What are you talking about? How do I look at him different?" He asked genuinely confused.

Neji sighed as well and rubbed his forehead, "Well that makes sense..." He said rolling his eyes. He thought he had asked everybody to have equal shares of funds. Once the money situation gets out the other clubs will be wanting more money which could be bad.

((Yeah... don't even get me started lol but yeah we'll be okay just stressed for a bit))

Mikoto nodded her head having a feeling Sasuke wasn't having a good day which wasn't a first. She saw him come home almost every day angry but yesterday was different. Hopefully those days would continue.

Gaara grit his teeth, "you act so comfortable around him when he's close to you." He shifted as he stood there his anger building. "You're so nice to him and let him get close without a second thought..."

Shikamaru looked to Neji, "maybe one of us should make sure he got there. I'll fix thw budget so I'm out." He was worried about more trouble being started and wanted to avoid it.

((Lol and I wont ^-^ And I know how you feel... I lost my walmart job last friday... =/ I hated it there anyways lol! XD))

Kushina looked over at her friend with a worried look on her face, "Are you feeling what I'm feeling right now?" She asked as her mother instincts were kicking in. Something felt wrong but she couldn't place her finger on it. Hm... I wonder what it is... She thought to herself while the hair dresser was rinsing her hair out.

Naruto was sitting on the stool while looking at Gaara, he could tell that he was getting very pissed off. The blond raised an eyebrow, "So... It's not my fault that he has a calming air about and I'm just trying to be friendly! He's new here and everybody seems to have a problem with him! And I do not let him get close!" He said getting anger, his arms were crossed over his chest.

Neji sighed and rubbed his forehead, he stood up and grabbed his bag, "I'll go and see if he made it there..." With that said the long haired brunette walked out of the room and headed towards the nurses office. While he was walking he kept on thinking about what Shikamaru had said about those rumors. He sighed and shook his head, why did everything seem to stress him out lately?

((Oh I'm sorry. Well if you weren't happy then that's good. Get unemployment while searching :) ))

Mikoto nodded her head, "somethings up with the boys." She sighed softly and leaned over to her friend. "Can I tell you something... about Sasuke." She looked a little worried.

Gaara stepped closer to the blond and placed his hands on either side of the stool and looked into his eyes, "your my boyfriend... and your on sgage kissing him, passing out then getting very close. I won't share you." The red head grabbed his chin and kissed him hard.

Sasuke sighed and rolled onto his side laying the ice pack on his head. His eyes closed as he relaxed on the bed. Maybe he should ask to be home schooled? It would be easier that way. The raven sighed softly his hair messy on the bed below himself. His shirt rode up on his stomach a little exposing his pale skin there.

((No need to be sorry, and besides I still have my job at Ihop ^-^ so I'm all good lol XD))

Kushina looked at her with furrowed red eyebrows, "Sure you can. What is it?" She asked with a very worried tone, she was wondering what her friend wanted to talk to her about. Her blue eyes were locked onto her friends dark colored ones telling her that she had her attention.

Before Naruto could say anything he felt Gaara kiss him, his eyes widened but closed after a few minutes, he clutched onto the red head's school uniform jacket. He wanted to push him away but instead he pulled away from the harsh kiss, his blue eyes held confusion in them and slight anger. "What the hell Gaara! We're in the middle of class!" He said with a light blush dusting his cheeks. Why was the red head acting up now!

When Neji got to the nurses office he looked inside and saw Sasuke laying on a bed, "Did the swelling go down?" He asked walking inside and over to the other bed that was next to the ravens. He sat down on it and leaned back, "Is there something troubling you?" He asked in a soft tone of voice. He didn't want to admit it but he was slightly worried about the raven.

((Oh good :) my poor hubby is actually having surgery today on his broken tooth. Well finally he is lol ))

"The reasons Sasuke left his old school... was because the principal was... raping him," Mikoto swallowed hard since she had a hard time saying those words. "Even before then he had trouble with students but this man... he was like a snake hiding in the grass waiting for his prey to go by. Sasuke wasn't the only one. Apparently he had talked to Itachi too but he didn't listen. Sasuke is a very emotional boy even though he doesn't want to show it."

Gaara glared at him, "don't go near him." The red head pulled away and walked over to his table to work on his art work. He didn't want to discuss or debate it with the blond he just wanted him to stay away from the raven.

Sasuke jumped when he heard the other talk then moved the ice pack from his cheek. He looked up at the other man, his cheek red but no longer swollen, "Yea it's better." He rolled onto his back so Neji couldn't touch him and sighed heavily. His black hand was messy around his face. "How can their not be... everyone doesn't want me here so why stay?"

((Awh! Well I'm glad he's getting that done! =D It sucks when your teeth are bad >.

<...>

"Oh my god! Did you report him?" Kushina's eyes widened in shock, hell if that happened to her son she would switch him out in a heartbeat! "Well don't worry! I'm sure Naruto will help him forget! And if it was me I would have gone down to the school and kick the principle's ass!" She said, she was looking like she was going to hurt somebody.

Naruto sat there with his arms crossed and glared at Gaara, how dare he tell him who he can and can not hang out with! He gritted his teeth and looked at the blank canvas with a frown. He didn't feel like painting... All he felt like doing was checking up on Sasuke and see how he was. He frowned even more, why can't the red head be more... Nicer towards the raven. But... He knew that wasn't going to happen.

Neji sighed and rubbed his temple, he was getting a headache from all of this drama. "I bet there is one person here that wants you to stay... But if you want to leave then fine... You should know that even though I don't know you I would like for you to stay and even though Shikamaru doesn't show it but he can stand you... Or how about Naruto? He would be sad if you decide to just leave..." He said before standing up and grabbing his bag.

"Just think about what I've said... Class will start in 4 minutes..." He then walked out of the room hoping what he said would get through to Sasuke.

((Yeah, well this one broke in half >.

"We all were pissed, even his father," Mikoto nodded her head. "Of course we did and thank goodness he's behind bars. I just worry because Sasuke is really such a sensitive boy. He used to smile more and talk about his friends. Then he'd bring girls home. Now he doesn't do any of that..." The raven woman sighed heavily.

Sasuke smirked a little at the Shikamaru standing him comment. That's usually how it felt like he was with people. Naruto... Something about that boy... but it wasn't meant to be Naruto just wanted to be his friend right? Neji seemed like a nice enough guy maybe he could be friends with him too?

Standing quickly and grabbing his bag the raven ran after him and put a hand on his shoulder, "will since you asked so nicely for me to stay, I'll give it another shot for you." He gave the other a smirk as he walked with him. Not like Neji was bad looking either, he was actually rather handsome, and those light colored eyes were quite enchanting.

((That sucks about the tooth part I mean XD... Lol and like the saying goes home is where the heart is ^-^ And sorry for not being online a whole lot... ^^; I've been busy.))

Kushina looked at her friend with a frown on her face for a few minutes before she smiled softly at the raven haired woman, "I'm glad to hear that he is behind bars and I'm sure he was going through a faze... And besides who knows he might be bringing people home with him again!"

She said trying to lighten up the mood. Seeing Mikoto looking frantic made her feel uneasy for some strange reason.

Neji glanced over at Sasuke and nodded his head before shoving his hands in his front uniform pockets. "If you have any problems then come and find me... I'll be more then happy to help." He said in a non-caring type of tone, he may have sounded cold but he meant what he had just said. The brunette haired male sighed and rubbed his forehead once again wondering if today would get any better or worse.

((I understand ^-^ Miss ya! How are things going? We're moving back this Sat. Ugh... Still so much to do and waking him up to pack is a pain in the ASS!!!))

Mikoto nodded her head, "I certainly hope so. I really hope our boys get to know each other better." She smiled softly as she leaned back in her chair. "That and his brother complex... oh these boys are going to turn my hair great any day now!" She pulled some hair in front of her face and sighed heavily and dramatically.

Sasuke smiled ever so softly and nodded his head, "thanks." Even if it sounded cold, or Neji honestly didn't care he didn't mind. This guy offered to be a friend in a way. The raven felt a wave of relief rush through him. Taking a deep breath he sighed as they stepped outside into the cool air. Maybe even more than friends... He was handsome after all.

((I miss ya too! ^-^ and things are stable for the time being... My friend is turning 20 next Monday so I might be celebrating her birthday with her. Lol XD When is moving ever easy? XD))

Kushina couldn't help but giggle at her friend and shake her head, "Don't worry so much! I'm sure our boys will become best friends!" She said with a soft smile. "And besides if any gray hair starts showing up... Well you could always dye your hair..." She teased her friend while laughing wholeheartedly.

When they got outside the bell signaled that the class period was over with which caused Neji to sigh and head over towards the upper class men building. He looked over at Sasuke and nodded his head, "I'll see you Monday..." He said before walking towards his class.

Naruto packed up his belongings and walked out of the art classroom not waiting on Gaara or Kiba, the brunette looked confused and over at his red haired friend with a raised eyebrow. "What was up with that small blow up during class Gaara?" He asked confused and worried about both the blonde and the red head.

The blonde haired male got to his next class without stopping to talk to any of his friends, when he walked into the classroom he noticed a few students were there already which caused him to take in a deep breath and walk over towards his table and sat down on the stool with a soft frown gracing his lips.

He was still in shock about what Gaara told him to do. He groaned and placed his head down on the table and sighed softly.