~Unbroken Bonds Reborn~ *Yin x Akira*

akiravadel

Naruto felt a heavy blush cross over his cheek when he felt the other male pull him closer to him. Wait! Did Sasuke say that he would be happy if he broke up with Gaara? But that didn't matter right now because right now he really wanted to kiss the raven.

"I feel the same way as you do..." He said in a very low tone of voice. He placed his hands on the raven's shirt unknowingly and leaned forwards so that their noses were touching, "Sasuke... Can... You kiss me?"

Kushina giggled and continued to play with his hair, "Well his name is Uchiha Sasuke and he is such a nice boy too!" She smiled softly at him as she kissed his cheek.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

Sasuke looked into those eyes he was falling for and gently rubbed his nose against the others, "I think it's your turn to kiss me." His hand reached up gently touching his cheek. He wanted the blond to be in this too, not just him making all the moves. The thing was with him allowing the blond to lead a little, that was a huge thing for him.

"An Uchiha?" Minato blinked as he looked at his wife. "You mean the youngest son of the Uchiha industry?"

Naruto blushed slightly when he felt Sasuke rub his nose against his, he then bit his bottom lip before he pressed his lips against the raven's in a soft but sweet kiss. That was when he felt the slight electric shock of the kiss run through his whole body.

His blue eyes slid closed as he moved his lips against the raven's, a soft moan escaped from the blonds lips. One of his hands were gripping Sasuke's uniform shirt while the other hand was going through the ravens hair.

Kushina nodded her head and went back to making dinner, "Yes dear the very same... Why do you sound so shocked?" She asked while chopping up some veggies.

Sasuke moaned against the blond mouth and ran his fingers through his hair. This felt much better than before, like he could relax a little this time. His lips moved against the others for a moment before he grabbed the blond and pulled him on top of himself laying back on the bed. His hands wrapped around him, one back in his hair while the other rubbed up and down his back as his passion rose.

"The same family against gay rights and that nearly shunned his sons for... previous events," Minato sighed heavily. "Are they just friends or did our boy pick up a bad boy?"

Naruto groaned softly as he felt the raven pull him on top of him, the blond shivered slightly when he felt Sasuke's hand rubbing his back. He then shyly ran his tongue against Sasuke's bottom lip asking for entrance. His own hands were roaming the raven's sides, moving up and down in a sensual kind of way. For some unknown reason he wanted more of Sasuke.

The red headed woman turned and looked at her husband with a soft smile on her face, "Yes the same family and honestly dear... Naruto is with Gaara-kun not Sasuke-kun... Remember?" She said as she started to mix the veggies into her homemade chicken noddle soup.

((omg soooooo entertained by the parents obliviousness))

Sasuke moaned parting his lips and brought his tongue to the others rolling it against his. Jots of pleasure raced through him and down to his groin. How long had it been since he even thought about anything sexual? Since- He stopped his brain and concentrated on Naruto. He trembled a little under him feeling his heart starting to pound so hard he could hear it in his ears. His hands ran up his back under his shirt feeling the smooth skin there.

Minato nodded his head, "oh yeah... why isn't Gaara staying over then? He seems like the jealous type." He chuckled softly. "He's always talking to our son I'd figured he'd never leave his side."

((I know right! XD This is to great!))

Naruto shivered even more against the raven's body, god his body felt sensitive all over for some ungodly known reason. The blond went along with rolling his tongue against Sasuke's. Another soft moan escaped from his lips, the blond felt his phone vibrate in his pocket which caused him to gasp against the raven haired males lips. He felt himself getting slightly hard and the vibrating wasn't helping much. Little did he know that Gaara was in fact calling him.

Kushina sighed and rubbed her forehead, honestly she loved Minato a whole lot be he does forget things easily. "They have a school project together that's why Gaara-kun isn't here and I know... I'm just glad that Naru-chan found somebody who understands him..." She huffed out and moved over towards the cupboard and got on her tip toes trying to get the bowls. Her hips were wiggling slightly as she was trying to keep her balance.

Sasuke moaned feeling the vibrations against his own growing erection. The raven ran his hands over his back and reached his hands down to his hips as he started rocking against him. The friction felt wonderful as he rubbed their clothed members together. It was like some pent up need that he needed to touch the blond.

Minato saw her butt wiggle and that got his attention. He watched her for a moment before he quickly moved forward and pressed his body against her back then brought his hands up cupping her breasts, "me too..." He kissed along her neck and inhaled her scent.

Naruto had to pull away for some air to get into his lungs, he took in deep breaths and released a slightly breathless moan as he felt Sasuke rock his hips into his. He then sat up slightly due to the uncomfortable feeling he way getting in his uniform pants.

He was sitting right on top of the raven haired males erection, he placed both hands on his chest to steady himself. His pants were still vibrating which caused him to groan and reach inside his front pants pocket and grabbed his phone out.

The blonds blue eyes widened when he saw who was calling him, he flipped his phone up and placed it by his ear. "Hello?" He his voice was slightly airy like he has been running for miles.

Kushina squeaked and blushed bright red when she felt her husband grab her chest and kiss her neck, "Mina..." She said in a slightly surprised tone of voice. She placed the bowls down on the counter and felt when she did that her husband's hands squeeze her chest.

"Honey! What if Naruto sees what your doing?" Her voice was getting slightly more sensual but shook her head. Their son was home! And on top of that he had a guest over.

Sasuke moaned softly feeling the blond shift on his erection and caused him to make a pleasured face then rocked against him some more. Licking his lips he looked up at the blond then realized it was a phone vibrating. He wanted to tell him to not answer but hearing the slight panic in the blond's voice made him stop.

"...did you make it home alright?" Gaara grit his teeth a little. "I could have brought you home." He stared at the picture of Naruto and Sasuke making out on stage on his phone.

"We'll hear them come down the stairs," Minato smiled and turned her around kissing her lips. He pulled her close and rubbed his hands over her back as he pushed her against the counter.

Naruto got off of Sasuke quickly and sat down on his bed with a frown on his face, he could hear the anger in Gaara's voice. "Uh... Y-Yeah I did... A friend drove me home..." He said in a slightly shaky tone of voice.

He bit his bottom lip in a nervous kind of way, "Well... You weren't there to drive me home so I asked a friend to take me home..." He sighed and racked his fingers through his hair. His heart beat was quick and it was hammering in his rib cage.

'It's now or never...'; "Uh Gaara... I... I don't think we should see each other... Anymore..." His voice was low and soft, he knew for a fact that the red headed boy was very possessive and wouldn't allow him to brake it off with him.

Kushina let out a very soft moan and wrapped her arms around her husband's neck pulling him closer to her, she loved it when ever Minato showed off his take charge side.

She lifted a slender leg up and wrapped it around the blond man's waist, she could feel him getting hard which caused her to shiver. She couldn't remember when it was the last time that her and Minato had made love.

The red headed woman pulled back from the blonds lips, "You know... We could always go out tonight... Just me and you..." She said rubbing herself against him in a seductive kind of way.

Gaara sat there for a moment letting the silence get uncomfortable, "...it's Sasuke isn't it... You kissed him on stage... he's staying over and you two... you're getting too close." He was pissed, more than pissed but he was prepared to get back at the raven for taking his blond away.

Sasuke sat up and looked at the blond's back seeing him tremble. He reached his hand out and touched the blond's shoulder.

Mintato smiled and kissed her again, "sounds good to me." The blond man slipped back. "Get your coat I'll let the boys know!" He smiled as he ran up stares, excited to have a nice night with his wife.

Naruto was silent for a few minutes, his body was shaking as he felt tears willing up in his eyes. ".... Yes it is Sasuke.... And it was a stage kiss!" Wait! How did he know that Sasuke kissed him today? And how did he know that the raven was staying over.

"How did you know he was staying over?..." He asked in a slightly shaky tone of voice. Was the red head stalking him or something!

Kushina giggled at how excited Minato had gotten, she walked out of the kitchen and towards the front door putting her coat on over her white sun dress. She changed clothes when she came in from outside. She stood by the front door waiting on her beloved husband.

Gaara grit his teeth, "just a stage kiss... people are saying differently... what were you doing with him when I called?" The red head was livid. Naruto sounded guilty.

Sasuke rubbed his hand over the blond's back trying to comfort him. He could hear the anger in Gaara's voice over the phone but couldn't hear what he said.

Minato knocked on the door, "Naruto? Me and your mother are going out. Dinner is on the counter for the two of you." The blond man respected his sons privacy enough to not barge in.

Naruto froze when he heard his father's voice coming from behind his closed door. He placed his hand over the speaker piece so that he could answer his father, "Okay dad! You and mom have fun!" He said in a happy tone of voice, masking his distress perfectly.

He then sighed softly when he heard his father walk away from his door. The blond placed the phone back to his ear. "It was though! You can't honestly believe in rumors... And we were talking when you called!" He felt his temper raise slightly, the hand on his knee was clutching at his pant legs fabric causing his knuckles to turn white.

Kushina looked at her husband with a raised eyebrow when she saw him walking down the stairs, "Is he okay with us leaving him?" She asked in a concern voice. She felt like something was wrong but couldn't place her finger on what it was.

Sasuke looked at the blond lie to his boyfriend. He was guilty... The raven reached out and plucked his phone from the blond's hands and held it to his own ear.

"You need to calm down and don't you dare talk to him that way. This is not how someone who cares about a person behaves," the raven was angry as he spoke.

Gaara stood as his eyes narrowed, "how dare you talk to me!"

"You need to calm the hell down," Sasuke took a deep breath. "Either you back the hell off and talk to him like a normal person or you get out of his life." He flipped the phone closed and tossed it on the bed looking at the blond.

Minato nodded his head, "yeah he said he was fine." The blond man cocked his head. "Did you want to ask him yourself?" He grabbed his own jacket and looked over at her.

Naruto's blue eyes widened when he saw Sasuke take his phone from him and yelled at Gaara. He watched him hang up on him with a frown coming across his face, "I could have handled it Sasuke..." He said softly before a few tears escaped from his eyes.

The blond placed his hands over his face... Gaara is seriously making everything so difficult! He sighed and laid back down, "What am I going to do now?" His voice was low and quiet.

Kushina shook her head and smiled softly at the blond man, "No... It's fine... Lets get going!" She said in a cheery kind of voice. She linked arms with her husband and pulled him out of the house after they put on their shoes of course.

Sasuke looked over at the blond, "you weren't handling it. I was listening to you lie to him and lead him on." He frowned and crossed his arms. "I can't do this to you... I want you Naruto deep down I do but I'm not going to put you in a position to lie to someone who care for you. I'm not going to be my brother!"

He was shaking now, "I'm not going to be like 'him' either..." Backing up he thumped against the wall and covered his hands over his face. How did it end up like this?

Minato laughed and went with her excited about their night togehter.

Well that made the blond sat up and glare heatedly at him, "I was not leading him on! Believe it or not I have feelings for him! But... I guess no matter what I say it does look like I led him on..." Naruto groaned and turned over on his side grabbing a pillow and buried his face in it. "... I'm a terrible person... I led on the guy I liked and the person I want more then anything..." He mumbled not really aware of what he had just said.

Sasuke dropped his hands and looked over at him, "before... we take this any further you need to settle things with yourself. Are you going to break up with him or stay with him." The raven turned his head away. "I can't... Naruto if you're with me things will be hard for you..." He sighed and looked down at the floor.

Well the raven did have a point... He did have to chose to either stay with Gaara who is just making him feel confused and lost. Or break up with him and get together with Sasuke who is the type of guy that he wants to have and date. Naruto groaned against his pillow before he sat up and looked at the raven while he hugged his pillow to his chest. "I'm going to break up with Gaara.... He isn't the guy for me... But you are Sasuke..." He said softly and got off of his bed and walked over towards him giving him a hug once he reached him. "I don't care if things get hard... I know now that I want you..."

Sasuke looked over at him a bit surprised but very happy that he said that to him. He felt relief wash over him as his arms wrapped around him. Trembling he held on tightly to him and pushed his face against his shoulder, "E-Even though... I'm dirty?..." His voice was so small then. He hadn't talked about it since it happened, how could he? The raven was so broken emotionally but he felt that with Naruto he could accomplish anything.

Naruto opened his mouth about to ask him what he meant by that but sighed softly and held him close. His hand was stroking his back in a soothing kind of way, "I don't care about that... I just want you Sasuke..." He said in a very soft tone of voice. For some reason this right here felt natural to him.... Hugging the raven and having him in his arms. It actually felt like they were made for each other, no matter how crazy that sounded but he never felt this way about anybody else but Sasuke.

Sasuke held him tightly against him his fingers gripping tightly. He took in a shaky breath of air trying to calm himself but to hear someone so honestly say they want him and hold him close... Tears streamed down his cheeks and fell onto the blond's shoulders. The raven shook and sobbed softly as he held him close. He couldn't even speak from the overwhelming feelings he felt then.

On one before had ever wanted him so unconditionally. He sniffled and felt weak then his knees going out and sliding down the wall but didn't let go of the blond.

Naruto felt himself sink to the floor with Sasuke who was crying a whole lot, he started to freak out. Did he say something wrong? What did he do that made the raven act like this? He bit his bottom lip and continued to stroke his back in a soothing kind of way. He pulled away from him slightly and kissed his forehead in a loving gesture. The blond didn't know what else he could do for the raven.