~Unbroken Bonds Reborn~ *Yin x Akira*

akiravadel

((Wow! That was fast! Lol XD))

Naruto blushed brightly when he felt him ruffle his hair and what he had said about him being better, "I told you I'm not that hungry..." He said looking at him with his flushed cheeks. "And besides its your food... You should eat it..."

He sighed in a slight irritated kind of way before a loud growl came from his stomach causing him to blush even more but this time in embarrassment. The blond huffed and took the rice ball from him thanking him for it, he started to nibble on it without even looking at Sasuke.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

((we had to move fast. Grabbed all our things and within a couple days had it moved in >.

Sasuke smiled softly, "see you are hungry." The raven continued to eat and took a couple things from the blond tray. He felt so comfortable here unlike with other people. It felt so natural to be with this man. Taking a deep breath he leaned back against the wall feeling the wind ruffle his hair. Tonight was going to be interesting...

Oh wait he just remembered they still had rehearsal for their show next class. Oh this was going to be fun. Looking over at Naruto he sighed softly, "why do I feel so comfortable around you?"

((Oh I see... Hmm well I wish you guys the best of luck finding jobs and such ^-^~))

Naruto stopped nibbling on the rice ball and looked over at Sasuke with some rice sticking to the corner of his mouth, "I don't know... Maybe it has to deal with our past lives or something..." He sighed as well and leaned back, he went back to nibbling on the rice ball.

A thoughtful look crossed over his face, he was thinking the same thing as what the raven had just asked. It was weird because he felt like he could be himself when he is around the raven and it hasn't even been two days yet.

((Thanks ^-^ How are things on your end?))

Sasuke smirked a little when he saw the rice but went back to eating his lunch, "it is strange..." He nibbled on his food as he was lost in thought. Even the silent moments were not uncomfortable around him, as if they had spent so much time together already that they didn't need to talk all the time. It was almost calming just to sit in silence with him as enjoy their presence.

((Your welcome~ And every things fine, I had to get a new bed and I have tomorrow off as well as today. My boyfriends older brother's getting married in October so I'll be flying to New York with him.. ^-^))

Naruto finished off his rice ball, that's when he felt rice sticking to the corner of his mouth. "Sasuke do you have a napkin so that I could wipe this rice off of my mouth..." He said in a very embarrassed tone of voice. He couldn't believe how messy of an eater he was. He noticed the smirk on the ravens face and glared at him, "What are you smirking at huh? Is it because of the rice?" He huffed out while still glaring at him which looked more funny then threatening.

((Kewlio!!! Awww sounds fun! Weddings are a blast to go to!))

Sasuke chuckled and leaned over taking his cheek and licked the rice from around his mouth. He then pulled back and smirked at him once again, "such a dobe." Those words just flowed out of him in such a natural way as if they had been saying it for years. The raven knew he was going to freak about that but it was worth it.

((Yup the flying part not so much... XD Lol))

Naruto blinked a few times due to him being in shock about what just happened but then a bright blush cover his cheeks and he shot him a glare. "I am not a dope you teme!" He said while smacking his arm and pouting while crossing his arms over his chest. How dare he do that and call him a dope! The blond looked away from the raven while still pouting, he scooted away from him slightly.

(( lol not a fan of flying? Alcohol helps lol))

Sasuke chuckled and shook his head. Scooting closer to him he smiled softly, "sorry sorry." He closed his eyes and leaned over resting his head against his shoulder. He just wanted to be closer to him and this felt safe even if someone were to walk up. The raven didn't want to cause trouble for him because he wanted friends. He needed them. After being alone as long as he had having someone close felt nice.

((I hate flying! My poor ears pop and I have this fear of what if it crashes 0.0.... >,> I'm probably like one of those kids who kicks the back of the seat lol...))

Naruto jumped slightly when he felt the raven rest his head on his shoulder but he let it slide, for some reason... This felt right... Sasuke resting his head on his shoulder, he sighed and placed his head on top of the ravens and closed his eyes. He knew lunch was almost over with but he didn't care. For once he felt like he belonging somewhere and with somebody, the blond knew he had Gaara but... The red head is just way to hot headed to listen to anything that he had to say.

((you're one of those... lol I'm not a fan either))

Sasuke sighed softly and just took in the moment. The warm air and soft breeze gently moving their hair around. This felt so natural so right. Staying in the moment like this forever would be amazing but he knew it would never happen. Sighing softly again he relaxed and actually did so for the first time in years.

Then the bells went off for the end of lunch and he groaned softly. He shifted but didn't really want to get up and go back to class. Groaning again he started gathering his things to head to class.

• 2 weeks later...

Naruto groaned when he heard the bell go off which caused him to also gather his belongings. He looked over at Sasuke and smiled softly at him. "Well we better head to class before Sensei get's mad..." He said softly while grabbing a hold of the raven's school uniform jacket and pulling him along with him into the school building. The blond then let go of his jacket and smiled even more as he started to walk down the hallway with the raven.

Sasuke smiled softly as he felt the blond pull him along by his jacket. He followed after him the caught up beside him and looked over at him smiling softly, "sensei's always mad." The raven slung his arm around Naruto's shoulders then ruffled his hair in a playful manner. "Don't worry the school days almost over."

He looked forward to being able to spend some time with the blond boy. Maybe his life would start to get a little better now. Out of all the people he knew he didn't feel sick when he touched the blond or was touched by him.

Gaara stared at his computer screen in shock as the information started to make sense. On July 23rd a year ago Sasuke was discovered injured in a school bathroom after what had seemed like months of abuse and possible rape. It never stated Sasuke's name but the description of the victim and time period of him moving from that school made sense. Seems the victim in that case suffered severe trauma and multiple accounts for rape.

Sitting back in his chair he rubbed his chin. The Atkatsuki gang at school might enjoy this information. Pulling the info onto a thumb drive he slide it into his backpack. This way he could get rid of Sasuke and not get in trouble. These guys could handle it from here, they loved having a new play toy. Naruto would be all his now.

Naruto blushed brightly when he felt the raven haired male ruffle his hair once again, "Will you please stop ruffling my hair..." He said in an embarrassed tone of voice. His bright blue eyes were looking around at the passing by students who was whispering and looking at the two of them with confused looks crossing over their face's.

However he just shrugged off the stares and whispers that he was getting. "That's true... One time I saw Kurenai-sensei chuck a scripted at a students head and yelled at him to get his part right... Boy was she scary..." The blond said while flinching at that memory, even though she is one of his favorite teachers she does get scary when shes mad.

Sasuke smirked at the blond and walked with him into the classroom. He chuckled softly when Naruto joked about the teacher. Bumping into someone he stepped back a little and looked up at Kurenai-sensei, the raven paled a little more than he already was, "s-sensei?"

She raised a brow and crossed her arms, "If your two are quiet done we're going to run the whole show during class." Their teacher turned and walked back into the classroom gathering the students to follow her to the theater attached to the classroom.

Sasuke let out the air he was holding, "wow... she's pretty scary..."

Kushina was giggling along with her friend as she and the raven haired woman sunk into the theater from the front way. The red headed woman sat in the back with Mikoto watching her son on stage looking over his lines.

She also noticed that a raven haired boy was also on the stage and he was standing close to her son. She had always loved seeing her son in plays! He was a great actor. A soft smile graced her lips when she saw her son speaking.

Naruto re-read the line before he started to speak, the scene was the hidden meeting in the back garden of Princess Yumi's manor. The blond got in his position and so did Sasuke. The bright eyed boy was sitting on the edge of the stage as he pretended that he was looking into a fountain.

He sighed softly and looked ahead of himself and then off to the sides. "I wonder what's taking him so long?" He said in a very soft tone of voice but loud enough for everybody to hear. He then looked up with a light smile crossing over his face. "I hope the guards didn't get to him..." That made his smile fall into a worried frown his eyes were shinning with worry.

Mikoto smiled seeing the two boys on stage, "oh my he is very handsome." She walked with her friend and sat next to her as she watched the boys rehearsing on stage.

Sasuke looked over the script and heard Naruto speak those words before he side stepped and pretended to walk through some plants that blocked his way, "my lady I am sorry to be late." His hand reached out and took the blonds hand in his own pulling him flush against him.

His hand reached up touching his cheek gently then leaned in a bit, "I got held up."

The red headed woman smiled softly as she watched her son and Mikoto's son get closer together on stage. "So is your son..." She said softly while watching Naruto trying so hard to hold back a blush. But something about seeing those two together seemed...

Well, like they belonged with each other and on top of that they looked good together as well. "Those two look good together don't they?" She asked her friend, her blue eyes never leaving the stage.

Naruto looked up at him and leaned into his hand, he was trying so hard to hold back a blush. However a little bit of color did spread across his cheeks. He then lifted the script up and glanced over his lines before he spoke up. "Did the guards see you sneak in?" His voice was soft and low but loud enough so that everybody could hear him, he sounded worried.

The blond haired boy placed his hands on Sasuke's chest while glancing over his lines one more time before he looked up into the slightly taller boys face. "I'm getting worried Yuki... What if my father finds out about us? He will hang you for sure!" His voice was now frantic and a concern look crossed over his face.

Tear's willed up in his eyes, "And I can't lose you!" He said placing his forehead on his shoulder. Kurenai had a huge smile on her face, so far there was no faults in the practice what so ever.

She leaned back in her seat and read the line at the bottom, it said that they give each other another passionate kiss and that's when Ryo (The father) comes out looking for his daughter then finds her kissing a commoner and brakes them apart.

Mikoto couldn't believe how close her son was to her friends child. She blushed for the both of them and realized just how much of a charmer he was, "he's as bed as his father when he was younger..."

The raven haired woman glanced to her friend then back to the boys, "yes they do. Almost like a little ying and yang thing going on. I wonder if Sasuke will open up his heart again..."

Sasuke felt his heart in his chest begin to pound. He shouldn't loose himself in this play but seeing the blond behave in such a way caused him to respond almost naturally. The raven held him close his downstage hand holding the script so he could read it behind the blond, "let him come, let him find me but our love will never be broken."

Dropping the script he tilted the blond head back and looked into those blue eyes pausing for a moment. Those blue eyes, soft lips, tan skin, this man was truly perfect in his eyes. The raven pulled him close and leaned in pressing their lips together feeling the sparks fly! His lips moved against the blonds in a passionate kiss most kids wouldn't share on a stage.

Kushina was surprised to see her son and her friends son kiss, to her it looked more like a real kiss instead of a stage kiss. A soft blush ran across her cheeks, she could see the passion in that on simple kiss. It made her glance over at her friend wondering if she noticed that it was a real kiss and not a stage kiss.

Kurenia looked shocked, she could feel and see the passion in that one simple kiss as she saw Naruto drop his own script and cling onto Sasuke's shirt like his life depended on it. The blond kissed the raven back with just as much passion as he was.

His heart was beating very fast, he knew that this is what a real kiss is suppose to feel like and not empty like when he kissed Gaara... However that was when they both were pulled apart by Ukon, hell Naruto didn't even hear him speak until he was holding him behind him while some other guys were holding Sasuke back.

"You fiend! How dare you defile my daughter like that!" He hissed through clutched teeth. That was when the blond realized that they were in practice and picked up his dropped script looking over his lines and coughing, just in order to stop the blush from spreading across his cheeks. He had to wait until Sasuke said his line before he was able to say his.

Mikoto blushed bright red and turned her head away feeling like she was seeing something she shouldn't be seeing, "are... what are they doing? That's not a stage kiss at all!" She said in a loud whisper to her friend hoping no one else heard them.

Sasuke on the other hand didn't care, He got lost in that kiss feeling everything the blond had to give to him. This was now their second kiss and it felt even better than the last. Blinking it took him a moment to register that he was torn away from the blond and turned those vicious eyes to his acting mates. Those eyes were filled with real anger but he could argue that it was just him acting.

"Defile? Me good sir I am merely giving her what she desires. A real man," his voice held a weight to it that a normal kid acting in high school couldn't have it come off the same way. He had a true passion behind his words and held such venom for them breaking them apart before he was finished.

"So I wasn't the only one who noticed it... You noticed it too..." She whispered back to her friend, she noticed the look on her friends face. She looked shocked and so was Kushina, the red headed woman sighed and leaned back in her chair as a thoughtful look crossed over her face.

"Maybe our son's have more then friendship on their minds..."

Naruto had a sad but yet determined look on his face as he spoke up, "Father please! Release him at once!" He said in a demanding tone of voice, his voice was also laced with an undertone of anger. He was slightly ticked off about the timing that his acting mates came in.

Ukon scoffed and turned his head in the blond's direction he was about to open his mouth until Kurenia stood up and coughed.

"Ukon your timing was slightly off... Okay people lets start from the kiss! And Ukon your suppose to catch them when they are in the middle of the kiss not the beginning... So everybody get back to your position's..." When she said that the bell rung signaling that school was over.

The other students that weren't in drama club left while the other's stayed. The raven haired woman sighed and rubbed her forehead, "Let's run this scene one more time and if you guys can't get it right then we will do it on Tuesday since we don't meet up on Monday after school... Now from the kiss... Sasuke, Naruto... Get back in position!"

Everybody got back to where they were at. The blond blushed brightly as he realized that he had to kiss the raven all over again. "Oh and boy's I want to see a nice juicy passionate kiss this time alright?" Naruto gulped and nodded his head at his teacher. Jeez she was scary...

Mikoto blushed more and shook her head, "i-in any case that's their business." She looked thoroughly embarrassed and stood. "I should go home and get dinner ready." She smiled to her friend as she slipped her bag over her shoulder. Anything sexual in any way embarrassed the poor woman.

Sasuke was a bit surprised the teacher was calling for a more passionate kiss. Oh if she wanted it passionate he could make it so the blond couldn't stand, he was after all a pro at it. He smirked a little wondering if he would win this little game of kissing. As they ran through their lines once again he came into the scene stronger and grabbed the blond pulling him into a passionate kiss, tongue and all.

The raven let out a soft moan that the mics wouldn't pick up as he tongue rolled against the others and he felt the heat rising in his body. Oh tonight's sleepover was going to be an interesting one.

Kushina blushed as well when she turned her head and saw them kissing each other. She then stood up and followed her friend outside of the theater and said goodbye to her, she also told her that she will give her a call later before she walked off. She still needed to grab Kyuubi's medicine from the vet.

Naruto's cheeks started to turn slightly red from the kiss, he was shocked that Sasuke's tongue was inside of his mouth rolling around each other. His hands were clutching Sasuke's shirt even more then before. A soft moan escaped from the blond's own mouth but it was so small that the mic didn't catch it.

He felt his heart hammering in his chest now along with his own body heating up slightly. And sadly for him he was losing the control over the kiss, he felt like his knees would buckle out from underneath him soon. Man the raven was a very good kisser.

Mikoto smiled as she headed home wondering what her husband would think about their son being with a boy. She remembered when Itachi mentioned liking a guy friend back in the day and that's when his world changed. After Sasuke's incident he was sure her husband would freak out.

Sasuke would have smirked but his mouth was a little busy at the moment. The scaffolding near them was the one thing he could reach, so he pushed the blond against it was he continued his assault on his mouth. Forgetting about their audience his hands starting to roam one grabbing the blond's ass as the other reached under his shirt.

If they would have been in costume the dress would have snapped him out of it but feeling the blond in his normal clothes made him not realize where he was. Breaking the kiss his lips trailed down his neck wanting to ravish him right on the stage.

Hinata gasped and cupped her hands over his mouth. She glanced around seeing Gaara wasn't there which was good. She knew he would be very angry seeing this.

Naruto felt his back hit the scaffolding causing him to gasp slightly, his body felt even hotter in his own clothing and that was when a cough made the blond snap out of his hazy mind. His face started to heat up, he placed his hands on Sasuke's shoulders and pulled him away from him slightly.

Kurenia had a blush across her face as she scratched the back of her neck. "Okay... Well that's all for today... Uh... Practice your lines everybody..." She said loud enough for everybody to hear. Tenten was standing there shocked at what she had just seen.

Did the raven really just grabbed the blond's ass? She shook her head and gathered her belongings along with everybody else. "Uh... Sasuke? I don't think that was in the script...." He said with a very red face, he looked away from him and noticed that they were the only ones left, since everybody hurried out of there.

"M-Maybe we should get going?" He asked in a very embarrassed tone of voice. If things continued who knows what would have happened...