In need of 3 Experienced Roleplayers

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• akiravadel

• NaruxSasu

Well I believe someone else would like to join too, after awhile I will make my character profile but let the thread open to can we find one more seme or seke each is fine for me :) I believe gin might join us :) She is good at roleplay I will ask her and see what will happen... she is mostly seme (I think she is always seme not mostly but yea...) but we might find someone else you know there is plenty of roleplayers out there :D okay I will post my character now... can I choose the same element for example wind and earth? if that okay with everyone else, just my element have always been winds (because of the weather, you can manipulate it through air, or I can choose sky and earth if that okay too) :) just let me know

@Samm:

akiravadel has already created his second character....^^;

You guys can talk if you so wish to enter Gin...

And as for the same element...that would be a no...I'm sorry about that but I think that it would be nicer if the characters have different elements...and one element only

(Please check the earlier parts of this thread)

I might have just found us another character...^^

So if akira retained his character and Gin also comes along that would be a total of 8 characters!!

Full Name:

Samuel Coldheart

Nick Names:

Sam, Sammy, The Angel of Sky and Earth, The Angel of Life and Death.

Further Information:

Even though he is not an angel, because of his strong will and his massive powers, which are quite stronger then most of the others, many people gave him the nicks with Angel, because when he is serious everything gets blown away. (They mostly call him Sam)

Position:

Seke

(But he acts mostly like a tough uke, even though most of the time he is weak except when he is angry, but he always dominate in bed.)

Twenty

Appearance:

1185817418ukecolduke.jpg

Appearance Specifications:

He looks EXACTLY as the picture, just that he have blue eyes the same color as his hair, and he have thin silver earning on his left ear, with dark blue sapphire.

Personality:

Cold, stubborn, short tempered, mistrustful, hard to reach, most of the people don't understand him and they keep their distance, lonely.

Clouds, Lightnings, Thunder Crashes, Flying, Strong people, Persistent semes (or you will never get his attention.)

Dislikes:

Really hot and sunny days without any single wind, weak people, not persistent.

Biography:

Sam, have been alone since his childhood, but the people from the army have always took care for him, no matter what, he always had bodyguards with him, even though he was possessing strong will and abilities, however the base was attacked long time ago, and most of the soldiers where annihilated only Sam and few other soldiers manage to stay alive, they propose to Sam to come with them and to can they take care for him, but Sam declined and ran away, he decided to stand alone against the world and to manage finally to take care for himself, unfortunately he didn't had much luck at the beginning but with the time his instincts of a survival grow up, and he continue to spend most of his time to train his powers, accomplishing a remarkable powers even behind imagine, no one never could reach him in any battles in which he was joining to can he come up with some money, he always have been with strong will and he never gave up or looked back at his past, even though many of his new 'friends' on the battle arena asked him for his past, Sam just dislike speaking about it, he prefer to be a loner, even though secretly he hopes that he will have someone next to him as a lover and a protector, but he don't give himself up to someone so easily.

Character Facts:

1. He is good at fightings and surviving, he have quite well developed senses which follows his instincts.

2. He never graduate at college but seems like he have a lot more knowledge then those who have finished college. (He is good, especially in Psychology and Wisdom)

3. Sam have always been a good athlete. His body just bend in any desirable form as long as it not too much, he even can dodge a bullets by performing few athletic moves backward or to the side.

Vehicle:

He mostly moves throughout winds, by flying so he don't really need vehicle.

Element:

Weather

(He learned at first winds, but shortly after he concentrate his training over bending the sky at his will, he is able to create storms, lightnings even snow storms, hurricanes, typhoons and tornadoes under his will, even though he showed and power to raise his body over the ground with intense strong winds.) But! He can't create for example Snow Storm in the middle of the desert, he can't create typhoon or tornado if the area don't have this possibility, he can control those powers over a certain places, like for example he can create lightnings storms but not too powerful if the area don't have high electrical charge like for example he can't create strong Lightning Storm if he is in the middle of Europe but he can create a fierce storm if he is in North America... his powers are entirely based on the weathers which are allowed for the certain area.

Well since Sam noticed his powers at early age and was training really harsh, he managed to reach up to high levels and overcome his own expectations, his will have no ends if he gets really angry or deadly serious, and only one who is really close to him can manage and stop him, but it should be someone who he loves or he would blast anyone else away unless he feels this person as a friend or something like that.

NOTE:

You are the ones who are gonna specify the limits of your element. ANYTHING GOES. BUT DO REMEMBER that the element is only as strong as the wielder. I will also be the one to approve if it is feasible.

Pet:

Huge Wolf.

Pet Name:

Nemesis

Pet's Appearance:

terriblewolflivewallpap.jpg

Pet Nicknames:

Nemo, Nemes, Nimo.

Pet Personality:

Even though his pet is a wild animal, this blue eyes, black wolf always is there next to Sam, protecting him or spending time with him just enough to don't he feel lonely, this wolf is probably representing the true nature of Sam. His loneness, his sadness and his unhappiness. Most of the time his wolf stays aside but if he feels that Sam is in danger or he can't handle something he always jump straight into the fight to protect him or help him. Nemo have been hurt deadly many times, but the strange thing is that the wolf disappear for few days and when it comes back, it's completely alright and healthy. Sam believes that this wolf is something like his spiritual animal, just that this spiritual animal is materialized in their world, send by someone to protect him, and spend time with him. There is and something else which is weird, Sam have noticed that he can understand his wolfs to some point, however no one else have shown such ability, but this goes of course only for his wolf.

Pet's History:

The Wolf have appeared next to Sam, once Sam decide to stay alone. It's been probably 2 years or so, since Sam's is alone and this wolf have never left his side, it's always there and it's always part of him, kinda weird but true. Many people who have seen this wild animal, they fear from him and they think him for beast, but Sam's always fighting for his pet's true nature, he says that he have dignity and honor which most of the people never will, and he is a true friend, which protects fierce his master when he feels he is in danger or trouble.

Weapon:

He don't use weapons, he mostly relays on his powers.

(But if he takes with him, his Sai's he use them, he is quite skilled in them.)

Weapon Appearance:

sais2.jpg

@Samm:

although everything is perfect...I find the character a bit god-like...lower down the level of his power

the element is not specified....you can look again at the given list and choose from there....I have added two other..

Note: Their power is directly proportional to their endurance....meaning that when they use their elements, they spend energy...although characters with high mental power can exchange endurance for mental fatigue...

- - - Updated - - -

Additionaly:

Their pets are not wild...

please read the previous posts to get a better understanding about the pets...

Full Name

William Hailies

Nick Name

Will

Seme/Seke/Uke

Uke

Apperance

1120705.jpg[/img]

Appearance Specification

Bright blue eyes, Blonde hair, Rather pale and always has silver nail polish or black on.

Personality

Complicated, false-faced,analytical curious, simple minded on his believes, stubborn.

Warm drinks, cool weather and snow, animals, mazes, puzzles.

Dislikes

Tedious tasks, overly talkative people, nosy people, and hot/sunny days and water.

Biography

Wlliam was born in Craeion and grew up there for most of his life, because he was raised in that particular city his parents were rather high class by default of they likely would not have made it in the city do to all the other people they were competing with business wise.

Character Facts

1. He has been rather drawn back in school, he was brilliant but kept his grades low to avoid any childish taunts or teases from other students. However try as he might because of his parents he was said to be the "Silver-spoon child" Of the school, as though he never had to work for a thing.

2.He know hides who he is, where he used to have brown hair he dyed it and wears different style of clothing to try and blend in with the other students so any new students likely would not know who he was.

3.He is in his last year of class and although his test scores are rocketing above the class his class and homework scores are decisively in the middle, so he would not gain any negative nor positive attention from his peers. However due to his test scores he is now set to be the Vice President of the Student Council.

Vehicle

White Hummer, it is not very fast for he got it a few years ago and in the fast past future society it is not considered obsolete.

Element

Ice

~Limits and Specifications.

His eyes match his power, deep set blue that seems endless. Due to his element his skin is usually cold to the touch and he does not fair well in hot weather, Electicity and Ice do not fair well together, for Ice can conduct electricity but not hold it so it would be redirected and released in a rather dangerous fasion, Ice is a rather strong element but it does not fair well in a fight against one such as Lightening or Shadow.

Pet Name

Maruk

Pet Apperance

dkpan.gif[/img]

Weapon

imageBowAndArrowLuminescent.jpg[/img]

When I say wild about my pet, I mean most of the other people think like that, for Sam his wolf is a friendly animal and protector.

@Samm:

Okay then...^^

But the element is still in need of changing....and the limitations are too powerful...if you could just level them down..

- - - Updated - - -

@Ashton:

Well made....Accepted..

I will take weather, I noticed it's not taken pretty please I always have chose my element to be weather if that okay with everyone else :) and yes I will lower them a bit.. . Ihave something in mind with will put balance in my character.

Well the limitation is that he can't create snow storm in middle of a desert, his powers are controlled entirely from the biological signature of a certain area, if this area don't allow him to conquer such weather disasters then he can't do it, he can conquer only weather disasters which are possible for the certain area...

And I choose gray color if it's not taken yet, you know weather always represend dark gray colors, just one thing which I didn't get about the environment, you said that the cities are in light by this specific energy which most of the people nova days called it blue energy... I want to ask... if we for example leave the city which is put in lights by this energy is the nature around the city be dark... like there is only the moon... or there is no moon too... and the sky is just dark as night

I don't know I haven't spoke with her yet... but yea his characters are every-time the seme ones... seems like she can't be uke, her nature don't allow it :D and please post the elements at your first post I need to search all 13 pages to check it out :D but I am really glad that weather was available :D oh yea and I forgot to add one more thing which I will add... now... my wolf is a huge one... and strong one, he reach up to my waist if you get what I mean :) if that okay :) and I will later on revile more information about it... I saw that the animals are our spiritual ones... which I was really surprised to see it was exactly the same idea which I had for my wolf... to be my spiritual wolf which represent my nature and my powers :)

You can use gray...^^

Ether is the name of the energy. And it is the one powering everything in the cities. Everything outside the domes are hostile and unlivable, except if you are wearing Ether resistant clothes and those clothes will be given to us in later scenes...^^

And yes, everything outside the cities are dark..there is no light..except for the natural lights that mutated plants emit...and the soft glow of Crystal Ether.

The weather inside the cities are CONTROLLED.

As for the weather outside the city...mostly it's just harsh...storms, mostly electrical, Acidic rains, twisters, sandstorms...

The land outside the cities are dead...they can not support human life...