In need of 3 Experienced Roleplayers

@Len:

that's a tough question....I would say that the food is different 'cuz food is constantly evolving...although if you have any suggestions please feel free to say....^^

@akiravarel:

I hope you guys can picture it....^^;

@Naru:

the fighting will come later on.....and the weapon WILL BE GIVEN to you....you don't have it yet....^^

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• akiravadel

• NaruxSasu

@Samm:

~thinks~

We have only started....and I think that it would be nice to have you BUT we would need another one to make it even...IF you can find another RP-er and are able to fill out the character sheet...I'll check it and we'll see if we can make adjustments and make it into a 6 person RP...^^

That could be arranged..we'll see if Samm makes a character sheet...

But on the occasion that he might, we should pause RP in the mean time...

- - - Updated - - -

@akiravadel:

You can fill out the character sheet of your second character...if you so wish....Samm might be online tomorrow

I agree......but I'll check what happens...

I really do not wish to pause....

We see what we can finish today and we'll see the sequences tomorrow..when Samm goes online....

I hope that's fine with you guys...

Full Name: Saeki Bokyo

Nick Name: He hates nick names

Position: Uke

Appearance:

Akira.png

Appearance Specifications:

Has earings, and dresses as a woman

Personality:

Spunky, stubborn, short tempered, but sweet to loved ones

Animals, reading, music

Dislikes:

Bugs, poorly made food

Biography:

Kage, Nigai's and Saeki's father remarried to another woman. Saeki displayed no signs of magic but knew of his brothers. To this day still displays no signs so, Kage has no fear of his other son being a freak.

Unfortunately Saeki has another habit, cross dressing. His mother always wanted a little girl and would dress him up at a young age as one. Well he thought the only way to get moms attention was to remain a girl and that's where the dressing up began.

Character Facts:

1. Graduated top of his class for many years until reaching the University level when he started having some real competition.

2. Has a bit of a brother complex

3. Actually very good at sports. Played a bit of basket ball and soft ball growing up

Vehicle: A modified Nissan Rogue.

Element: Wind

Since he hasn't discovered his power yet, well at least not noticed it he doesn't have a current limit. He's been upset before and caused clouds to move without knowing.

NOTE:

You are the ones who are gonna specify the limits of your element. ANYTHING GOES. BUT DO REMEMBER that the element is only as strong as the wielder. I will also be the one to approve if it is feasible.

Pets:

Horse--Clydesdale4--Rivoro2.jpg

Pet Name: Alexander

Weapon: Short swords