In need of 3 Experienced Roleplayers

@Len:

The only magic thing you can do with water is to purify wounds and heal them a little bit...

Basically, you can control water...depends on you in quantity..

There are no bikes...I'm sorry about that...but there are Hover Boards...^^

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• akiravadel

• NaruxSasu

@Len:

The only magic thing you can do with water is to purify wounds and heal them a little bit...

Basically, you can control water...depends on you in quantity..

There are no bikes...I'm sorry about that...but there are Hover Boards...^^

I'll change those things then real quick ^^

Thank you very much :) I look forward to starting this rp :) I'm usually on quiet a bit but I will try to inform you if I am going to be missing.

I do enjoy a good rp in-between drawing and editing vids :)

@akiravadel:

You are welcome and I am also looking forward to it...^^

@EVERYONE:

Please choose a color that you will be using in the RP...Mine would be Cyan

- - - Updated - - -

@Len:

You are also welcome...^^

PLOT AND A BIT OF INTRODUCTION (NECESSARY for Biography)

The world has acquired peace. It lasted, but it was not forever. At 4324 O.M. a war broke out in all the nations of the world. History called it The Territorial War. People from the poles wanted to migrate to warmer places, but it was not to be so. So man, as is in his nature, took what he wanted by force. Peace was destroyed, chaos spread and people forgot that apocalypse was well on its' way. As the sun weakened, nearing its' destruction, everything grew cold and was the very reason why earth was in turmoil. Many things happened in the span of a millennium. People had calmed down, knowing that they were protected with the inevitable apocalypse. And indeed, they were protected but in exchange was light. The sun was gone but with it's passing a new energy was obtained. They called it Ether. With just a drop, Ether could power an entire city for years. Then greed came along. Technology skyrocketed at the help of Ether. EVERYTHING was possible. And one of the possibilities was Human Engineering. Scientists were now able to alter human DNA and human genome. To alter the entirety of human capability. To make super soldiers that can command the forces of nature. But the risks were staggering for human life was not meant to change that exponentially. The first few subjects died and volunteers became scarce. Then people were forced to undergo the treatment. The subjects that were successful rebelled. Humans against Super Humans. Some might find this hilarious, but the ensuing battle wasn't. It was a massacre. 75% of human population were killed and the remaining survivors fled to Union City. A secret underground Megapolis the size of Asia, Europe and America combined. Humans counter attacked and some of the Rebells survived to repopulate. But the planet did not. Liquid Ether had contaminated the Planet's core. Most bodies of water turned to crystal Ether, plants and animals died or mutated. The outside world had become hostile and unlivable. But the Rebells mutated and became strong. 5324 A.W. Union City was on the verge of collapse, but it was not so when miracle was found. Then the domed cities were built. First was Etha, made to process crystal Ether to make Ether energy. Then Craeion to produce food. Then Orion to create protection against the Rebells. Lastly, Alexandria to educate the following generation.

Not all successful subjects rebelled. Some of them helped the humans and in the thousand years that took them to cultivate and make the cities, nature made a way for their children to live normally. 6324 C.P. The domed cities were finished and humans started anew, but the pain of the massacre that had happened could not be erased so easily. Humans had started to hate people with power. The offspring's of the faithful subjects learned to hide them, mostly never even showing another soul what they had. But it was to change after 400 years. (This is not the introduction-just a bit of it)

Basic Plot

People that time are not aware that there are humans with powers among them. For so long the Rebells have not shown their faces, but it was gonna change when Orion is taken over. A group of elite military personnel, who are aware of the existence of Elementals (That's us) go for in a desperate search for them. But Elementals were rare, at about 1 in five generation. Then 4 appeared in a single generation. What could this mean? Will the Rebells take over the other Domes?

Explanations

The pets will not appear immediately. Our characters are not even aware that they have a pet. From the start their elements are still not fully realized (That means that they will get even powerful). They will fully realize their power~I call them Gift~when they experience intense agony (note the word intense). That will also be the time that their pet will make an appearance. Yes, the pet is inside them....rather, the pet is the physical representation of their element. If the wielder dies so does the pet, but if the pet dies the wielder will not, he will just lose his power.

Any questions?

We'll just have to wait for Naru after we make our Bios...

The introduction is a little complicated for my otaku mind but I think I'll get it after reading it a few times. ^^

Love the idea, love the plot, you're awesome for thinking this up!

I realized I posted the wrong animal lol I fixed it.

Love the back story btw. Very well done. I can't wait to begin this story.

Full Name:Alec Ochoa

Nick Name:naru

Position: Seme

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Appearance:long paleish brown hair with blue eyes

Appearance Specifications:two tattoos on both arms that look like taboo tattoos

Personality:friendly social funny

Dislikes: Bugs and mositos

Biography: I'm a sweet person a fighter enjoys comics and loves the out doors and I'm hyper all the time ^^

Character Facts: I'm nice caring and hate when people make fun of other people

Element:Psychic

NOTE:I can turn my body insolid at will but I have only five min to finish before it wears off and also move objects and read minds and take control of objects and humans

Pets: panther

Pet Name:rini Luna

Weapon: death syth

Sorry so late I fell asleep XD

@Naru:

Accepted...an image would have been nice....^^;

I also need the color you're gonna be using....

-Just woke up...so I'm a bit groggy....

-guys, you can now put your biographies...

@Naru:

Accepted...an image would have been nice....^^;

I also need the color you're gonna be using....

-Just woke up...so I'm a bit groggy....

-guys, you can now put your biographies...

I have wings xP nd me too xD