• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• akiravadel

• NaruxSasu

@akiravadel:

there are no vampires in the story...sorry....BUT there are creatures like them....

I call them Nightstalkers....they are waaaaaay more powerful than vampires and they live outside the cities....

@Ky

Hm... what are you looking forward to in this rp?

We need to make sure we take turns posting unless a character is unconscious or elsewhere.

@akiravadel:

nice question...^^

the important parts of the rp is a mystery...but I will tell you guys.....

There is a reason why our characters were born as elementals in the same generation...a bit of it will be explained in the intro....but basically, elementals are powerful when they fully realize their power....like a veritable one man army....the rebells will return and they will try to conquer all the cities....Orion will be the first one to be conquered....do be reminded that Union City is just below the 4 Domed Cities, its' entrance is in Etha's castle...the key of the door is held by the king. I will be the one responsible to start the attacks so don't worry....

The turns in posting would be sequential

after the intro

akiravardel

NaruxSasu

Len96x

KyAzrel

that would be the sequence...^^

That's alright I look forward to it.

Obviously technology is advanced, via hover cars and such. I'm sure they'll have phones... and Nigai will go through a few lol The whole burning and all.

Also what have these people been exposed to? There are morphed creatures on the planet.

Their phones are small bracelets on their wrists....it's a hologram

there is also currency....Xen for Alexandria and Orion, Teth for Etha and Neo for Creaion

they DO NOT HAVE paper...what they have are holographic parchments....that's what they use....

they do not have cash money.....what they have are cards...like an ATM card....the owner is the only one allowed to use it

they do not have stairs....what they have are teleporters...^^

They do not have public transportation...what they have are molecular transporters.....

they do not have books....what they have are Readers...holographic books...^^

majority of things that they have are holographic....^^

The people inside the domed cities were not exposed to anything...so they are human

the people outside the domed cities were exposed to raw crystal Ether...with sky high radiation it mostly kills creatures, but sometimes it morphs them into something else....like the Nightstalkers for example...

All plants are also mutated.....They are like living metal and gems now...

The only bodies of water that can be found are in Etha and Craeion.....there are also some bodies of water outside the cities but they are highly toxic....

In short, the only livable place is inside the Domed Cities

But the Rebells can survive outside the Cities....in fact, they are stronger outside the cities......^^

thanks Naru...I almost forgot that...

Medicine is very advanced....most of the medications that are available are pills...very few are liquid..

The illnesses and sickness that we have today are no longer existing....BUT they still get sick...just with new sickness and illness....you guys can create if you so desire....^^