In need of 3 Experienced Roleplayers

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• akiravadel

• NaruxSasu

Actually no, I have no idea who he is :D but you never know ghordge might like someone else I am doomed to be alone for eternity :D I will be quite surprised if someone actually gets interest by me :D I am quite pushy and hothead :D

LOL!!

Yours is seke so I wouldn't worry about it...^^

And here I am torn on telling you who my uke is and just letting you find it out...XD

Your character is very interesting...you will not be doomed...^^

Well have a nice night and I responded to the RP? :D I think my post was the longest one, so from now on I will post after you, make sure you tell this to everyone else :D

*sigh*

I saw it....and I was planning on pausing it until all the characters are completed..so that the gap of the character introduction with the others wouldn't be that long....^^;

and yes, I will be also posting the character sequences...and also the character sheets...

Thanks for the warm compliments ^__^

But this time, I think i'm gonna pass.... Gomen.I read sam's request last night and up until this last minute I'm still hesitant on joining or not. Well I came to the conclusion, that i should probably not join any RPs at the moment. If you're looking for an active RP-er, i think i'm not qualified. You know how long it takes me to reply to our respective RPs right? Most of the time it takes me a day just to give a reply (cause Im not OL most the time) and the longest time was I think two full weeks (that was when I had my thesis to think of).

No....it would become very difficult for me to integrate the plot on the character's biography....That is why we are pausing it for the mean time...I'll make the proper editions later....

And I would love to know who...^^