In need of 3 Experienced Roleplayers

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• akiravadel

• NaruxSasu

Sounds good enough for me, now one more thing about my character... even though outside the storms are crazy, I believe my character will be able to control it to some point... for example he can protect him self with electrical barrier or something like that, you see I've always seen the elements when they are bend to be able to survive with them even in the most harsh situation giving you the chance to wrap yourself in a protective ward of electrical energy (this of course goes for weather manipulation and lightnings) for water you can create for example quite strong bubble if you get what I mean...

@akiravadel:

I noticed that too...but it's the decision of the RP-ers...you guys could change it if you want...I'm not very opposed to the idea of having same pets...the only thing is that, the pets would have different personalities...Like what Samm did...^^

@Samm:

I get it...and I actually expect it on all characters...For example:

Mine is lightning/Electricity, that would mean that my char could travel at the speed of lightning, but the problem with that is the friction generated..he is an elemental and his body can withstand it, but his clothes will not...^^

So his clothes should be specially made to withstand the friction created by traveling at lightning speed..or else he would arrive at his destination naked...LOL

That sound good, mostly the weather manipulation is fusion of few elements, if I am not mistaken, water, fire, winds and lightnings so my character won't have power over the fire... I never liked this element actually but he can create rain storms or lightnings storms... and of course because he is able to control the weather with his will, and his original element were Winds... I suppose and I added that he can fly in extreme fast speed of course there is few minus about that, if he lifts him self up in the air his skin will freeze by the cold air in the sky or by the speed or when he flies in extreme fast speed he will end up naked like your character so I believe those cloths which will be given to us, they will withstand against those minus... giving full power and control over the elements... which we posses... :) and protection against them as well :) if you get what I mean :)

Yes I do and I actually already have the description of the clothes...^^

Your character's element is powerful, I will not deny that...actually one of the Powerful Three...let us not make the others be intimidated..although your character has already fully realized his element...almost all of us will still be fully realizing our elements....my character and also one other will be your equal when that happens..but imagination is the limit..so, you get what I mean...^^

-BTW, I'll be going to sleep now......Shi's scolding me already....^^;

I'll be answering your other questions as soon as I go online...That would probably be 16 hours from now....Ja!

Yea I know, the problem is that my imagination is wide and with no limits so I can reach up to very high levels... however I never said I want the others to feel ignored that is just so wrong, I even have intention to help them out with their elements once my character get into the little team or group or whatever is going to be there... if you get what I mean... and no my character haven't reach the maximum of his power... he still have fire to learn which is how to say not his greatest happiness he hates fire and this gives him a little dis balance you see :D It's not perfect yet, even though that his power is one of the three most powerful ones :) he might have mastered the other elements which are connect to his power but he still have fire to learn :D

@Samm:

I came to a conclusion today, while I was looking at the fountain in our University....XD

I would like to suggest that you not make your character be able to manipulate other elements...specifically fire and electricity...I was thinking that if your character could manipulate the weather, then his control would strictly be the weather..which in and of itself is vast, but he can not manipulate the other given elements like it was his given element....The other characters should have a higher manipulation of their elements and yours should only have a degree of control to the other elements...If it wasn't so, then your character would be compared to a demigod, with full manipulation of the natural elements 'cuz weather is a very big part of nature....What I am saying is that, your character should be able to generate any given weather, no matter the strength...but he can not create electricity nor command it, except lightning, he can not command water, like to make tsunamis or things like that..but he can make it rain so hard that a major body of water would inevitably generate a tsunami, he must not also be able to command fire, although he can create it through lightning, he can not also control Ice, but he can make it snow, make a blizzard and make it hail..no matter the strength...Additionally, your character CAN manipulate the wind, but not as advanced as the elemental whose element is wind......Please understand that I'm putting this limitations not to question your ingenuity, but to make it a bit fair for the others...'cuz let's admit it that your element is vast and very powerful....I'm hoping for your kind consideration...^^

@Len:

Yes, the number of RP-ers will now be 8...it will not go any higher than that...

Just passing by*woosh* ^___^

I see this RP is composed of a large group :)

I had a lot of fun going over your discussion...

looking forward to this RP, hope you can start soon ^___^

@ghordge:

Neeee....Mar-chan, I think we'll be needing another character...

To even up the number....Well still depends though on what Samm will be saying....^^;

I would love to have ghordge in our roleplay :) she is good at RP and I can't wait for her character :p about the above comment I never said I will manipulate any other element then weather and wind... of course I won't control wind as powerful as the elemental which have wind as element... but I will use it just enough to create fierce pushing winds or levitating my body in the air if you get what I mean :D I never said I will have full control over wind... the elemental with element wind is the one who will control it complete as for me... I will control weather... that is how it is :D

@Samm:

Perfect...^^

BTW, can I ask you for a favor? Pretty please!

-We just need one more character....I haven't personally asked ghordge if she wanted to join...^^;

And now she's offline....T.T

That's appreciated....but no...that wasn't the favor I was gonna ask....^^

I was gonna ask if you would agree to take control to one of the minor characters....^^

you mean, playing two characters at the same time? That fine with me, but if he is someone with which you have to fight... believe me you will have really harsh time if I am the one controlling it :D

Not necessarily....^^;

The minor characters will not be like our characters...they need not have the character sheet..just a few basic information when it's their time to shine...^^

And we'd mostly just see them from time to time...except when they are already dead......so their posting is directly affected by what the main characters are doing...

And not all minor characters are bad guys and good guys....what I want you to take is a neutral...^^

Okay but you have to give me more information about this minor character, like for example who he will be, what do you expect him to do? what will be his role in the RP? What he will change into it? What he will lead to and so on.... I need a lot of information to can I play another alternative character which is minor to the story line...

^^

I give you the discretion of giving him name and personality..

This character is an Ether Giant, a golem with Ether crystals on his body...He is the guardian of Ether sea, previously known as Pacific ocean...His role in the RP is to protect a black Ether crystal in the deepest part of the Ether sea. This crystal is a thousand times more powerful than ordinary Ether crystal..Mostly, he stands guard at the entrance of Ether sea like a statue..but if anyone or anything approaches it, he comes alive to destroy them..The idea is that, after some major happenings on our part..we will NEED to collect that crystal before the Rebells do..He is HUGE...like the size of the statue of liberty, he has one hand that is carrying a hammer, exactly his size..his other hand is a cannon of sorts..he can fire Ether bombs from it..Ether bombs are stronger than anti-matter bombs..When the time comes, the main characters will mostly do a diplomatic confrontation with him..but he will not be convinced then the rebells will arrive and will try to take him and our group down..our characters will help him, but he will tell us to take the crystal and escape with it, but one character will remain to help him..I recommend yours on that..^^..then the giant and the character left will be victorious, but with injuries..after the battle the crystal will be brought to Etha and the giant will come along to protect it........In the final battles, where the Rebells will try to overrun the other 3 cities, the giant will be there to help us...^^

And it would depend on you if he would die or not...

Any questions and suggestions?

I've never played such character till now, but I will do my best, I will control him, but I don't promise that he will survive I really dislike controlling 2 characters at once when I role-playing... may be I will just leave him back at the ocean... or something... I will see but i will do the golem just for this part where we are suppose to take this crystal just remind me once we reach to that point :)

- Now I think to take my leave... and take a nice good nap... I hope I will woke up in a few hours... but you never know... :) I will respond to any other questions after I wake up... :)

I chose you because I have already given akiravadel one, I will also be controlling three minor characters.....I have not given the others the task because I'm not really familiar on how they write...well, except for Ashton, but I know that he's mostly into one-on-one rps...another reason that I chose you is that, you stated yourself that you have high imagination...^^ And as I have noticed, you were the only one who stated so....^^

I am still checking if minor characters are still needed...and if they are, I would be asking the others if they'd be interested in controlling one...^^

Hello~ Um I've passed by your thread a few times and I was wondering if you would like to rp with me but I don't mean like the one your doing but maybe a one on one perhaps.