(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

Seeing Fai ran down the stairs and catching his hands made him happy. He didn't realized it with all the work he's been doing just how much he missed them. guess that's how they felt too ... and i made them worried

"What?" he was surprised that he didn't returned from that morning after he left. i thought he returned home after leaving the place. Nodding at what Fai said he looked worried that his phone was ringing from the kitchen. he didn't take his phone? Where could he be?

"Where could he be?" he mumbled feeling his heart eke. did i really hurt him this morning? But he would have ruined the surprise...

"Ngh... Fai .... The reason i've been so absent for the past weeks is because ... i worked on something... It should had been a surprise for both of you... I never thought that you would get worried or anything. I didn't noticed. I'm sorry. I was so focused on doing the job knowing that it would make you both happy that I ... i lost track of time and of you guy" he said having tears in his eyes, remembering how cold Cass acted.

"I've build a house for the three of you. I was going to get you guys tonight but .... Cass fallowed me this morning. I was afraid that the surprised would be ruined that i asked him to go and wait for tonight ... I thought he returned home but ... We have to look for him" he said taking his hand.

"It's all my fault that he isn't home. He was so cold to me that ... i know i deserved it somehow but ... we need to find him"

Guest syaoran-puu

“I don’t know...” Fai admitted with a frown, trying to think of where Cassidy might go. “He might have gone to see Bran and Kaido? Or maybe he went to Victor and asked for some work to do? I’m not sure.....” and now he was worrying about his other mate too! Have two was hard on the heart at time’s! Worth it though.

He listened only to blink. “You built a house for the three of us?” He frowned, “why didn’t you say anything? It might have been nice to do it together? You didn’t have to shoulder this alone?” Fai moved and hugged him. “But thank you.”

He looked around. Determined setting in. “Let’s go find out wayward mate!”

——

Meanwhile, Cassidy was sat on a cliff. Looking up at the sky. He had planned to go home.... but he just couldn’t. He could face Fai right now and he wasn’t sure what was going on with Winston. Despite the man’s words... Cass felt like he’d already lost the man.

His emotions were raw. Around him his magic had caused lots of flowers to grow and bloom. He looked beautiful, sat among the flowers... but Cassidy paid no heed. He barely registered there were flowers at all.

No one but Branwen knew that Cassidy like to come sit up here from time to time.

Guest mik3la

With tears in his eyes he hugged the other. "You did both so much for me that i thought to do something for you guys too in return" he said wiping his tears as he nodded and got out of the house.

"We should split up and look for him. That way we can cover more ground" he said biting his lip trying to think where he could have gone.

Fluttering his wings wide open he took off in looking for him. He looked at the lake where they first swim but he wasn't there. He flew at the beach where they were on the date but he wasn't there. It was already sunset and he didn't find him. He hopped that Fai had more luck.

did i really messed up? he thought looking at the sunset feeling tears again in his eyes. Flying back home he noticed that Fai didn't returned either. He felt his heart sink deeper and deeper in pain. Was it that a mistake to build the house all by himself? Biting his lip now crying he flew back at the new house he made for them and sat on the porch thinking that maybe that was a bad idea after all.

"Why am i so useless" he said to himself lifting his knees up holding them with his arms and resting his head on them, hiding his face as he cried.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai had gone to the usual places before going to see his brother. He didn’t want to stress him and Kaido out so simply said they couldn’t find Cassidy... no one needed the details! It was between them. That was it.

Branwen had told him about a long shot, but Fai flew there as fast as he could. He almost wept in relief at the sight. “Cassidy!”

Cassidy looked over, frowning as he wiped roughly at his eyes. “What are you doing here?”

“I was worried. So was Winston. We’ve been looking for you.... for hours!” He pulled out his phone, texting his other mate.

Found him. I’ve linked my GPS coordinates. Come? Meet me here? Maybe we can convince him to move together. Because we’re a team' date=' and I love you both![/quote']

Done with the text he looked up at Cassidy again and moved to sit beside him. “Talk to new?”

“Nothing to say. It’s... over.” Cassidy looked at his mating mark sadly.

“What’s over?” He frowned, taking Cassidy’s hand. “Fai... he was building a surprise for us. That’s all.”

Cassidy squeezed his hand a moment then released Fai’s hand, he looked out again. He didn’t comment. Didn’t trust his voice.... but he’d rather have Fai beside him than him building a surprise, even if that was selfish.

“Please? Just.... listen to him?” Fai leaned on Cassidy’s shoulder.

Cassidy looked down, frowning.

Guest mik3la

Feeling the buzz of his phone in his pocket he looked at the screen reading the message from Fai. He felt happy but wasn't sure if Cass wanted him there, or even see him. After that cold look that he gave him before he left the garden that morning, it felt like Cass didn't want to see him again.

Text from Winston

"I don't think that Cass wants me there ... and i don't blame him ... this is the gps address of the house ... you can come and see it , hope you like it ... Tell Cass happy birthday from me and that i'm sorry"

He looked around the yard wiping his tears away. maybe i am not good to be in a relationship ... i think that this mark is wrong ... i am wrong for them ... , he thought looking at his arm jumping in the air crying and flying at the beach, wanting to see the sunset but he cried more.

I really am just a stupid kid ... i don't know how to be in a relationship ... i'd better be alone ... why make the others unhappy with me ... i don't know how to talk to them, how to act around them ... i know nothing

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai smiled at first only to frown at the reply. He tried to call Winston... twice! But no reply. What the hell was going on!

He stood up, wings wiggling in agitation.

YOU tell him. Please' date=' Winnie. Please don’t act like this is over. I can’t do this without you. I need you BOTH! Don’t make me have to choose between you! You’re BOTH my mates.[/quote']

Fai growled and smacked the back of Cassidy’s head. “What is with you two!”

Cassidy blinked, rubbing the back of his head as he looked over at Fai. “What was that for?!”

Fai couldn’t speak as he showed him the text from Winston.

Cassidy frowned. Damn it. “This is getting ridiculous! I can’t even keep up.” He sighed and stood. “Let’s start at the house.....?”

Fai tried calling him again even as he took to the air, the pair went to the house. Found nothing so headed together towards all the places they’d had their first few dates.

“There....” Fai pointed. He flew faster, not quite controlling himself as he stumbled and crashed into the sand. His wing catching on a twig. “Ow.” He whimpered.

Guest mik3la

Seeing the message from Fai hurt him but what could he do? He couldn't face Cass in that moment. He felt down, almost like, drowning because of what happened if of how he was at fault for ignoring them both and keeping that stupid surprise house a secret from them.

Still crying he finished when he heard someone crying of an injured so he turned quickly only to see Fai in the sand and his wing hurt. Shocked he wiped his tears and ran over at him scared.

"Oh my god Fai ... are you alright? Is your wing alright? Fuck! this is all my fault ... I'm so sorry ... i swear ... It's all my fault ... everything is my fault" he started crying again not knowing if he should touch Fai or not.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ow.....” he frowned and looked at his wing. He touched it tentatively.

Cassidy landed and rushed to them both. “Fai! I told you to slow down...”

Fai smiled at them both. “I know. I just.... got excited to spot Winnie. We’ve been looking for nearly an hour.” He admits. He shook his head, “it’s not your fault. You didn’t make me trip or fly too fast.” He reached for Winnie. “I’m sorry. For upsetting you.”

Cassidy looked over at Winston then to Fai. “Will you help me get him home, Win.... Winnie?”

Guest mik3la

Hearing Cass's voice he looked up but then turned his face back to Fai. He couldn't look at him. He didn't want to see his cold look again and the disappointment in his eyes.

"You didn't upset me silly" he said sobbing trying to wipe his tears away, sitting on his knees in front of him with his hands in the sand. He was afraid of touching him. Afraid that he might hurt him in some way.

When Cass used the nickname he blinked a few times, lifting his red eyes from the crying to look at him and his look wasn't cold. There was still something there but it wasn't as before.

Nodding with a sad smile, he helped Fai get up, then taking him in his arms bride way. He was kind of happy that Cass said his nickname but he couldn't ignore the hesitation at first which hurt him.

"I'm sorry for making you worry about me" he said to Fai looking down as if beaten. They flew home, setting Fai on the couch in the living room.

"We need bandages for the wing...or sanitizer ... or oil to treat it" he started saying rapidly looking around the living room for them.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy couldn’t read all of the expressions crossing Winston’s face.

Fai looked up, touching Winston’s cheek as the other finally held him. He smiled at him, trying to be reassuring and kind. “It’s okay. It’s my honour to worry about my mate.... though! I do hope for less drama sometimes.” Fai teased.

He sat up on the sofa and examined his wing. It wasn’t too bad.

“Sit with him, Winnie. I’ll get what’s needed and wrap it. It won’t be my first wing injury.” He admits. Cassidy moved to get the supplies.

“While Cass is gone....” Fai took Winston’s hand. “Will you please stop running from me?” His eyes begged.

Guest mik3la

"I-I'm not running from you. I'm worried for you and wanted to help you with ... your wing" he said sighing knowing too well that he's been caught.

"I just ... Don't know what to say to Cass ... This morning in the new house garden he looked at me so ... cold and ... he called me by my name and not the nickname he gave me and ... i just don't want to see that coldness in his eyes again" he said holding Fai's hands lowering his eyes.

"i know i've screwed up by not telling you guys what i was doing and i am sorry for that but ... then it wouldn't had been a surprise gift if i had done that" he added sighing again.

"I just wanted to give you guys something in return for everything you had given me till now and ... knowing that we want a house for the three of us and, i had the opportunity to do it ... it made me really happy ... I was so happy that you guys would like the new place that ... i forgot about actually living with you. I don't blame Cass for doubting me or anything" he bite his lip feeling nervous.

"But i swear i only worked on the house. I've made gardens for you cause i know you like them, i did a swimming pool in the backyard for Cass cause he liked it and even made a room with games just for him but ... guess i've been too caught up in it and forgot about you guys" he felt tears in his eyes but he managed to keep them from falling. He had cried a lot.

"I really love you guys and ... this was my way of showing you how much i love you both" he shrugged still holding his hands.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai listened and smiled. He leaned in and kissed him. “Sounds like you went to a lot of effort. Thank you. I appreciate it. But no matter what you’re working on.... take time to be with us too? Even if it’s sofa cuddles or brief kisses. You can tell me that I can know yet, I’d listen to you. But at least? I’d have an idea of what you’re doing? You know?” He frowned a moment then shrugged. Leaning in he kissed him. “I love you too. I can see why you’re worried and upset but there no need. We’re mates. We can work through anything. Yeah? So don’t run from me.” He blushed.

Cassidy has his hands full of medical supplies, hearing them talking he’d stopped to listen at the doorway. He frowned a little and stepped inside. Silently he moved and started to wrap and tend to Fai’s wing.

Fai smiled to Cassidy. “Are you okay?”

“Sure...” Cassidy offered.

Guest mik3la

Winston smiled and nodded as he agreed with everything that the other said. He recognized his mistake and said he was sorry. He just hopped that the other would accept his apology too.

"I will not run away" he assured him keeping his smile till Cass came in the room with the medical kit starting to mend Fai's wing. He sat in front of Fai looking at Cass and how he was working on his wing, feeling nervous and starting to bite his lip.

"Can i ... help you with anything?" he asked biting his lip hopping that Cass will not reject him or something like that. He felt his heart in his lungs beating loud and his air cutting in his throat. The waiting was crazy.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy was rather focused on what he was doing. It was only when Winston spoke that he paused and looked over at him.

He could feel the importance of the moment.... but he was still hurting from their earlier encounters. “I.....” he frowned, sighing softly. “Sure. Can you hold his wing still please, I’m getting to delicate part and I don’t want to cause more damage than good.” He offered. Cassidy could have done it alone, but a second pair of hands couldn’t do any harm.

Guest mik3la

Seeing him frown and hesitating in answering him, Winston felt beat up but the moment Cass spoke his heart filled with joy, getting closer to him doing as he was told.

"Sure" he said quickly, holding the wing the way he wanted and looked carefully at what he was doing. "I'm sorry again Fai for this ... i'll do anything to make it up to you ... both of you...anything you want" he lowered his face down feeling still guilty for the whole situation.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Then.... there’s only two things I want.” Fai smiled at him. “One.... don’t neglect us again? Come cuddle, come talk, kiss us before you leave.... that sort of thing.... and second? Let this go. You don’t owe us anything. I just.... want us to move past this.”

Fai looked up at Cassidy. “Don’t you agree?”

Cassidy paused a moment, “yeah....” he said simply. His voice felt strange, his heart clenching hard. He’d been trying so hard to keep them all together. But this felt.... harder. Maybe it was because he needed the others to pull the slack sometimes too and he didn’t often let them? Was he partly to blame for this?

He watched Winston a moment and smiled shyly. “I heard you talking to Fai. It sounds like you’ve worked really hard for us...”

Guest mik3la

"Technically those are more than two thin... but yeah ... i don't mind ... i'll do that" he said smiling happy that Fai was giving him another chance and he was going to do all those things exactly and will love them even more now. He then looked at Cass and was surprised that he spoke with him again.

“I heard you talking to Fai. It sounds like you’ve worked really hard for us...”

"Yeah ... it was supposed to be a happy early birthday present for you more and additional surprise for Fai but i blew it up with this whole mess and there is no birthday gift anymore" he sigh shrugging holding the wing higher as his arms were slowly falling.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I was just elaborating.” Fai giggled, he found this the best! Enjoyed playing and talking with them both.

Cassidy frowned, fingers pausing a moment before he caught himself. “No birthday gift now? Why? Is the house gone?” He half teased. He watched him a moment. “I’m sorry that I’ve upset you. That we had a.... misunderstanding earlier. You should have just told me? But..... I shouldn’t have followed you either.” He chewed his lip. “I was just really worried about you. I just.... wanted you to be okay.”

Guest mik3la

As Fai giggled he smiled happy that he was feeling better. Then turned and looked at Cass as he spoken.

"N-No...is not gone" he frown not understanding at first but he figured out he was teasing him, which made him smile cause he fall for it.

Listening carefully he looked at him for the time talked.

"I know I have upset you and i'm sorry for being such a dickhead and not realizing how i was behaving. I'm just glad you're talking with me again" he said smiling shyly still holding Fai's wing.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy hesitated a moment, “I was always talking to you. You’re the one that asked me to leave. I just.... figured you didn’t want me to speak to you?” He admitted. “So I left.... and.... I guess I just needed time to think. I hadn’t even realised I’d left my phone in my haste to follow you...”

Fai looked up just as Cassidy finished. He examined his wing as he spoke, “just a misunderstanding all around. Now! I’m injured.... and demanding cuddles with my mates.” He grinned.

Guest mik3la

"Guess you're right" he said to what Fai stated as he let go of the wing once Cass has finished to mend it and bandage it.

He smiled and sat next to Fai on the couch, wrapping an arm around his shoulder keeping him close to his chest.

"If you guys want to see our new home just let me know" he said reaching his hand for Cass to join them on the couch.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai looked between them before snuggling in. “Well! I haven’t seen it at all. I would very much like to.” He smiled.

Cassidy wasn’t sure.... but! He knew he had to move past this. Forgive what had happened. Trust Winston would think about how he ‘treated’ them in the future. It was clear he cared... but they needed to reinforce that too. “Sure. Let’s go see.”

Guest mik3la

Winston smiled happy to hear them both agreeing in seeing the house he build that his wings fluttered in the air.

"Awsome. Lets go" he got up enthusiastic then remembered that Fai's wing was injured.

"I'll cary you there" he said smiling as he turned and lifted him in his arms bride way and headed outside to fly at their new house.

As soon as they landed in the front yard he let Fai on his feet and turned to both of them.

"Ta-da!" He closed his arms together waiting for their reaction nervously biting his lower lip.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai smiled and snuggled into the man. Happy to be close and cuddly.

He was reluctant to be put down but stretched and looked at the house with wide eyes. Fai giggled. “Wow. It’s gorgeous! You really built this?”

Cassidy landed beside them and smiled shyly. “It doesn’t look nice.” He looked properly this time, earlier he’d been focused on Winston.

Stepping closer he eyed the work. Winston had really worked hard.

Guest mik3la
“Wow. It’s gorgeous! You really built this?”

"You really like it?" he said feeling his wings flustering behind him with joy. "Yeah ... i build it ..." he said nervous scratching the back of his neck while walking along with them.

"I know how much you love gardens and i wanted you to have that and made one in the front and one in the back" he shrugged feeling his cheeks getting red and hot.

"In the back there is a pool as i remember you guys had it back at Bran's place and i've made a room only for games. Video games, board games and such" he said to Cass tucking his hands in his pockets walking alongside them.

"I really wanted to be a place that you guys like and feel like home" he added with a sigh.