Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Re: The Savior or Betrayer? (Private, 18+)

Xeno was surprised when he was grabbed and pulled into Kai's lap, eyes locking with the other man's gaze as he was held in the other's arms. Oddly... Xeno found himself liking being so close to the human. Where he knew he should feel uneasy he felt the complete opposite. Finding that he really did enjoy it and encouraging him to lean forward, pressing himself against Kai more. His own arms moved to wrap loosely around the man's neck.

Without any thought and not saying another word he just dipped his head down to kiss Kai again. Right now he didn't really feel like speaking about spells or worrying about their trip through the portal to Kai's world. Right now he just wanted to focus on the human. As they kissed his mind fell blank, leaving him to do nothing but enjoy their moment together. This was nice, something he could get used to. While it confused him that he enjoyed being close to Kai like this and wanted to be as close as possible it was hard to ignore his growing feelings.

Though there was still a part of him that saw Kai as a way of getting what he really wanted, freedom and all. There was another that just couldn't deny how great he felt when around him. When the kiss finally broke it was to give Kai a chance to breath, but that didn't mean that he didn't occupy himself with other parts of the human. Including shifting an arm slightly to curiously and even a little hesitantly run his fingers through the hair at the base of Kai's head. Admiring the feeling of it there and trying to distract his mind from the sudden flood of feelings he felt.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

"Man I am starting to love everything about you." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek wondering what they should do next. Kai was so happy he didn't feel like doing anything else he just wanted to sit here all day and night holding the person he was starting to fall deeply in love with. It was something that Kai didn't understand and he wish he really did.

Kai hoped that when he did take Xeno into his world he didn't leave him and run off, but it was a chance he had to take. He just couldn't think about anything else and just wondered what to do next as he held him. The feelings were so great as something came over him and the grass around them was starting to get a little burnt from his fire

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"Starting too?" Xeno mused with a small smile. "Is there something about me you don't love?" He honestly questioned. Wondering what if anything Kai didn't love or even really like about him. Xeno was sure that there was something, as no one was perfect. A demon especially was far from perfect. There were traits of his that lied dormait in this world that could be awakened in Kai's. It made him question how much he'd change pr of he'd end up changing at all.

Even that seemed of little concern right now though. Neither of them seemed interested in worrying about spells or magic right now and were just enjoying each other. It took Xeno awhile since he was losing himself in the human's eyes to realize the magic that had been conjured by Kai and was slowly starting to burn the grass around them. "Someone's feeling strong emotions." He purred against the other's neck pressing his lips against the soft skin before he a small smirk spread across his face. "Maybe you should try to reel that magic back in though. Before you burn the forest down." Xeno suggested with a soft laugh.

While he definitely loved that Kai's feelings for him were such a strong fuel for his magic, Xeno didn't want him to lose control of that magic by letting it run wild. Even if he wanted to focus on them, he'd have to remind and teach Kai certain control of his magic. Control that would allow his magic to still manifest and maybe even affect things around them but not be destructive or overpowering.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"The only this is with me and not you." he said smiling. "I am afraid to love with my whole heart I have got hurt, but ones that I thought I loved before. So don't worry its not about you.....If anything its me." he said smiling and kissed his cheek smiling. "Everything about you is perfect to me and I wouldn't change it for anything." Kai explained.

Kai then broke eye contact and looked down at the ground as he smiled and the grass stopped burning. "Sorry what I feel for you just all came out at once and yes I am feeling strong emotions with you near me how can I not and I will try not to burn the forest down. THo I have a feeling if I do start a fire you could put it out." he said smiling as he felt the other pressing his face into his neck and Kai let out a soft moan this is everything he wanted in his life and more.

Kai looked into Xeno's eyes again. "I think my magic is from my emotions. The more I feel the more powerful I become. I am not sure tho, but at least I learned something from you today. Damn your eyes are so pretty." he whispered getting distracted again and loving everyone second of this.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Xeno expected Kai to tell him something that he didn't like about him, something he wanted him to fix. That wasn't what happened at all though. Instead Kai was telling him that he was afraid to love with his whole hear since he had been hurt by those he had thought he had loved before. It made Xeno question for a moment if Kai was really capable of loving him completely then, or if it would always be some sort of in between state with them. "So... do you think over time you'd be able to love me with all your heart?" Xeno questioned suddenly feeling like this answer meant more than the air he breathed. Not that it should matter. In fact, it shouldn't matter at all. Some part of Xeno knew that it really did thought.

"I could." Xeno agreed with a small nod. He would be capable of putting the fire out, the bigger question was whether or not he would want to do so. "I do kind of like fire though..." He mused with a small thoughtful look crossing his face. Pressing his face to Kai's neck elicited a sweet sounding moan from the human that had a soft purr escaping Xeno in response.

When he pulled back and their gazes met again he was told that Kai felt that his magic was from his emotions. The more he felt the more powerful he became. "In that case... we should definitely encouraged you to continue feeling such emotions then and get even stronger." He purred before leaning forward to take Kai's lips back into a kiss. "Of course... we'll have to teach you to control your magic in such situations as well." He added.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Kai smiled and looked at him. "The answer to that is yes I think I will. After we get back to my time and you don't run off I will. Part of me and it's a small part now....thinks that once we get back to my time you won't need me any more and just leave me." He whispered as he pulled him into a big hug it took a lot for him to admit this, but that just shows how much she trusted him.

",Ahhh so you do like fire and you watch everything burn?" He said with amusement in his voice. Kai smiled as he heard a purr from Xeno it made him more happy than it should of, but he get like together they were unstoppable.

A smile crossed Kai's face. "Most definitely we need to learn how to curve my emotions and use it for the better." He stated and smiled wondering what they should do next. "Also I think the fire on the ground answers if I do love you or not as well." He said kissing him

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Kai telling him that he did think he'd be able to love him with all his heart did make Xeno pleased and more relaxed about this whole thing. After all, he didn't want to go back to Kai's world just for the human to find someone else and decide he didn't need or want him anymore. Though... now that he was thinking about it the other man probably felt the same way about him.With the freedom he'd gain in Kai's world he didn't think he'd feel compelled to leave him though. Especially when the other man made him feel the way he did.

"What can I say? There is a beauty in destruction." Xeno admitted with a smile. Figuring it would be weirder that a demon didn't find some sort of joy out of destruction even if it was just a simple enjoyment of fire.

Xeno was running his fingers along the human's neck admiring the soft flesh beneath them. Drawn from his thoughts as Kai said he thought the fire on the ground answered that he did love him. That wasn't helping his own emotions as he was kissed again. Instead he felt himself leaning more heavily against Kai, pressing his body more firmly against the other man. He wanted to feel that body close to his, as close as they could get. A desire deep inside him told him what he really wanted, even if in this world his oath held firm. It made him groan into the kiss knowing he wanted something so deeply that he still couldn't have. Even if his body was responding positively. Trying to distract himself a little he was letting his fingers rove over the other's form, slipping beneath Kai's shirt to feel the skin beneath and explore that body. The exploration of Kai's body wasn't really helping in calming his own but he was definitely enjoying it all the same.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"you are correct in there is beauty in destruction. Stuff maybe destroyed, but it comes back better and stronger than ever." He said looking at him then looked at him. "Damn I feel like I can do anything with you by my side. You know that it makes me feel happy and warm on the inside. I have never felt this with anyone before." he said and kissed Xeno again before feeling his fingers running on his neck.

Kai let out a little moan at the feeling Xeno go in for another kiss it make him happy. Kai started to rubbed Xeno's butt smiling as he did so a wave of desire hit him who's desire it was he couldn't be for sure. Kai sucked in his own breath when he felt Xeno's fingers run under his shirt. "Damn you are testing the boundary and I love it." he whispered. Kai started to rub Xeno's back as well happy that they were there with each other.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Xeno was a little surprised that Kai agreed with him and that there was a beauty in destruction. At the same time he was really happy to hear that he agreed and seemed to think so as well. "I'm glad that only I make you feel this way. It makes it so I don't need to worry about competition in your world." He admitted with a small smirk on his face. Knowing that Kai only felt so strongly for him made him extremely proud.

The little moan he was able to get out of a Kai made him really want to hear more sounds come out of him like that. The kiss they shared seemed like the best time to let his fingers explore the human's back even more. A soft moan was his response when he felt Kai rubbing his butt so firmly, though he was more than happy to press into the touch as well. After the kiss ended his eyes locked with Kai's as the other man expressed that he was testing the boundary but that he loved it.

Hearing those words only encouraged Xeno to explore that body even more. Running his fingers along the human's back one more time before he moved his hands to the front of Kai's body. Running his hands over the clothed chest and abdomen now. Wanting to explore it as much as possible. Maybe even have his body memorized before they went to Kai's world. Suddenly he felt Kai rubbing his back as well, which Xeno quickly found himself liking. "I did warn you before that I like to test boundaries." Xeno murmured softly before he was pressing his lips to the other's neck again.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Trust me no one in my own world can compare to someone to you and everything about you." He said smiling as he looked at him with loving eyes. Kai was happy that Xeno seemed to be feeling the same way about each other and that excited parts of him he never knew could be so happy.

Kai smiled and wanted to see the limit that Xeno would go to. Kai wanted all of him and he knew he was being selfish, but if this demon taught him one thing was that you should hold on to what you care for. Kai ran his hands up and down the others back in a sexual way trying to awaken his body and see how much Kai could do to Xeno. "Turn about is fair play." he whispered into the others ear and started to nibble lightly on Xeno's ear.

Kai wanted to hear Xeno moan he needed to hear him moan. So when he got a chance his hands started to wander the front of Xeno's body and found his way up to his nipples and smiled as he circled them with just the slightest touch that could send shivers down anyone's spine."You are the best thing to happened to me I hope you know that." he whispered in Xeno's ear. He still wasn't going to do anything sexual to him but he figured he could tease him as long as they didn't have sex.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles