Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2660
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert MasterSeme's Avatar
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory
    Izumi Sena Ryouma Ichijou

Re: The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Rei looks at Akira and nods his head while laughing a little, "I am still kind of sore a bit. Though the massage helped with most of the pain but some of my muscles are still tense. So until we are ready, we can play some of the other games," he continues walking until reaching the castle, walking inside.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

"I would really like that. What other games do you want to play with me I am up for anything really." he said smiling as he walked back to the castle and inside then up to the game room to play some game and grabbed Rei's hand and smiled. "I love playing games with you."

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "I have all kinds of games in all kinds of genres as well." Once at the castle, Rei walks with Akira to the game room, looking at Akira and smiles, "I love playing games with you as well," he kisses Akira's cheek and then looks through the games he had.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Akira smiled and walked back to the game room full and thinking of his time out with Rei was the best. "I am glad you like playing games with me." he said as he got to the game room and waited for Rei to open it up since his hand still wasn't in use for it yet.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "of course I love playing games with you, I usually just played with myself or sometimes other guards but mostly myself because the guards were focus on keeping my father safe. He opens a game that was two player and inserts it into the game system.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Well now you have me to alway play with you and I can't wait to start to play with you." he said as he set down. "I'm use to playing games with myself so its fun when I am playing with others." he said as he got ready with the controller to play the game with Rei.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory

Rei looks at Akira and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah we have eachother to game with." He laughs a little, "well, I guess we had something in common, we were both solo gamers," he scratches his neck. Rei turns on the game and takes a controller, waiting for the game to load.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"I am glad that the person I fell in love with loves games to its a match made in heaven," he said as he got his controller and was ready for the game to load. "Are you ready for this?" he asked smiling

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory

Rei laughs a little, "I mean... who doesn't like games? Even if it isn't video games, there are all kinds of other games," he rubs the back of his head as the game loaded onto the main menu. Rei looks at Akira and nods his head, "yes of course," he smiles and leans over, kissing Akira's cheek.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Akira smiled and blushed as he started to play the game. "So you told me that we were going to have a gaming day with the guards so they can get to know me. I was wondering when that was going to be?" he whispered hearing him and Sam talk about it.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles