An Honorable Sacrifice [Sathenus & Dragongirl26][Private, 18+]

Sathenus

Alarian hummed softly as he considered the question, "Why not come finish peeling the potatoes for me?" He asked doing a glance towards Xylan. He wanted to make sure Amon and Dylan were eating then he'd start on dessert.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Dragongirl26

Xylan nodded and started to peel the food smiling as he was doing it. "This is fun thanks so much for letting me help." he as he kept peeling potatoes and gave him the peeled ones. "Thanks I think I got everything done." he said smiling

"Thank you." Alarian replied taking the peeled potatoes and putting them into a pot of boiling water. Taking the steaks he seasoned them before putting them in a pan to cook. "While I'm cooking these why not grab something for you and Amon to drink and bring it to him? I'll be there soon." He had to admit the help that Xylan provided was nice and made things much easier. Checking on some vegetables that he was steaming he returned his attention to the steaks.

"Alright." Xylan said and got some soda's and walked up to the room where Amon was and gave him something to drink.

"Thanks Xylan." he said and opened it and drank a little of it.

Xylan went over still scared of Amon.

"Do you hate me?" Amon asked

"I don't know I am a little scared of you." Xylan said

"I know the feeling I think everyone is but the person who you saw before wasn't me this is me now alright I was cursed with no chance of living the hell that was my life, but you and ala did it and thanks." he said

"Your welcome I guess." Xylan said

It didn't take Alarian to long to finish dinner, plating it he transferred the plates onto a tray and left the kitchen. Entering the bedroom he walked over to Xylan and handed him his plate before moving over to where Amon was still rating. Settling on the side of the bed he passed the plate of food to him as well.

"I hope you are eating as well." Amon said as he started to cut open his food and started to eat it smiling. "Its so good I love it."

Xylan started to eat it. "This is the best thing that I have ever tasted and its tender I love it." he said as he ate some potatoes."

Alarian glanced towards Amon when he spoke saying he hoped he was eating too. "I'm not hungry." He replied with a small shrug. He hadn't cooked for himself because he wasn't feeling hungry and figured it would just be a waste of food. "Glad you both like it though." He added happy that the food was good and they both liked it. Alarian leaned back against his hand as he let his eyes move around the room, silence seeming to fall between them as Amon and Xylan ate.

"Ala please take a bite of my food it will make you feel better and make me feel better as well." he said smiling as he cut off some stake and slid a little of everything over to give to ala

"Yeah take some of mine to I don't need to eat all of this or I will be fat." he whispered looking down

Alarian glanced towards him a small frown crossing his face, "But I'm truly not hungry." He replied looking between the two. "You both need to eat, so you can get stronger." He added glancing between the two again. It was important for Xylan to reach a healthy weight so he definitely needed the food, and Amon was recovering and needed the strength. His job was to take care of them, his main priority was them, he was healthy and fine. So he truly didn't understand why they both seemed worried about him eating.

"Do angel's not eat?" Amon said looking at him.

Xylan sighed. "If you don't have some food I will feel bad for eating all the food you have gave to me." Xylan said sighing

Amon sighed. "Take a bite of mine to make the boy happy." Amon said

Xylan looked down and coughed as he ate another bite. He felt a little warm but didn't know what it was. He had caught a cold and he wasn't sure how.

"We do, just not as often." Alarian replied as his eyes locked with Amon. He did t see why this was such a big deal, turning towards Xylan when he said he'd feel guilty for eating all the food given to him. That made Alarian frown again, he truly just didn't understand.

"But..." Alarian tried to argue when. He was once more told to take a bite. Sighing he gave in reaching for the fork and taking a small bite hoping it'd be enough to get them both off his back. Giving the fork back to Amon he spared a glance towards Xylan just as he heard the boy cough.

"Are you feeling alright, Xylan?" He questioned brows furrowed in worry.

"No I am fine Ala its nothing." he said smiling that he ate something and started to eat his food again happy that ala and Amon were eating something.

"That is better than nothing." Amon said smiling at him and looked at Xylan. "Have you been pushing yourself too hard?" he asked looking at the kid.

"No I haven't why." he asked coughing again.

Amon sighed. "can you take his temperature I am sure he has one right now." he said

• 1 month later...

Alarian glanced towards Amon when the demon said it was better than nothing. Still not fully understanding why it was such a big deal to the other two. Letting it go though he turned his gaze back to Xylan when Amon had. Hearing the young boy cough again made him frown once more. A moment later he was told to check Xylan’s temperature being told the boy probably had one. He completely agreed that he probably did as he got up and moved over to the young boy.

Reaching out he first placed the back of his hand against Xylan’s head feeling that it was indeed a bit warm. With a flick of his wrist a thermometer appeared in his hand. “Open up.” He said softly waiting for him to do so. Placing it in the young boy’s mouth he spoke, “Go ahead and close your mouth but keep it tucked under your tongue. As he waited a few moments he settled himself on the arm of the chair that Xylan had been sitting in.

Before long he removed the thermometer and looked at it, “You do have a fever.” He said as he turned his gaze back to the young child. “You must have a cold or something.” He added after a moment.

Xylan sighed and opened up he knew he wasn't feeling too and he did know he pushed himself to hard, but he didn't want these two people to do everything for him. Once the thing was taken out of his mouth he sighed. "I know I am sorry I didn't want you to know I want to do everything for myself and I don't want you to have to worry about me." he said sighin