When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Hidan slept most of the might and woke up coughing and felt someone jump on the bed. he smiled as he saw there baby boy Dimitri who walked on Jayden and curled up purring and went to sleep.

Jayden continues sleeping until he felt as he was getting walked on. He opens his eyes slightly and notices Dimitri, smiling and rubs Dimitri's head, going back to sleep.

Hidan slept for a bit longer before waking up and looking at Dimitri and smiled shaking his he as as he did so wondering why he loved them so much and wondered how he kept getting out of his crib

Jayden mumbles a little and continues sleeping, flickering his ears a little with a yawn, stretching out his arms and wraps them around Hidan, rubbing his face against his chest with a purr.

"Hey my love looks like you got a kitten on you." He said smiling and kissed Jayden's head. and pulled him into a hug before coughing slightly.

Dimitri jumped at the coughed and hissed a little it had scared him once he realized it was just his dad and nothing bad he curled up and went to sleep.

Jayden wakes up in a daze and looks at Hidan, wagging his tail as he hugs Hidan with a soft mumble as he passes out again. Jayden flickers a little as he places his hand on Dimitri as he continues sleeping.

Jayden flickers his ears as he slowly wakes up, looking at Hidan, "are you unable to sleep," he tilts his head as he rubs his eyes with a yawn.

"In other words your well rested from sleeping at the hospital and your not tired," Jayden laughs a little as he rubs against Hidan's chest.

Jayden looks at Hidan and laughs a little, "or.. are you busy thinking about the whole job thing?" He nods his head, "just let me know when you need water," he nuzzles Hidan.

Jayden looks at his stomach and blushes, "oh, your thinking about that too," he flickers his ears a little with a smile, "well everything will be fine. I don't feel as I was when I had Dimitri. Probably because I got use to the feeling, though it did hurt a lot when I first discovered that I was again."