When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

"I have no idea I just wanted to say that." he said smiling and then coughed "I would love it if you would help me get dressed you know you do it so sexy like." he said smiling and then closed his eyes not sure what else to do for now he was making a check list in his head and it wasn't really going that well. "After I get dressed I need some more water"

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden got dress and blushes while looking at Hidan, "you want me to get you dressed?" He laughs a little and nods his head as he puts on Hidan's underwear first. Jayden then puts on Hidan's pants and then looks up at him, flickering his ears and nods his head, "okay I will get you some water after I check on Dimitri," he smiles as he helps puts on Hidan's shirt.

"Thank you. I didn't feel like moving so that helped a lot thanks." He said smiling and watched Jayden get him dressed. "Now go check on out baby." he said smiling.

Dimitri was still playing and swimming around in the bath.

Jayden wags his tail, "aw my boy is all lazy from getting out of the hospital," he laughs a little and pokes Hidan's nose. He nods his head as he walks out of the bedroom, heading to the bathroom. He watches Dimitri swim and smiles, "having fun Dimitri?"

"Yeah I am lazy you could say that." He said smiling and then opened his eyes and watched Jayden walk into the bathroom.

Dimitri giggled and splashed the water at Jayden

Jayden laughs a little and shakes a bit, "such a bad monkey," he leans over the tub and pokes Dimitri's nose. He walks into the kitchen to get some water for Hidan.

Jayden walks into the bedroom and opens the water bottle for Hidan, giving it to him and wags his tail.

Jayden nods his head as he wags his tail and sits on the bed, flickering his ears to listen for Dimitri.

Jayden looks at Hidan while blushing a little, nudging him with a soft laugh, "you really think so huh," he nibbles on Hidan's neck.

"I know so, but then everything about you is cute and I love everything that has to do with you so you never know." he said smiling. "I might just be indifferent and think everything about you is cute."

Jayden looks at Hidan while blushing a little, smiling a little, "well there has to be one thing you don't like about me," he sticks his tongue out a little as he pokes Hidan's nose with a smile.

Jayden perks his ears up while he blushes a little, looking to the side with a soft pout, "I seriously doubt you always think I am sexy," he laughs a little.

Jayden laughs a little as he perks up his ears as he was pulled to Hidan, wagging his tail as he kisses Hidan and purrs softly.

Jayden looks at Hidan and goes down slowly, nuzzling against his chest while he softly purrs and wags his tail.

Jayden blushes as Hidan was scratching his ears, "h-hey don't touch my ears too much," he pouts a little as he pokes Hidan with his tail.

Jayden blushes and hides his face in Hidan's chest while he softly pouts, leaning up a bit so he can nibble on Hidan's neck.