Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji gets out of the car when they stopped at the hotel and looks at Jessie, laughing a little, "yeah all you needed was to pass out," he rubs Jessie's head and walks into the hotel.

"YEah and I feel so much better, but I am going to just relax the rest of the night before we have to do anything tomorrow." Jessie said smiling as he got out of the car and got Bree and took her up to the room.

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "yeah that way you will be well rested for tomorrow." He rubs his chin and blinks, "hm .. when do you want to eat? I can set a time at the main desk to tell them when to bring up some food. Also what would you like," he follows Jessie into the hotel.

Yuiji follows Jessie and blinks a little, "uh... so what do you want to have to eat you goof ball," he laughs a little at how much of a scatterbrain Jessie was being.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and nods his head, "I suppose I can do that," he smiles a little as he walks to the phone, looking at the menu of the food the hotel serves.

Jessie smiled. "I love it when you surprise me you always come with the best surprises." He said looking at him and then smiled with the biggest smile and then got onto the bed and closed his eyes

"Well first, is there anything your in the mood for," Yuiji looks at Jessie with a smile as he looks at the menu, rubbing his chin and wondered what he should order.

Yuiji sighs a little but laughs a little, "alright I will see what I can order and surprise you," he smiles as he places a order quietly so he can surprise Jessie.

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "so when do you want them to deliver the food," he calls out to Jessie while he had his hand on the speaker of the phone.

Yuiji laughs a little and nods his head, telling the person at the front desk to deliver once it was done.

Yuiji hangs up and looks at Jessie, laughing a little, "you think so," he smiles a little as he puts the phone down.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles, laughing a little as he gets up, "I thought you were going to sleep while waiting for food," he pokes Jessie's nose.

"Well I am sure this will be done soon," Yuiji laughs a little as he pats Jessie's head.

Yuiji nods his head as he looks at the clock, waiting for a knock on the door as he lets out a soft yawn.