Hero and the Demon king (PastelPhoenix 18+)

Dragongirl26

"No your not bothering me at all." he said smiling and looked at him and looked down sighing. "Sorry I am just tired myself not use to other people with me." he said looking at him blushing a little bit

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• PastelPhoenix

"Ah! Well if you need to rest a bit, that's fine with me. Don't push yourself too much for my sake, okay?" Akira said, wondering if Maou was really okay with him staying there. Maybe they shouldn't have rushed into this so quickly...

Maou smiled and looked at him. "I am glad that I let you live here and I am happy that I like you." he said smiling and yawned. "Thank and I feel bad for what I did to your mom I am happy that I don't effect you at all I wonder why that is."

• 3 weeks later...

Akira smiled. "My mom will be okay. My dad will take care of her. I just hope they don't come looking for me..." He said, sighing. "I got so tired of being told what to do and how to do things..." Akira admitted, leaning against the counter. He looked up as Maou yawned. Even his yawn was cute. "You should get some rest, I'll take care of the dishes." He smiled.

"Alright thanks for taking care of the house for me." he said smiling as he went up to his room and laid down on the bed and went to sleep in his bed. Waking up the next day he did something new for the first time he woke up and then took a shower usually he didn't take a shower till night

"Sure, no problem. It's the least I can do." Akira said, smiling. "Sleep well~"

The next day, Akira slept soundly even past his normal wake up time. He was more tired than usual, for some reason. He didn't want to get up.

Maou groaned while in the shower he felt the nice warm water and wanted to go back to sleep in fact he started to go back to sleep in the shower. After his shower was over he thought he would never take on again in the morning and started to cry himself off as he was going back to sleep