Page 326 of 335 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3348
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Re: ♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

"....Raven warned me we would have a guest...didn't think he would be creepy enough to stalk my master and show up late at night" a younger male responded opening the door as he glared at Julius. "Quite scandalous wonder how the papers would see such a thing...might shame Yukie into never leaving the house" the lad added only to quickly get smacked upside the head by Yukie.

"Such a mouth you have...haven't you already learned to behave better honestly scrubbing the floors wasn't a tough enough punishment." Yukie added before noticing Julius his face lighting up. "Well this is a surprise...hopefully this one didn't scare you?" Yukie asked Julius ready to let him in.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory
    Shuui Hibari Haruka Tokiya

Julius jumped startled and almost dropping his phone.
    Okay... he hadn't expected that.. Julius thought and felt kind of embarresed to have come. "Uh, I... what?" Julius did understand anything that came out of the boy's mouth.
    He let out the breath he had been holding as he saw Yukie show up in the door, and a small smile found it's way back onto his lips as the demon's eyes landed on him.

Julius smile got even wider as yukie let him in. "No.. I were just suprised he had got here so soon" Julius said as je stepped in.
    "Haruhi came by and gave me a few things and told me Raven had moved out. And uhm.. I thought to give you something too."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

"Mmh yeah they send the mouthiest ones to me the second they can" Yukie added playfully pulling the demons long fur covered ears that matched his red hair. "This one is on the demon elders last nerve so he gets to clean my house and be my servent until he shapes up" Yukie finished getting a glare from the male who wiggled out of his arms and out of sight to finish scrubbing floors not wanting to be doted on by Yukie. "He's a good kid just troubled and looking for attention" Yukie replied with a sigh before turning to Julius. "Im glad you got the box full of stuff though not sure what raven sent over" Yukie admitted with a nervous blush forgetting his mates shirt was on the couch clearly having been recently snuggled. "Raven went back home ive kept him away for almost thirty years it was time for him to go home and settle down" Yukie added a little lonely but clearly on his toes due to the hellion running amuck. "I am curious at what was so special you came here so late" Yukie added heading to the kitchen mentioning for the redhead to make them tea.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory

"Oh there were lots of things." Julius said as he followed yukie to the kitchen. He did notice a familiar shirt laying on the couch as they passed by the open room. It looked winkled and the way it was, Julius could guess what it had been used for. He blushed because that was just what he was planing to do with yukie's fur. Now Julius were just happy he wasn't the only one being creepy.

The more yukie talked about Raven the more Julius felt a sad cloud hang around the other's shoulders.
    Julius reached out and gently caught the demon's hand. The second he did he had to bite his lips to keep a plesant gasp in. The feeling of Yukie's skin sendt familiar heat rush up his arms, and his senses all zoomed in on the guy. He felt like it was the most natural thing to try and comfort yukie. Because he didn't like seeing the other sad or put down in any way.

Julius send the other a grin as he remembered the amber neckless. "Just a second" he said as he reached into his pocket for the thing. "I kinda thought I could give you a little thing back, and I got you this." Julius said as he held the smooth golden drop of amber out to yukie. "The core is pure and has the effect to draw in harmful energy and dispose of it. You told me about your energy problem before, well this might not take care of all of it, I hope it may ease a little.. umh and Raven gets a maching bracelet, because I thougt I should give something to him as well." Julius said, looking rather shy.
    "Do you like it?" He asked as he tried to figur out yukie's reaction.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"My its beautiful and quite perfect!" Yukie exclaimed happily as he put the beautiful necklace on. "Have to say you keep finding ways to surprise me" Yukie admitted with a smirk before scooping up the male in his arms easily carrying him off towards his room. "Brat if you can hear me I suggest you go clean the shrine up by the mountians for the next hour." Yukie yelled hearing a door slam as the younger demon happily left excited to be let out of the house. Tossing Julius on the giant sized bed Yukie smirked all the more. "Such a naughty mate calling at such an hour after leaving me alone all day~" Yukie teased.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory

Julius just about got to lower his guards as he saw the amber around Yukie's neck. He wasn't at all prepared for how quick the othet could sweep him off his feets, and carry him bridestyle.
    "Yukie! What are you?"Julius gasped suprised but didn't get to finish before the other called out to the boy.
    "Oh" Julius face grew hot and his heartbeat quickened as they entered the bedroom.
    Julius's butt bounced on the mattress, as yukie threw him on the bed.
    The young witch stared back at the demon and blushed at the other's words.
    "Uh, I just missed you.. is that bad?" He asked lighter embaressed to admite it, but he had kind of hoped to end up like this.
    He smiled as he remembered his shirt laying on the couch. "Or would you rather have I left?" Julius suddenly grew cocky as he sat up sending Yukie a known smirk.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"If I wasn't afraid of pushing you away or scaring you to much I wouldn't have let you leave" Yukie explained with a playful growl the male climbing on the bed and snuggling into Julius play biting at his ear and neck. "Your shirt isn't as good as you, your much warmer and smell better" Yukie admitted settling down beside Julius refusing to now let him leave.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory

Julius welcomed yukie into his embrace and chuckled when the male started tickling him with nips and kisses. He sturred as he laughed and got a hold of yukie's head, one hand on each cheek as he pulled the demon back.
    "So what? I am your bodypillow now" Julius giggled as he pulled yukie in for a kiss. First it was just a little peek on the lips but then it turned deeper and evolved with tounge.
    As he drew back for air Julius smiled back at his lover.
    "I missed you too" he kissed yukie's cheek as they cuddle up closer. "You don't need to be so afraid of scaring me off, I'd say at this point to would be impossible, cause I'm just as bad as you."Julius blushed as he continued. "I slept cuddled up in your fur last night. It was the only way I could get any sleep."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Mmmh wondered where that went" Yukie admitted with a smirk as he held his mate all the closer. "I dont think I can survive living alone without you. Guess you'll have to move in or I'll have to move in with you." Yukie admitted deep thinking before sighing. "Or I could make a permanent portal to your place if you don't mind a small shrine in your dorm room" Yukie muttered already starting to drift in and out of sleep.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory

"Or I can just shimmer here like I did tonight. I think it would be weird and hard to explain if anyone saw I had a portal in my room.." Julius said quietly a he stroke yukies's cheek with his thumb. "But I don't dislike your idea." Julius said as he ran a finger along the demon's tried eyes.
    "Sleep now my love. We can talk another time." He smiled as he watch him fight to stay awake.

In all Julius was over the moon that Yukie wanted him to live here. But he couldn't just leave the dorms, leaving there would soon get his father's attention and he really didn't want it. But then again He would still have to tell him that he loved another and wanted to live with that person. His father wouldn't like it, he would definitely kick him out. Through he didn't feel like he had any connection to that man. He still feared the rejection.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles