Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Snoopycake Inventory
    Handa Seishuu Naruto x Sasuke Kyoya Hibari

Instinctual Attraction (Snoopycake x Eornostlice)

Spoiler:  

Wrapping the thick, dark grey blanket around his small frame, the feminine looking boy rolled his eyes as he tried to focus on the horror film that was displayed on the large flat-screen TV in their living room; kicking his brown haired brother as he crawled onto the sofa next to him.

“Fuck off Gabe. It’s my turn to watch TV.”

Letting out noises of annoyance as his youngest Alpha brother continued his movement’s until he was practically lying across his little brother, the delicate-looking boy yelped as he started wailing his arms and legs to hit the older man. Grinning from ear to ear as he wrapped his arms around his body, the green-eyed man buried his face in the coal-haired man’s neck; breathing in his scent due to the comforting and refreshing scent.

“Aaah~ Tay~ But work is so hhhaaaarrrrdddd!!”

Slapping the muscular man around the back of his head, the beautiful omega let out an exaggerated sigh as he managed to make his way out of the vice hold the other man had on him; kicking his foot in his chest. Sitting back up in his original position as his Alpha brother continued to lie on the long sofa, the powder blue eyed boy turned his attention back to the film; re-wrapping the fluffy blanket around him.

“Where is everyone?”

“Raph and Dad’s is at work. Dunno where Jack and Mikey are.”

Standing up from his sofa to let his little brother have some time to himself, the brown haired boy moved over to the kitchen before calling out to the younger man.

“Do you want some food? I’ll make fries. Have you had your pre-heat pills? You’re due anytime soon.”

Curling up into a ball on the expensive sofa, the British beauty kept his eyes on the TV as he replied; snuggling into the plush pillows.

“YES PLEASE!”
    Last edited by Snoopycake; 01-28-2017 at 05:11 PM.

Eornostlice

Re: Instinctual Attraction (Snoopycake x Eornstlice)

Spoiler:  

Shutting down the laptop after having taken care of a couple work-related emails on one of his few days off, Will stretched out onto the comfortable seat of his desk before looking outside his mansion straight into his frontyard. A say off- or half a day off depending on how anyone saw it, given the fact that he'd been writing emails the entire morning- was welcomed either way and he knew how to spend it.

But for time being he needed a snack. Or perhaps a proper meal given the fact that he ended up skippig through breakfast after waking up to 5 AM instead of sleeping in due to a forgotten alarm clock.

Lazily getting up but making sure to put the chair and laptop charger back to place before exiting the room, the alpha went downstairs, straight to the kitchen, expecting no one around, given the fact that he allowed the maids to have a day off as well. But it did not seem to be the case.

His brows furrowed at the slight noise coming from the kitchen, opening the door to be greeted by a gorgeous female raising an eyebrow right back at him, a small smile on her lips as she gestured to the plates of food on the counter.

"And here I was thinking you were about to grow roots there Will. Wasn't it supposed to be your days off?" She chuckled and rolled her eyes. "I am going to help brother out right now. I thought if I dropped by I could at least prepare you a snack. James said you took care of that problem for us so this is a reward."

"What? They sent you here to play housewife?" Laughing himself, the blonde took a chair and sat himself down, not minding his manners much around the young beta.

"See how you get it? Well we are engaged you know. Yet we insist living separatedly. I got lectured half an hour on how I should hurry up and get pregnant while I am still young and how this bussiness project could get so much bigger under the influence of only one heir."

"Shittalk in the morning huh? You had a pleasant day start it seems."

"Very." Grinning to show off perfectly white teeth, the woman delicately tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear, warm yet piercing green eyes looking kindly towards the alpha. "Hey I am off. Before we end up married, I still need to go on a date or two." Winking and walking over, she placed a small kiss on the man's cheek.

"Heh. Who's the lucky bastard today?" There was no shred of jealousy in his voice as he spoke.

"A coworker. He seems the nerdy old fashioned type tho."

"Oho. Isn't that unusual Elayne? A no name in your own father's firm? You know that you need to be careful not to get caught right?"

"That is the entire fun. No worries, I know not to fuck up the entire engagement thing. Well I am off."

"Have a fun time. Don't scare him." Deciding that there wasn't really much to say, he dug in, leaving the beautiful brunette to stick her tongue out at him playfully. The day so far was going well. A delicious meal was always welcomed. Checking his phone, without a thought he powered it off. Yeah. He was done with work for the day. And anything else for that matter.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Snoopycake Inventory

Continuing to watch the gory horror film displayed on the 75 inch TV that was presented across the wall, the feminine looking boy found himself smiling at the supposedly scary scene; reaching over his sofa to pick up another warm blanket to wrap around his cold feet. Blinking up at the older man as he walked back in a little while later, the delicate-looking boy smiled brightly as he noticed what he was carrying a large bowl of fries covered in ketchup along with his pills and a larger glass of water.

Perking up at the brown haired man placed the large bowl on the glass coffee table in front of them, the powder-blue eyed boy immediately took the white and red coloured drugs out of his hands; quickly downing them to start eating the french fries.

“Why are you home so early anyway? Don’t you have like a big event you need to organise.”

Sipping an open bottle of beer, the dark-blue eyed man smiled down at his little brother; reaching over to mess with his hair before it got quickly slapped away.

“Nah. My staff are doing it for me, so there isn’t much point of me being there.”

Rolling his eyes as he continued to stuff his face with the fries, the coal-haired boy kicked his shin as he re-focused back on the film in front of them; licking the ketchup off his fingers.

“You’re the manger and host of one of the best clubs in the country. How the fuck is you such a lazy ass.”

Laughing as he tided away the colourful pills, the British immigrant replied quickly; enjoying to see his brother slightly happy.

“Hm. The women love me.”

Hearing the front door open and two new, yet familiar voices entered the house, the feminine looking boy quickly tried to hid the food before his idiot Alpha’s brothers decided to steal from him.

Eornostlice

He was taking it back. A good meal that he did not have to prepare himself on a day off was heaven. Sometimes doing more work than he had to paid off and it was a strange feeling of fullfilment that he absolutely adored even if the rewards were just small things such as what just happened. Or maybe he was just easily satisfied.

Getting up to wash his hands and roll up his loose shirt's sleeves, the man responsibly took the compeltely emptied plates to wash, not willing to put them off for later even if later meant a couple of hours or until the next day when the maids would have returned. He loved his space mess-free and had plenty of times anyway. If anything, cleaning was fairly relaxing.

Washing his hands once more after he considered he was done, the alpha walked right back upstairs to his elegant bedroom, proceeding to undress and tuck his already used clothes into the laundry bin, not having any plans on wearing it again until washed even if those were fresh clothes he had put on after the shower he had taken in the morning. The thought of slipping back into 'dirty' clothes was in no way appealing to him. Using the same type of rule, his bedsheets were changed every day.

Searching his large wardrobe closet for something suitable to be worn outside, he was quick to settle on a pair of black pants along with a pale gray-blue casual chemise with a white sleeveless shirt underneath.

It did not take him more than 15 minutes to lock down his house and walk outside, triple checking in order to make sure that it was indeed secure. Will decided against his car, figuring that a walk was a good option considering that he was bailing on gym for the day.

The plan was quite simple. He was going to pay the twins a visit once again and perhaps propose a simple outing were they to be free. Such visits were nowhere near rare and they didn't have to truly be announced so it worked out just fine.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Snoopycake Inventory

Watching his older Alpha twin brother’s walk into the large, modern living room, the feminine looking boy frowned down as he watched the grinning men move closer to them; his grip tightening on the large bowl of fries. Feeling the plush sofa dip as his older brother’s sat directly beside him, the delicate-looking boy found his eyebrows begin to twitch at the obvious attempt to annoy him; pouting childishly.

“Can all of you just leave me the fuck alone? Don’t you all have jobs or someth- Ah!” The powder-blue eyed Omega yelped as Jack jumped on him with his much larger weight whilst restraining him from getting out of the hold.

“Get the fuck off me you pig!!” The British beauty began to growl, trying his hardest to get Jack off him and Micheal pulled the large bowl of fries out of his hiding place; noticing that Gabe was laughing in the background.

He hated his family.

“Ooh~ Looks delicious Lori~ Why would you hind this away from your favourite brother, eh?”

Hated.

Watching his dark-chocolate haired brother begin to eat the fries in the bowl, the coal-haired boy began to fall into a fit of laughter due to his older brother that started to tickle him ruthlessly.

Fuck. No.

Sending his elbow sharply into Jack’s stomach causing him to be winded, the beautiful boy quickly managed to escape his grasp to reach over and twist Micheal’s arm painfully; pinning him onto the floor as he used a wrist lock to make his Alpha brother drop the large bowl of fries.

Feeling the corner of his mouth twitch into a smile as his older brothers began to laugh, the pretty boy kicked each of their legs sharply before letting go of the older man on the floor; sitting back on the sofa.

Watching Micheal sit back up himself, the feminine looking boy went back to eating the fries and watching his horror movie that he was missing.

“Glad we forced you to do those self-defence classes back in England, Taya.”

Eornostlice

Despite the often visits and the all too familiar habit, Will did not enjoy going there with an empty hand. That was exactly why the blonde dropped by the patisserie that he personally loved in order to buy something to satisfy the need of 'something sweet'.

Alright that was him finding excuses to enter the place. The smell was taunting him even from outside, especially given the fine sense of smell that he possessed so he did not even attempt to resist. Everything up for display looked mouth watering but it was the shortcakes that truly won the deal. More exactly the delicious looking strawberry and chocolate ones that he ended up buying six of, neatly packaged in a white box that he could easily carry.

A good half an hour later he was at the gates which got oppened without futher discussion for Will, the guards more than familiar with having the alpha as a visior. Even though the mansion wad a good walk away, he did not mind it in the least, completely aware of that from the start. His mood was good and the man did not feel any need to rush, enjoying the weather and his buzz-free phone. Were he to leave it on, surely by now he would have been stressed out. Humming a merry tune, he seemed to have no care in the world.

It was much later that he had reached the door but he felt refreshed. Physical exercise wasn't bad afterall, especially on a lazy day. Unhesistantly he knocked on the large door.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Snoopycake Inventory

Rolling his eyes as he cuddled into his brown haired Alpha brother’s arms that was presented to him, the feminine looking boy snuggled into Micheal’s arms; finding his comforting scent surround him. Keeping his eyes on the horror film still displayed on the large TV, the delicate looking boy smiled as the dark-brown haired happily cuddled him back; no longer teasing him whilst finally letting him watch the movie.

Hearing the ping of a doorbell echo through the large mansion, the powder-blue eyed man immediately felt a strong scent wash over him; causing a tight feeling begin to stir in his stomach. It smelt like ... Home? Like warm sheets that you couldn't help but wish to cuddle up in. He wanted to bury his nose in it ... Wait no. His wolf wanted to.

Watching Jack rise from his seat on the sofa, the coal-haired boy noticed that no one else seemed effected by the scent that he was smelling. It must have just been him. Fuck it. Burying his face back in Michael's neck, the British beauty wrinkled his nose; trying to get the scent out of his nose.

Walking up to their large front door, the blue eyed Alpha frowned a little; unsure on who passed security but still needed to knock the door. Obviously not his father or Raph. Opening the door with ease, the blonde haired man broke into a large grin; opening the door much wider.

"You little fuck. Haven't seen you in ages you shit! Where have you been?! Missed me too much, eh?"

Eornostlice

Being greeted by the all too familiar face, Will broke into a large smile, the sight of his old friend truly making him feel all the more relaxed. "It isn't quite my fault that slave labor seems to be still practiced in my company. Since I took over, it's been hell, hardly any time to even breath." The blonde spoke honestly, laughing a little at the other's non formal language probably more than he should. But he missed it.

"I would have called but I figured I did not like the risk of being dragged right back to hell through my mobile so I left it to rest in peace and walked myself to you instead." Those kind of sassy explanations were not even needed to be honest, but he did feel bad for not contacting neither one of them for so long. Once he took over the position of CEO, his workload increased ten times over to the point he was always holed up inside his office at home or in his actual office to be dealying with employes. In other words no time for himself whatsoever.

"Here. I got cakes for you to forgive my absence. You must have been lonely." Cutting the blabbering short but not before returning the remark, Will simply raised the white packaging up towards the other alpha. "It's a peace offering."

Hn? Some type of sweet scent attracted his attention, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. It could be anything from perfume to air freshener so he decided against asking despite being taken in by it.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Snoopycake Inventory

Grinning from ear to ear as he blonde haired man spoke, the Alpha twin brother was still buzzing at the old friends sudden appearance; quickly dragging him down the hallway to the living room where the rest of his family was left before happily accepting the cake.

"Still such a weirdo. Can't you just get a job and McDonald's? Much more better suited to you. The gang is still the same. Father dearest is working himself to death and won't stop even if it's becoming a grumpy old man. Raph is courting some rich-ass Omega from Romania and won't stop making lovey-dovey eyes at her whenever she is around. It's fucking hilarious to watch and make fun off. The guy who looks constantly constipated and stoic is finally in love. Micheal is still the same. We're chief executives of banks at the moment. We don't do as much as people think though and it's kind of boring just signing papers and shit. Gabriel is fucking lucky though. He owns a chain of clubs and picks up girls everyday at work. He's still a prick."

" .... You remember Tay, right? From when we were kids? He hardly ever came out of his room when you used to come around so I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't recognize him. He applied to be a Dentist a year ago. He went to university and all that shit, getting the best grades in his class; he's always been the smart one of the family. They didn't accept him because he wasn't a beta. ... He's a waiter at the moment. We all live here together because we don't want dad to be lonely and legally Lori has to live in a house with an Alpha."

Finally pulling him into the large living room, the handsome Alpha gave him a sharp shove towards the group; signaling his presence.

"Guess who finally showed up on our door, eh."

Eornostlice

He had plenty of smart or simply sassy remarks to give but the blonde held them back, grinning from ear to eat as he listened. Having some time to catch up with an old friend was found to be enjoyable. Hell, even the house had remained the same, or at least it felt that way to himself. The information he was receiving was not all that surprising truly- the fact that the old man was alive and well, and possibly just as grumpy as ever was a good piece of news and he could just about picture all the shit that Jack was telling him without much effort. But his smile did drop at the mention of Taylor.

Truthfully, despite being a friend to the twins and visiting often, he did not know the omega well. From what he knew, the boy wasn't too fond of stanger alphas despite being surrounded by an entire family of them and Will himself was perceived perhaps as a threat. Truthfully, he never really cared enough to prove otherwise, partially understanding his wariness. A bit over the top, but he understood. In other words, he didn't have much of an interest in the youngest.
    A shame about his career though. Omegas were not treated equally and it wasn't exactly a big secret. Every person with a brain could tell that much. Not that he could think more of the topic as he was basically shoved inside the room towards the group. The first thing that went though his mind truthfully was 'what the fuck', being greeted by the sight of Taylor burrying his nose into his older brother's neck in such an overly intimate and surely fairly inappropriate way but he could not even speak up about it. Not that he did not want to. That same smell he had felt earlier was now completely filling the room, nearly making him feel even weirder than before.

"Well glad you still retained your introductory skills Jack. What would I do without you?" The blonde cracked a grin and looked towards the group, not understanding what was going on but deciding that it did not really matter. "It's been a long time huh? I think I forgot how to say hello."

Alright. Why did he feel so tongue tied all of a sudden?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles