the principles of falling in love ((hal7283 and alexia))*private

alexia__

2llc8s8.jpg

Name: Yamamoto Nagisa*

Position: Seme

Height: 6ft

Weight: 150lb

Appearance: dark blonde hair that falls to a white on the tips and blue-purple eyes. Slender built with muscle, tall. Often seen wearing his school uniform. Wears long pants and t-shirts at home sometimes seen with large sweaters.

Biography: Nagisa lost his mother when young and has been living a happy life with his father and their lovely house. He loves music and owns a grand piano that adorns the living room. His life was perfect until his father remarries and a new family is introduced to him. Nagisa is also a singer and works part-timer at a jazz club; often participates in piano competitions and singing recitals.

Personality: Carefree and refreshing, often comes off as rude due to his straight forward attitude. He is actually a romanticism but does not see himself with anyone in particular. Definition of a star student but fails miserably in history.

Extra: Nagisa is often sleeping in class due to his habit of staying up late composing small chorales for piano. His father is a famous violinist instructor and composer. He lives in a large house, even if its just for two people....for now

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexia__

• hal7283

Character sheet:

b38c0003738220663d86584733913302.jpg

Name: Kamishiro (changed to Yamamoto after his mother remarried) Kaname

Position :Uke

Height: 5.6ft

Weight: 130lb

Appearance: Black hair, black eyes, with glasses. Slim build. Usually wears casual clothing at home, uniform at school.

Biography: Kaname was never at the center of the spotlight, never being at the top of any ranking or competition. But he was never too far away from the top either, and was above average in all fields. He was polite and friendly, always actively involved in the activities at school. He was the type of guy who would get ranked second on the "guys in the class you want to date" list. His friends loved him, and the classmates trusted him.

This personality was in part due to the fact that his father left when he was very young, making him felt the need to be a good kid, to never make his mother worry in any ways. When she told him she was considering a second marriage, he gave her all the blessings in the world, concealing his worries deep inside, and thankfully the man, now his step father, seemed to be a nice guy, and everything seemed to be going well.

Nagisa would never forget the day they stepped into his life. The house was slightly decorated with soft morning light, he had overslept as usual, but it being a Saturday morning he was in no hurry. His father had of course told him about his new wife and how she would soon come into their life, but Nagisa being Nagisa had forgotten all about it.

Now he stood in the door way, with large sweat pants and a bare chest being introduced to his new step mother.....and...step brother. She was a lovely woman, fair skin and large eyes far to bright for someone her age. She, indeed, did fit the category of mother. As for the boy, he was plain and, well normal.

It wasn't the fact that he disliked them, he didn't even know them!, but the idea of having his solo life be interrupted by these people had risen a feeling of anxiety in Nagisa and now meeting them the feeling did nothing but increase.

"Is a pleasure to meet you" he told the others as he bowed politely forgetting the fact that his shirt was missing.

"Ah Nagisa" said his father "your shirt"

After that he ran up to his room, locked the door and literally died of embarrassment.

Kaname watched as his step brother rushed upstairs. He giggled a bit at his panic. To be honest Kaname was quite nervous about moving in with his new family, but thanks to Nagisa, his nervousness disappeared.

Kaname followed his new father as he showed him the house, it was quite large and tidy, but not to the point of being unwelcoming. He looked at the large piano in the living room and asked: "Is this yours....Mr....I mean....um.....father?"

"It's OK, you don't have to force yourself. Let's take it naturally." the older man smiled, and put his hand on Kaname's shoulder: " I can play a little, but it's usually Nagisa who plays it."

"Really?." Kaname imagined his new step brother sitting in front of the piano, shirtless. He let out a little laugh. It seems his step brother is quite a interesting character, and he began to look forward to get to know his new brother, but decided to leave him alone for now.

The room infront of Nagisa's was always empty, usually only adorned by a large bed and a white lamp. Now it was to be Kaname's. Or so his name was. After the lovely encounter! Nagisa showered and continued with his daily routine except for the extra boxes he had to move in that day.

He walked to the kitchen cut some oranges, read in the living room, went up and down the stairs a few times keeping his eyes on the now un-vacant room. He had wanted to go knocking on the door a few times but refrained from it.

The whole situation was weird, at one point while he was in the kitchen he decided to give up

'Why try' he told himself as he gulped down honey from a bottle.

The sweet thing made his voice all that more refreshing. Rushing up to his room bottle still in hand he closes his door and begins his vocal exercises

Kaname busied with unpacking all of his stuff: putting the cloths in the closets, books on the shelves, computer harddisk under the desk and monitor on top of it. Plus some small stuff here and there. After hours of work he wiped the swest off his forehead, the room finally felt home to him.

Kaname walked out of his room and was about to go and find his step brother, since they didn't exactly had a proper encounter. Then he heard the voices coming from the room across his. "Is he....singing?" Kaname muttered.

He listened more closely, Nagisa seemed to be doing voice exercises, this reminded Kaname of the music lessons in school. While Kaname love to sing from time to time, it was never this formal and serious. For a while Kaname just listened to Nagisa's singsing.

Usually, during warm up, Nagisa walked around the room. This time he noticed the small shadow at the side of his door. Slightly smiling he slowly stepped towards the door although he did not stop the excersices, reaching for the door knob he said

"What" the door was quickly ripped open

"Are you doing" he said as his eyes connected with the boys larger ones

"!"

Kaname took a step back when the door was suddenly opened, his eyes opened wide and his expression froze. But he quickly took back his calm, looking back at Nagisa and said: "Well, glad to see you with shirts on. I've just finished unpacking my stuff and was thinking of properly introduce myself, then I heard you singing, so I thought I should't disturb you."

Kaname extended his hand and smiled: "I'm Kaname. Nice to meet you, brother. May I come in?"

"Come in, into my room?" slightly looking back Nagisa took in the state of his bedroom. Sheet music was spread all over the floor, some with writing others blank, some crumbled and some that he had been far too lazy to pick up. The bed was undone , shirts covered a good third of the floor

'What a mess' he told himself as his attention was brought back to the smaller boy.

"Ah... actually I rather you didn't" he told the boy as he too stretched his hand and wrapped it around the boy's. Their first introduction.

"I-its great to have you here" he forced out "I hope you find everything to your liking"

'I don't like you, I don't like you' Nagisa told himself over and over as he tried to play the nice step-brother part.

For him, introductions were terrible, but he had yet to find out how bad it was exactly when all, now four, sat in the table for dinner that night. Awkwardly staring at one another as if speaking was a costy item that could not be used.

'wow' he told himself as he dug into the food. Meanwhile keeping in mind that it was 7 and he soon had to leave for work.

"O....OK...see you later then." Kaname said while walking back to his room. He had a glimpse of Nagisa's room when Nagisa opened the door,and chuckled at his awkwardness. "We're both guys! It's not like letting a girl into your room." Kaname muttered. His own room has seen worse days than that.

After a while it was dinner time, despite his mother and his new father's attempt to melt the ice, Nagisa is still as awkward as ever. Kaname thought to himself: "Is he always like this? It's not how he felt when he was singing." Or is it something else?

"Are you alright Nagisa? You seems to be a bit anxious." Kaname asked.

"Oh, sorry son I've totally forgot. It's about time to leave for work, isn't it?" Nagisa's father said : "Nagisa works at a bar as a singer."

"Really!" Kaname was surprised, he knew Nagisa plays piano and sings quite well, but he'd never thought he is already working as a singer. "Can I come with you? I'd really love to hear you sing."

The question startled him and some of the food on his fork feel. "Uh...." he said "I guess, but wear all black"

Quickly Nagisa's finished his food and headed up stairs, quickly he changed into his uniform, dressed pants black dress shirt, and went to the other boys room.

Knocking light "I'll be downstairs" he told the other as he headed there. Quickly he grabbed a bottle of honey and started drinking it.

He reached for his keys as Kaname appeared. "Leaving now" he told to the adults that now sat in the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being a weekend the bar was quite full, the manager had provided a table close to the stage for Kaname and all that came into view that night was the boys face.

'Is this how little brother are?' He asked himself comparing Kaname to a small loyal puppy.

By the end of the night Nagisa was exhausted and his throat hurt badly

Kaname changed his cloths as Nagisa sais, and followed him to the bar. The bar was cozy, and under the dim light it had a moody atmosphere. After learning Kaname was Nagisa's step brother, the owner was nice enough to prepare a table close to the stage, plus some soft drinks.

Soon Nagisa went up stage and began singing. It's one thing to hear him practice through a door, and totally another to see him play the piano and sing under the spot light. Kaname was impressed, more like mesmorized by Nagisa's performance.

When Nagisa got off stage at the end Kaname went up to him: "That was wonderful! Did you write the songs you preformed? Especially the one, um...." Kaname remembered a line of Nagisa's song and began to sing it. "This song is my favorite!"

His eyes widened at the sudden out burst of compliments "I-i..." He said before chuckling a bit "they were writen by past jazz singers, and that one is also my favorite" he said with a slightly smile. Reaching up he messed up a bit of Kaname's hair and smiled

"Let's get going, little kids have to be in bed" he states with a jokingly half smile. The drive back was pretty short due to it being about midnight, the streets were dark but had a soft mood glow.

"We are going to the same school right? I mean did they enroll you there?" asked Nagisa with slight interest.

They said people were different at home and outside so he wanted to see which aspect of his new brother he ended up liking better

"Yes yes, grandpa, whatever you say." Kaname smiled back. He got in the car with Nagisa and went on their way home. The street was empty and quiet, with only the street lights and a few bright windows interrupting the darkness. He heard Nagisa asking him about the school, and he replied:

"Yeah, I think mom had already enrolled me to your school. Not sure will we be in the same class or not. I haven't really got the chance to figure everything out yet......since everything happened so quickly." Nagisa sighed slightly, then continued : "I should really thank you since I was really quite nervous about all this, but when you showed up shirtless and sprint away like that, it really eased my anxiety a lot."

"D-don't ever speak of that" answered Nagisa with a blush.

He turned left and slowly parker the car in the front parking area of the house.

Closing the door behind him he lead Kaname into the house and locks the door.

"Sleep soon I'll see you tomorrow"

----------------------

Sunday morning Nagisa woke up showered and headed down stairs, looking over the piano and the sat across from eat and ate. Everyone else still slept

"Um...."Kaname opened his eyes, he sat up and lookef around, sunlight showered through the curtain, brightened the unfamiliar room. For a second Kaname didn't know where he was.

"Right...I'm not at home anymore......" he muttered, then he laughed at his own use if words. This room, this house, this family, is his home now.

He got up from the bed and put on his cloths. He walked down the stairs to the living room, and saw Nagisa sitting at the spot lokking over the piano.

"Good morning Nagisa. What are you having for breakfast?"

"Music" he murdered "I-I mean eggs, I made more for everyone" he said quickly.

Usually, Sunday morning he would play soft music, his father being a musician actually enjoyed being awoken by it. But now, having people around that he didn't know, he did not want to trouble them.

'What the hell its my house!' he told himself as he looked at Kaname's back as the boy made his way into the kitchen.

His gaze made its way back to the large black object. In his head he played the melody of the song and softly murmured the lyrics.

Opening his arms horizontally he fell back into the floor

"and you may not know that may be all I need! Darkness she's all I see" he sung loudly now "Sunday morning rain is falling..."

Call him crazy but music really was the best thing around

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(The song)

Kaname was surprised by the sudden outburst of music from Nagisa, then again, if he has learned anything from the little time they've spent together is that Nagisa is a bit rough around the edges, and is absolutely obsessed with music. Since his father is a musician so that's probably just a family trait.

Kaname just continued with his usual business, getting the egg, tasting it, add a little more salt and pepper, took some toast and so on. He took the plate and went back to the living room, sitting on the sofa at the side, and began to eat. As he was eating his body waved slightly following the lyrics of Nagisa's singing, and he began to hum along when he was not swallowing food:

"Hmm hmm hmm...Come and rest your bones with me..hmm hmm hmm hmm...."

And so Kaname enjoyed a musical breakfast.

"Does it bother you" Nagisa asked Kaname after dinner "Does it bother you that they are leaving?"

During their dinner his father had informed the boys that due to his work, the two would be leaving to a honey moon/work place for 2 weeks and the boys would stay home due to school. Now Nagisa did not want to be rude about it, but his dislike and surprise mixed together and were reflected on his face for everyone on the dinning table to see.

'Unbelievable' he told himself as his eyes traveled to the light haired boy. 'Now i'm really going to go crazy'

"I'm not as nice as you think, or might have thought" he said to the boy "you will come to hate me soon enough"

Kaname gave Nagisa a surprised look when they talked after dinner: "Really?You are upset that mom and..dad are leaving? It doesn't bother me at all, Nagisa. Not one bit. They are in love, and they need some time alone. Whatever makes my mother happy is a good deal for me."

He then smiled deviously: " Besides, normally boys of our age can't wait when their parents leave them alone for a while. I mean...we are pretty much free to do anything when they're gone! Or you're such a daddy's boy that you can't stand leaving him?"

"Yes I am" he admitted dryly. Nagisa didn't know if the other way aware that he had never had a mother. Perhaps he though that his parents had divorce when truly the woman had died when he was five.

"I don't supposed you're planning on throwing a party here Kaname, because I will kick every last person and then fry you" he said slightly jokingly. Of course his step brother didn't look like the bad boy part but he guessed no one could ever be too sure.

'Who are you really' he though as his eyes traveled all of Kaname's figure

Kaname smiled at Nagisa's reply, now he knew a bit more about his step brother: He is surprisingly cute, in the sense that he still longed for the love and attention from his family. Not that his appearance isn't cute of course.

"Of course I'm not gonna party here, I like a good party from time to time, but not the preparing and cleaning up part. And besides, even if I want yo hold a party, I don't have anyone but you to invite. I've just moved here remember?"

"This reminds me!" Kaname moved closer to Nagisa and asked: "Could uyou tell me something about our school? What's it like?"

"Right" answered Nagisa's "Well it's basically 5 huge buildings. Building 1 is do generic classes, like your maths, English etc." hw said

"The other 3 buildings are for the seperate division, since the school breaks down into three academies. Then the 5th building is where the cafeteria and gymnasium is located"

Looking at his step brother, Nagisa wondering which academy the boy would fall into. "I don't think they will put you in one yet, but you should think ahead. It's basically Arts, Science and Harder Academics which is all advance stuff like law and literature" running his fingers through his hair Nagisa signed slightly

"We can have you see the different options before hand... I guess I can help on that too" he murmhred slightly

Kaname answered: "I'm probably gonna choose something like history or anthropology. I really like to learn the stories of different social groups and stuff. But I guess I could take some music courses too? Do you know any courses about traditional or folk music? I mean, music is a great indicator of culture and group identity and such...like jazz is to the African american community. And also..."

Kaname paused for a second and looked at Kaname with a embarrassed smile. He said while scratching his head: "Look at me, talking about music in front of a professional musician. I sometimes can mumble jumbles like that."

A deep red blush spread over Nagisa's face due to the comment "I-in not a professional" he said as a hand came up to cover his cheeks "it's n-normal really, the class is Music Appreciation it deals with history" he said with a slight murmur

"I take it" his eyes settles on the smaller boy that sat next to him. Nagisa's heart beating madly, who knew that such a simple comment could drive him crazy. Was it because of who said it? No it's couldnt be.... Right?

Quickly dismissing his thoughts he returned his attention to the conversation. "History is g-great" he forced out while his left eye brow slightly twitched

Truth be told, Nagisa sucked so bad at history that one often wondered how he was so good at the other subjects.