Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    carrotbaskets Inventory

Re: DRAMAtical Murder re:connect Installation Guide (with Pics)

I have the same problem as cyberpal.

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    m2i8n0a4 Inventory

that happens to me too...... I NEED HELP!!!!! TT^TT

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    hoshinomei Inventory

do you have a torrent download link for the 2GB sized game? because I keep on failing to download the game T_T

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    LynnaChan Inventory
    Eiri Yuki Halvir Hropter

after following the installation guide and when I click the DMMdrc_crack.exe from the .zip file (Asakura-Sama's crack .zip uploaded) this is wat it pop up...........

Spoiler:  

so is there any other way to avoid the "sdrt5030" installation? I did not click the no b'cuz I think I can't play DMMd so after that installing and the pop up Authentication. I uninstall the game and still I can see [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] running even though the game was remove from my laptop. See that sdrt I don't think that is needed but only to verify the user comp since this is being license T^T I do really want to play this game.

Someone can help me >.> please.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    ikasama-shoujo Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by hoshinomei View Post
    do you have a torrent download link for the 2GB sized game? because I keep on failing to download the game T_T
    Here's the torrent [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnaChan View Post
    after following the installation guide and when I click the DMMdrc_crack.exe from the .zip file (Asakura-Sama's crack .zip uploaded) this is wat it pop up...........

Spoiler:  

so is there any other way to avoid the "sdrt5030" installation? I did not click the no b'cuz I think I can't play DMMd so after that installing and the pop up Authentication. I uninstall the game and still I can see [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] running even though the game was remove from my laptop. See that sdrt I don't think that is needed but only to verify the user comp since this is being license T^T I do really want to play this game.

Someone can help me >.> please.
    Uhm I'm not really sure if I can help you.. since I can't quite understand your problem... but did you move the DMMdrc_crack.exe to the folder where you installed the game? And if you used the DMMdrc shortcut.. did you change the target link? I mean if you clicked yes when it asked you if you want a shorcut icon, did you change the SdActi.exe into DMMdrc_crack.exe? Like this:

About the softdenchi.. I didn't encounter that when I installed DMMdrc.. but I did encounter it when I installed the first game and since some people said it's better to install it, I did.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    LynnaChan Inventory
    Eiri Yuki Halvir Hropter

Quote Originally Posted by ikasama-shoujo View Post
    Uhm I'm not really sure if I can help you.. since I can't quite understand your problem... but did you move the DMMdrc_crack.exe to the folder where you installed the game?
    YES!, I did as to what I follow the tutorial.
    Spoiler:  

And if you used the DMMdrc shortcut.. did you change the target link?
    Umm... I am sure I did not see that......

I mean if you clicked yes when it asked you if you want a shorcut icon, did you change the SdActi.exe into DMMdrc_crack.exe? Like this:

Spoiler:  
    YES... hmm, now that you mention it. I did not see anything similar to that img and I was following carefully on the tutorial guide

About the softdenchi.. I didn't encounter that when I installed DMMdrc.. but I did encounter it when I installed the first game and since some people said it's better to install it, I did.
    I mean the softdenchi only show when I start the DMMdrc shortcut to play the game. That is why I say I press the OK/YES button (if I choose NO, I don't think I can play the game DMMdrc) and it started to install the softdenchi thingy.... so after that it didn't play the game until I have to find/ get the game authentication code.

So now I'm going to try again install the game and try as you mention on the img too. Hope it work fine this time please still guide me until it work.

-------Updated-------

Thanks alot [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on pointing that to me... I mean changing the end thingy on the shortcut.

It works smooth now but after I click the short cut full screen of black load up then this is what I see .........
    I thought I missed something to install or do.... [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] but I manage to make it to window mode instead of full screen.

So this is the right game,ne? when it load (after clicking the "DMMdrc_crack.exe shortcut" ) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] want to be sure I am on the right track
    Last edited by LynnaChan; 03-27-2014 at 07:08 PM.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    hoshinomei Inventory

Here's the torrent [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for the whole game.
    Thank you for the link ><

Anyways... I cannot play the game T_T
    I've read the posts here, and following the guide carefully, including changing the destination of the shortcut. But when I double click the game, only a black screen flashes and nothing happen at all...
    Last edited by hoshinomei; 03-30-2014 at 09:34 AM. Reason: got a problem after installing, cannot start the game...

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    asuka11 Inventory

this working in Windows 8? Please answer me!! T_T

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    caXiahtic Inventory
    Tyki Rin - VIP Card for Blog Brother x Brother VIP Card for Blog

Quote Originally Posted by asuka11 View Post
    this working in Windows 8? Please answer me!! T_T

yup, it should work with windows 8 because I have windows 8 and it works

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Anmichama Inventory
    Shizuo

thank you so much for thisss!! > u <

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles