Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'horror'.
Found 3 results
"Ju-on is a curse born of a strong grudge held by someone who died. The place of his death gather his grudge. Anyone who comes in contact with this curse shall lose his life and a new curse is born." Some of you might have only watched the american version called The Grudge(2004, Takashi Shimizu), which is a remake on Ju-on. There are however several (japanese) Ju-on movies, namely; Ju-on [the grudge] (2002) Ju-on [the grudge] 2 (2003) Ju-on [the curse] (2000) Ju-on [the curse] 2 (2000) Director: Takashi Shimizu Ju-on shiroi rôjo [white ghost] (2009) Director: Ryûta Miyake Ju-on kuroi rôjo [black ghost] (2009) Director: Mari Asato Ju-on no yakata [Ghost gate](2003) Director: Makoto Yamaguchi [the eng. titles*] They all evolve around the house and the people being affected, but in various angles and story-lines. Most focus on the girl with long black hair and her young son, but others on the people being affected by the curse. The grudge, the curse, white ghost and black ghost stories are all written by Takashi Shimizu and thus have some similarities. Screenplays on the white & black ghost are written by Ryûta Miyake and Mari Asato respectivly). However, Ju-on no yakata has a whole different plot and is placed in an old castle and is not really linked with any of the others. It is a part of a series called Kyofu Yawa. (this one I haven't watched, I have no idea if it's the same kind of ghost as in the rest of the Ju-on movies) Anyway, feel free to discuss them here
In the year 2209, 70% of humanity had perished in a nuclear attack while the other 30% fled to underground bunkers hidden deep underground, the Yukari-Kamakura Foundation had built the bunkers in case of a full scale war between countries, each bunker could hold up to 5,357,143 people, there were bunkers scattered across the world though only fifty were completed by the time the bombs hit. over 625,000,000 people died outside waiting for entrance. Now 400 years after the countdown ended the bunkers are opening so the human race can once again walk the surface. Bio: Name: Yukito Fujikawa Age: 19 years old Look: Hair color: Blond(Long) Skin: Pale Height: 5'6" Weight: 132 LBS History: Yukito was born in the London Bunker, He was raised to fight in the pits for the amusement of the rich however at the announcement of the bunker alarms being rang the fights had ceased and the fighters were being prepared to take their first steps onto the crust of the earth, what they saw, what Yukito saw would forever change his life. _______________________________________________________________________________________ Yukito stepped out of the moss covered door that had creaked and wailed as it opened, he looked to both sides of himself, the other fighters shared the same look of anxiousness, some were armed with metal sticks others armed with knives but they all remained still as if waiting for permission to leave, feeling a nudge to his left shoulder he proceeded out of the entrance and he took a rickety elevator up to the surface followed by the others, once the group saw the desolate wasteland of what had once been London they cheered as they hadn't started dropping like flies, the air was no longer contaminated and they could begin their work though the smiles they wore quickly faded as noises got their attention, at first it seemed like the buildings were just creaking and it made a few boys laugh. A boy to the right of Yukito tried to wave down what he thought was a survivor, that was not the case. One figure became two, two were eight, soon the boys were pushing and shoving trying to re-enter the bunker however the elevator gave out and fell over 2000 ft back down killing half of the people who'd surfaced, the lucky ones who stayed away from the elevators scattered in an attempt to out run their pursuers. Yukito ran quickly towards a building, though decimated it would make better shelter than staying out in the open. He hunkered down in what he guessed was a coffee shop from the magazines he'd caught glimpses of back in the bunker. The screams of terror made him shiver as people of all ages were torn to shreds right outside of his hiding spot.
Creative title. I really have no idea what I was thinking... I'm not going to post the description on here since it could be sensitive material to some. Basically I'm looking for someone who is comfortable with heavy gore and psychological themes. Not afraid to contribute to the plot with twists and turns. I'll keep it brief on here, but if you are down for something like this feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss it more.