looking for friends

XiuLin

Please give me a short introduction and please give me a short list of your favorite parings from a Yaoi anime or manga. And a list of your favorote mangakas. Also tell me your horoscope sign so I can see if we make a good friendship match.

Hello everyone, I am Xiu or Danielle (Dani for short). I love makoto tateno. I am 23 and an aeries/snake. I have two older siblings, four pets, parents that are still wedded to each other and I live in a town house in southern California. Nice to meet you. :D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• gin

• BobCrazy

• Xianghua

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gin. (19)

Virgo

belongs to a three-member family.

Junjou Romantca series

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Series

Maiden Rose

Kirepapa

Fuyu no Semi

Ai no Kusabi OVA's

... (*and the rest yaoi OVA's and series can't name them all, too many to mention)

My favorite mangaka's :

Yamano Ayane

Shungiku Nakamura

Yuu Moegi

Hirotaka Kisaragi

Takakura Row

Isaku Natsume

yoroshiku m(_ _)m

• Like 1

Hey gin. I've seen you around before. Nice to officially meet you. That's all quite interesting. Why isn't tateno-san on that list? You should give him/her a chance. Start with the yokan series and blue sheep. Also the bended knee roleplay is needing you to post. Just a friendly reminder.

Interesting it said our friendship would be some work involved but we would soon turn affectionate and find the others flaws to be endearing and laughible. I am quite short tempered and stubborn but hey at least I can be spontaious with last minute changes to plans. I make life interesting.

yeah, we've known just recently (*roleplays, nuff said). Haha I'm gonna try that mangaka, I have not encountered his/her works. Hmm.. can't reply to the Rp's always--been binded by the school stuffs, cosplays and household chores---etc. etc. etc. But don't worry I'll try my best to reply at least.

O_o is that based on the horoscopes?? haha Looking forward for a good friendship with nyah.

• Like 1

I have no photos on my kindle and currently my cosplay is in need of some fixing. A button came off and I still need to get a tie for my broken one.

BobCrazy here

Cancer/monkey, 19 years old. And to be honest I'm new with this Yaoi stuff and the anime that I saw recently are N0.6, Monochrome Factor, 7 ghost. Have others shounen ai but I don't remind the name or don't know the right form to write :p.

I prefer anime than manga so I can't say a name of my favorite mangaka because I don't have one.

I think thats all.

• Like 1

H-hi~ ^^ I'm Alice. (and I love to find a way to slip myself into roleplays. :D But as a girl I usually end up getting friendzoned by my semes. TT^TT)

Born February 15, 1997. Aquarius/Ox. >.

My favourite manga/anime of all time is most definitely Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi. ^^ I'm not sure who my favourite mangaka is. >.

TT^TT I'm always the youngest on forums. >.

• Like 1

Hi ^_

I'm 1978 or Hoshichan... I was born on 1978 & maybe I'm the oldest one here eieiei....

I love Takumi kun series and that why I'm attending all around here!!

Linkin Park is my favorite band!

Nice to know you too!!!

:hamtaro-005 (23):