Trivial Things That Change Your Life

amayakaida

I'm sure we all have such trivial things that change our lives .

Something so simple that couldn't make any deference if they happened in another time or another places .

Something like a message you receive while you're beside a street and makes you to stop passing by and then a car comes with high speed .

At that time you know that if you didn't receive that massage or you received it 1 minutes later you were not here now .

The result of that simple things is not supposed to be that big or important but it's still something you don't expect from such things .

So ...

Why don't share our simple things ?!

• Like 1

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amayakaida

• toby2663

• iamTK

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been thinking of how to answer your question on and off for the last 24 hours. It really is such a hard question to answer an excellent one but near impossible to give an answer to,as soon as I try to analyse the root cause of any event it is no longer trivial or insignificant as its individual importance becomes apparent in and to the overall picture. Thankyou its the first time I've really had to think hard in awhile and I enjoyed it

• 4 years later...