Teacher, Teacher! (Private)

Viperscreed

Hana sighed. "I need a cigarette." she said, as she went outside to smoke. ((Hana is 19, by the way. XD)) Hana was leaning over the railing when she noticed Emily pull up. "Hey Emi." she said, exhaling smoke.

"Hana?! Are you okay?! What happened?!?!" Emily yelled, loud enough for everyone in the complex to hear.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Hana said, taking a drag from her cigarette. "Thanks to Kuro." she smiled tiredly.

Emily went up the stairs and stood next to Hana, getting a cigarette for herself. "So what happened?" she asked, lighting a cigarette.

Hana flipped her long blonde hair over her shoulders. "Some guys were bothering me." she shrugged, and flicked her cigarette off the edge.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xianghua

• Viperscreed

• Key

Nuka heard Emily yell but he didn't think too much of it as he walked into his home. He could hear to of his brothers arguing but that wasn't unusual.

"So where were you?" A man asked sitting on the couch.

"Out." Nuka replied.

"Is that so?" The Fox hybrid asked, standing and stalking over to his brother.

((Random facts that would be important to know: Kuro is 27, Emily is 24, and Hana is 19. Even though Kuro and Hana are siblings, they look nothing alike, and people tend to assume they're dating.))

Hana walked back into the apartment, and Emily followed. Kuro was in his room, with the door locked. Emily knocked. "KURO! QUIT JACKING OFF AND LETS GO GET DINNER!"

"Hold ON!!!" he screamed.

Emily sighed and went into the living room. She put a CD in the CD player, and turned it up as loud as possible. "OH SO ALL MY LOVIN' GOES, UNDER THE GUN, GUN, GUN, AND I BELIEVED THEM ALL, WELL I'M JUST A POOR LITTLE BABY, CUZ WELL, I BELIEVED THEM ALL!" Emily sung along loudly, dancing, and Hana collapsed on the couch.

"Yeah." Nuka responded. The other toke in a deep breath.

"You were down at the Lounge weren't you?" The other accussed.

"And what if I was?" Nuka replied.

"Well, you're not going back." The fox said.

"I have to" Nuka said. "I work there."

"Oh no you don't." The other said grabbing Nuka's arm.

"Yes I do!" Nuka yelled pulling away and ran out the door, slaming it behind him.

Kuro left his room and went into the leaving room. Emily stopped dancing. "LET'S GO GET DINNER!" she yelled, running out the door. Kuro and Hana followed behind.

As they walked, or in Emily's case, ran, down the stairs, they noticed Nuka. "Nuka? Are you okay?" Emily asked, calming down. "You look... Not okay." Kuro was silent, and Hana was sizing Nuka up.

"Mmm.... Do you need somewhere to go for awhile? We were about to go eat dinner, you can come with, so you can be away from home for awhile." Emily said, smiling.

Kuro stood with his arm around Hana, who was still shaken from the event earlier.

"Great!" Emily clapped and rubbed her hands together. "Oh! Nuka, this is Hana, Hana this is Nuka." she pointed to the blonde girl in Kuro's arms. She waved shyly.

Nuka smiled and waved shyly back.

"Its nice to meet you." He said softly. His dufflebag still hanging from his shoulder.

They got in the car, Kuro and Emily in the front, Hana and Nuka in the back. One the way there, Hana asked Kuro a question. "Kuro?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you become a teacher? I mean, you never seemed like a teacher type, and when we were little you used to be an anarchist, and you'd yell that teachers are brainwashing students."

"Thats exactly why I became a teacher."

"Huh?" Hana asked, confused.

"I'm still anti-teacher. ☆"

"Brat." Hana laughed, as they pulled into the restaurant.

Nuka giggled at Kuro's answer then leaned forward to talk to Emily.

"Emi, did like my show?" He asked, wanting to know what she thought of his performance.

"Oh yeah it was great! ♡ I know Kuro liked it!" Emily said, elbowing Kuro.

Kuro smacked her hand away. "We're here."

"YAY!" Emily yelled, jumping out of the car. "Nuka, have you ever been here before? IT'S SOOOO GREAT. Everything is like, tropical, and you eat out on the ocean~" Emily enthused, leaning on the car.

((this is based off the Hula Hut, it's a Hawaiian restaurant by my house. >.

Nuka blushed brightly.

"No I've never been here." Nuka said to Emily then turned to Kuro.

"You were there?" Nuka aksed, blushing

(We don't have any hawiian places plenty of chinese though X3)

"She made me." Kuro said, getting out of the car.

"Hehe~ ♡" Emily laughed innocently. "He was the one in the front row that looked like he was being held at gunpoint. ♡"

"I don't blame him." Hana said, appearing behind Emily.

"Oh SHIT, YOU'RE STEALTHY!" Emily yelled.

They went inside the restaurant. "Helloooooo," Emily said, putting her arm on the bar. "We'd like a table on the ocean please."

"4? Okay, follow me." the waiter said, leading them outside.

They sat down with their menues and the waiter left. "Kuro." Hana said, tugging on Kuro's shirt sleeve.

"Yeah?"

She pointed to the other side of the room, where Kuro's ex girlfriend, Christine, sat alone. ((Kuro's pansexual btw, but he prefers guys))

Christine noticed Kuro and walked over his table. Kuro mumbled something under his breath. "Hi Kuro. Emily. Hana." Christine said.

"Oi... Christine, what do you WAAAANT?!?!" Emily asked rudely.

Christine was silent for a moment. "KURO, I LOVE YOU!!" she broke down crying and hugged Kuro.

Nuka was smiling up till the woman Christine started crying at which point he looked around at the others for their reactions, not sure what to do himself.

(Why do I get the feeling you're up to something...)

((Because I am. :3))

Hana just stared at the woman hugging her brother. She was trying to make her catch fire with her mind.

Emily got up, and tried to pull Christine away.

"KURO PLEASE! PLEASE I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!" She held onto his waist as Emily pulled.

"Christine, get off me!" Kuro tried to push her off, when she started trying to unzip his pants. ((XD))

"PLEASE JUST ONE MORE TIME!!" she screamed, trying to get into his pants. Kuro pushed and Emily pulled, until the finally got her off. Emily stumbled backwards and Christine landed on top of me.

"GET UP YOU FAT BITCH." Emily wheezed, with Christine sitting on her stomach.

Christine got up, and seemed somewhat calm. "Please Kuro, take me back, I'll do anything, you're the most amazing person I know!"

"I'm sorry, but no." Kuro said sitting back down.

"SO JUST FUCK A GIRL AND LEAVE HUH?!" she screamed.

"ExCUSE me?!" Emily stepped in front of her. "Um, I was there that knight, I saw you come on to him, and he told you he did not want to have sex, but you just wouldn't let it go! It was the only way to get you to shut up!!"

Christine stared at Emily. "So you love HER, but not me?!" She yelled, pointing at Emily.

"Christine..." Kuro rubbed his forehead. "Get out of here."

Hana was still trying to set her on fire.

Christine glared at Kuro for a moment. "Incubus." she mumbled, and left.

"WHAT was that about?!" Emily yelled, sitting back down again. "God that girl is insane! Sorry about that Nuka, that was Christine, one of Kuro's many crazy exes!" she threw her hands up and turned to Kuro. "You date the craziest women. You might as well go 100% gay." she said, lighting a cigarette.

"It was complicated." Hana said, as if reading Nuka's mind. "Long story short, she snapped and stalked Kuro after they broke up." she sighed, as she set her menu down. "My brother doesn't have the best taste in women."

"Oh my god, one time he dated this 13 year old--" "SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS 23!" Kuro yelled.

"She looked 23 too." Hana said quietly.

"Well, ANYWAYS, when the girls brother found out, he shoved a cucumber--" Kuro covered Emily's mouth. "Hey let's stop talking about Kuro's sex life, kay?" he smiled nervously.

"You accidentally slept with our cousin once. Remember?" Hana smiled slightly.

"Okay, first of all, THIRD cousin, and second of all, I didn't know!" Kuro defended himself, taking his hand away from Emily's mouth.

"We had sex on Valentine's last year. ♡" Emily said cheerfully.

"EMILY!" Kuro glared at her.

"What?" she asked innocently.

"You are NOT allowed to tell my students about my sex life!"

"Kuro had sex with his teacher when he was your age, Nuka." Hana said calmly. "What was that teacher's name...?" she pretended to wonder. "Oh right! It was Lynch. Mr. Lynch."