Teacher, Teacher! (Private)

Viperscreed

"I'm not an erotic dancer... okay maybe a little, it depends on the song." Nuka admitted blushing and hiding in his ears again.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xianghua

• Viperscreed

• Key

Another nosebleed.

"Oh my GOD, I AM GOING TO NEUTER YOU!" Emily yelled, running up the stairs.

"Dont hurt me!" Kuro begged, running into the apartment and locking the door.

"BITCH!" she yelled, pounding on the door. She went back down the stairs. "Kuro locked me out." Emily fake cried. "LET ME COME ITH YOU!"

"You can come just not backstage." Nuka said and looked at Killifish who tried to apologize with a smile. Nuka gave a small huff then headed to Killifish's car.

Emily was about to get in her car to follow them, when she noticed a girl walked to their apartment

"Hey you," Emily said harshly. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?"

The girl blushed. "I-is Mr. A-a-amane ho-home?" she stuttered, awkwardly smiling.

Emily sighed. "Tell your fangirl friends to give it up," she said. "He's gay."

The girl's eyes teared up as she ran away.

Nuka blushed deeply and sat in his seat. Killifish drove them to the club and Nuka turned to Emily.

"You can sit at any of the tables inside, me and Killifish will be going backstage to change." Nuka explained.

(If Kuro dosen't hurry he's going to miss the show D:)

Emily sat down in the front and called Kuro.

"YO CHICKEN FUCKER. GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE. NOW."

"Uh... No."

"GET OVER HERE NOW!" she screamed.

"Ugh... Will you leave me alone if I go?"

"YES!"

Kuro sighed. "Fine..."

Nuka and Killifish headed to the back. Killifish was just a back up dancer so his costume was simple, white shirt and black pants and mask.

Nuka on the other hand. He would wear a mask, it was a black masqureade mask, shaped like a rabbit and had some feathering. The main costume was white and didn't show much abdomen but showed plenty of leg and arm if not all and the large amount of feathering around the leg openings emphasized every movement his hips made as they would shake. Due to the cuts the small black dots that flecked his thighs and shoulders could be seen. He wore black gloves that came up to the elbow and knee high heeled black boots.

The lights dimmed heavily so the performers could get to their places without be seen. When the lights came back to the stage Nuka stood at the front with four dancers behind him.

"The other day I had to stop and think,

And boy I love the way you get to me,

So I took a hit and poured another drink,

Your perfect frame is where I sucked it clean," Nuka sang, his voice coming out breathy.

"Oh Yeah!" The back dancers sang.

Nuka rolled his hips, his little tail flipped up in a gesture other hybrid would recognize as lewd.

"I can never stop myself from fallin over,

You can never stop yourself from comin over,

I can feel you comin closer and closer,

Baby don't stop now,

Baby don't stop now," Nuka continued, voice a little less breathy as he became a bit more intense. His body gained more movement as he danced closer to the edge of the stage.

Since Kuro couldn't close or move his eyes, he tried to turn his head, but Emily managed to keep him in place, looking directly at Nuka.

Baby don't stop now,

Baby don't stop now," Nuka repeated the line as his back up dancers came to life around him.

"Don't stop till you please me,

Don't stop till you please me,

Don't stop don't stop, don't stop, don't stop,

Why don't you come over,

and slip into something a little more comfortable,

Slip into me,

How does that feel baby,

Oh wait dont tell me, I already know,

I feel perfect,

I feel deep in you," Nuka sang, sliding suggestivley down on of his dancers then push him away to continue dancing.

(Well here are the suggestive lyrics :3)

Blood shot on between Emily's fingers. "Thats right," she whispered behind Kuro. "Keeeeep watching." Kuro was kind of angry about it, there was a part of him that didn't like Nuka dancing for perverts, but there was also a part of him that was turned on. 'Wh-what am I saying?!' he thought. 'Nuka is my student, that is so messed up!!'

Killifish kneeled down and Nuka placed himself on Killifish's knee.

Baby don't stop now,

Baby don't stop now," Nuka repeated then licked Killifish's cheek before bouncing away and Killifish returned to place with the other dancers.

(Sure X3 I'll pick a more lyrically diverse song next time :D or maybe I should just link the lyric sheet then we can time skip the act)

Nuka and his dancers bowed to the crowd then went back stage to change.

"Kuro's a pervert, Kuro's a pervert~" Emily sung as she wiped Kuro's npseblood off her hands with a napkin.

"Oh shut up!" Kuro yelled, wiping the blood off his face.

((I was totally thinking you were gonna do Yaranaika. XD))

"Lemon's going to kill me." A man mumbled with a small chuckle as he walked past Kuro's and Emily's table and up unto the stage.

"So how many of you think we have a new weekly act?" The man asked and the room erupted.

Backstage Nuka looked at Killifish with wide eyes.

(XD)

Emily began cheering, screaming, and clapping like crazy. Kuro tried to hide his face.

At that moment, Kuro got a call from his little sister. "Hello?" he answered, covering the speaker so she couldn't hear what was going on in the background.

"Kuro! These guys tried to mug me, I've been running non stop, I'm going up 1st street right now, COME GET ME!!" he screamed, panting.

"Oh my god... I'm on my way." he hung up.

"Who was that?" Emily asked.

"Hana. She's in trouble. Gotta go." Kuro said, standing up and running out the door.

"Well I think that settles it" The man said. "Nikita and Misaki will preform every friday!"

Backstage Nuka hugged Killifish, cheering for themselves.

(Aww Nuka has a stripper name X3)

Kuro got in his car and drove as fast as he could, and didn't stop until he saw Hana. "Hana, get in the car!" he yelled. She silently obeyed, frantically looking behind her for the guys that were trying to mug her. Kuro got out of the car and locked the doors, leaving Hana in the alone. "HEY ASSHOLE." he grabbed one of the muggers by the should and punched him in the face, knocking him out. Another mugger had a knife, and came after Kuro. He got in his car as fast as he could and drove Hana back to his house, where she collapsed in his arms and cried.

Nuka and Killifish finished changing and Killifish drove Nuka home.

"Bye, Kiki." Nuka said as his friend drove away and he headed into the building.