• Saga

• katsunek9

• Jin.

• Belita

Top Posters In This Topic

What are we supposed to do on our free times anyway? -pokes Saga-san-

-pokes-

rabbit0

BWAHAHAHAHA. Alright, good nighty, then. Sweet DREAMS to you.

And everyone else here if it's so late here. It is only 10pm. =D

Well I'd like to be added to the list. I love YO so much!

rabbit2

• Like 1

Here it comes, second questionnaire. ;D

>> YaoiOtaku FanClub's Questionnaire II

1. What's your opinion about shota?

2. What's your opinion about BDSM?

3. If you were a manga-ka,whose drawing manga skills you'd like to have?

4. Which section is your favorite on YaoiOtaku?

5. Pick up a song that fits YaoiOtaku.

6. How would you continue Kazumi's (from Lucky Number 13) saying, "As long as I have this smile..."?

7. Tell us some interesting fact about yaoi.

1. What's your opinion about shota? Not my thing. >_

2. What's your opinion about BDSM? Love love LOVE

3. If you were a manga-ka,whose drawing manga skills you'd like to have? Amane Yamano!

4. Which section is your favorite on YaoiOtaku? Oh, hard one! Otaku section and the Asian interests

5. Pick up a song that fits YaoiOtaku.KoRn - All in the Family (LOL)

6. How would you continue Kazumi's (from Lucky Number 13) saying, "As long as I have this smile..."? there is hope...ugh I don't know >__>

7. Tell us some interesting fact about yaoi.Yaoi is actually an acronym derived from the Japanese phrase ヤマなし、オチなし、意味なし or "Yama nashi, Ochi nashi, Imi nashi". This means "No climax, No resolution, No meaning". The label is because yaoi focuses mainly on the "yummy parts" as apposed to other genres.

• Like 11

1. What's your opinion about shota? boring.

2. What's your opinion about BDSM? yum *licks fingers.. definitely hot

3. If you were a manga-ka,whose drawing manga skills you'd like to have? yu moegi-sensei(KATEKYO!) and yamane ayano(finder no hyouteki)

4. Which section is your favorite on YaoiOtaku? all of them. PROBLEM??

5. Pick up a song that fits YaoiOtaku. Bring sexy back (justin timberlake)

6. How would you continue Kazumi's (from Lucky Number 13) saying, "As long as I have this smile..."? As long as I have this smile I still have some tooth.

7. Tell us some interesting fact about yaoi. Did you know that yaoi had a code name in our school "x=y401" (*hehe)

• Like 12

1. What's your opinion about shota? I don't like or dislike, however i must say i passed on every single one of them, everytime i came across a shota... The characters don't interest me, the stories are not interesting, and the drawings don't push me into reading further.

2. What's your opinion about BDSM? Well, it's similar xD althought i do think it's quite sexy in it's own way, it's really not what i like best. I apreciate it, i think it's hot, but that's just about it.

3. If you were a manga-ka,whose drawing manga skills you'd like to have? Well i like a lot of different styles from different mangaka, but i'll go with my personal favourite, Yoneda Kou! The facial expressions on her characters draws so many feelings from me...it's only one of the things i would like to be able to do so well as she does, if i were a mangaka.

4. Which section is your favorite on YaoiOtaku? Can't i say all of them?! xD

6. How would you continue Kazumi's (from Lucky Number 13) saying, "As long as I have this smile...i'll always know you're right here beside me, even if you're far away..." - Like i said uncurable romantic, right?! xD

7. Tell us some interesting fact about yaoi. It's the hottest thing ever?! xD (okay okay not interesting fact, just an obvious fact) Ok now seriously - "Sakata's dōjinshi Loveri was amongst the very first to be described as yaoi.

The earliest magazine for Boy's Love was June in 1978. Then in 1982, Shosetsu June or "Novel June" began publication by the 1990s the culture took off." Stolen from google...gomenasai -__-

• Like 11

1. What's your opinion about shota? -shudders-

2. What's your opinion about BDSM? Well, lets try it out to find my answer. (: -grabs whip-

3. If you were a manga-ka,whose drawing manga skills you'd like to have? I really love allot of manga-ka's, but I'd like to have Minami Haruka's or Moegi Yuu's. Those are my top favorite mangaka's. *___*

4. Which section is your favorite on YaoiOtaku? Almost all, the BL Game download section, the creative section... can't choose!

5. Pick up a song that fits YaoiOtaku. How about a BL drama CD with allot of moans?

6. How would you continue Kazumi's (from Lucky Number 13) saying, "As long as I have this smile..."? "So I can make you happy"

7. Tell us some interesting fact about yaoi. "Some Interesting fact?" dude, you are talking about YAOI you know, YAOI IS MY BIBLE! xD

• Like 11

1. What's your opinion about shota? What was that? not interesting.

2. What's your opinion about BDSM? Totally hot.

3. If you were a manga-ka,whose drawing manga skills you'd like to have? Ayano Yamane, Makoto Tateno, (there is a manga-ka from non yaoi is counted?)

4. Which section is your favorite on YaoiOtaku? Whole sections. XD

5. Pick up a song that fits YaoiOtaku. "More than words" haha,Lol...

6. How would you continue Kazumi's (from Lucky Number 13) saying, "As long as I have this smile..."? "I know you'll always love me. XD (what a nice question here)

7. Tell us some interesting fact about yaoi. In fact? Boys Love.

• Like 12

1. What's your opinion about shota? Weird.

2. What's your opinion about BDSM? A bit. A little. There gotta be love too.

3. If you were a manga-ka,whose drawing manga skills you'd like to have? Akira Honma

4. Which section is your favorite on YaoiOtaku? Fanclubs and real BL drama stuff

5. Pick up a song that fits YaoiOtaku. Hmmm..... Not sure. It can be crazy in here but I think a nice classic song will go well with it XD

6. How would you continue Kazumi's (from Lucky Number 13) saying, "As long as I have this smile..."? I'll do it!!

7. Tell us some interesting fact about yaoi. The elements back in the eighties were so much like straight counterparts. Now these days, they go straight into sex. O_o;;?

• Like 12

1. What's your opinion about shota? - I ignore it, not my type.

2. What's your opinion about BDSM? - I'm more into romantic stuff.

3. If you were a manga-ka,whose drawing manga skills you'd like to have? - Takanaga Hinako

4. Which section is your favorite on YaoiOtaku? - Otaku central, the fanclubs, Asia interest, creative corner

5. Pick up a song that fits YaoiOtaku. - Tina Turner - Simply The Best :)

6. How would you continue Kazumi's (from Lucky Number 13) saying, "As long as I have this smile..."? - it means I'm happy :))

7. Tell us some interesting fact about yaoi. - one of the most popular manga genre (don't know if this was an interesting fact :))

• Like 12

1. What's your opinion about shota? I don't like but I don't dislike it either. I prefer mature ppl in yaoi lool

2. What's your opinion about BDSM? yum, yum

3. If you were a manga-ka,whose drawing manga skills you'd like to have? Masara Minase

4. Which section is your favorite on YaoiOtaku? all sections I can't decide

5. Pick up a song that fits YaoiOtaku. save me by morandi

6. How would you continue Kazumi's (from Lucky Number 13) saying, "As long as I have this smile..."? I'm browsing YO

7. Tell us some interesting fact about yaoi. in Japanese the number 801 can also be read as yaoi: short reading of the number 8 is [ya], the 0 can be read as a western [o], and short reading for 1 is the letter .

• Like 11

1. What's your opinion about shota? don't like it

2. What's your opinion about BDSM? nice... rabbit2

3. If you were a manga-ka,whose drawing manga skills you'd like to have?Mizukami Shin or Naono Bohra

4. Which section is your favorite on YaoiOtaku? uhm... everything

5. Pick up a song that fits YaoiOtaku. Big Bang Fantastic Baby

6. How would you continue Kazumi's (from Lucky Number 13) saying, "As long as I have this smile..."? I can live happely

7. Tell us some interesting fact about yaoi. Everything is interesting about yaoi

• Like 11

6. How would you continue Kazumi's (from Lucky Number 13) saying, "As long as I have this smile..."?

1--> Polemic Art , I think is not for me but i liked Boku no Pico. Sooo... I don't know

2--> 9gft5u.jpg Its not for me.

3--> 314wgzt.jpg

4--> Games(not the Arcade) & Music

5-->

6--> As long as I have this smile... Don't worry it will always be here.

7--> I just Love YAOI.

• Like 10

Well for the most part, I think it's a little creepy. That being said, if it is part of the background of a character, and why they have certain issues, then it doesn't bother me. I realize that some people are active early in life, but I prefer it when the characters look more like men and less like young girls or boys that look ten when they are 16.

There is something intriguing about control, yes? The taking of it, as well as, giving it away. I understand the attraction of both. Pain can make the pleasure response very intense, and for that reason can be addicting. My personal preference tends toward having control, so I usually identify with the seme/sadist.

There are many that I enjoy, in many different styles, but I have to say the work of Takahiko Inoue, especially from Vagabond is incredible.

I seem to spend most of my time here in parts of Creative Corner, Otaku Central, and Non-Yaoi Talk

First thing that comes to mind is the band Frankie Goes to Hollywood because of the video for the song Relax which shows the band onstage with a mostly female audience. It shows many girls getting onstage to hug and kiss the band members, half of which were gay. The singer, in an interview, called this ironic. Two more of their songs would also work; Welcome to the Pleasure Dome and The Power of Love.

you should run...

Please... no more research... my brain hurts... LOL

• Like 10

;D I want to share something interesting,cute and funny. ;D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.