Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• katsunek9

• Jin.

• Belita

Top Posters In This Topic

Try the other source link I just made ;D

_

How about this one here which is actually my background atm. damn, cant.stop.staring! *___*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 4

With these I am ending my spam. XD I felt like watching anime,LMAO. So I will go otaku-ing myself over the screen. XD

6066241.jpg

6066394.jpg

6066861.jpg

Note: I left the link on the pictures to a site,not to support adverts,since it's forbidden to make adverts on YO Forums; but because first,the site is in Chinese,second, it has nothing to do with BL downloads and stuff. Just one single thread with images. That's why I allowed myself to leave the link. Had to explain in case someone one day decides to ask about these pictures and the adverts on them. (:

>> YaoiOtaku FanClub's Questionnaire II

1. What's your opinion about shots? uh, its ok, but i prefer them to be older.

2. What's your opinion about BDSM? Awesome. I was reading one just a while ago.

3. If you were a manga-ka,whose drawing manga skills you'd like to have? Kisaragi Hirotaka.

4. Which section is your favorite on YaoiOtaku? All of them.

5. Pick up a song that fits YaoiOtaku.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

6. How would you continue Kazumi's (from Lucky Number 13) saying, "As long as I have this smile..."? I'll have you.

7. Tell us some interesting fact about yaoi. The major source of professionally published Japanese yaoi are considered to be Biblos, and Earthian was one of the earliest professional yaoi manga published in the eighties.

• Like 8

@ ManyVoices

So cuuuuuuute! *___* I'd eat them both and the strawberry on top of them! :D

@ gin

Woooow! What a good cosplay, I can't believe how well he did it! *___* Even the light in the eye is the same!

• Like 2