• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• 鼠ドル

• katsunek9

Top Posters In This Topic

All in all, Another was a pretty intersting mystery anime. Not hardcore horror, but it was still creepy enough. I can recommend it to those who love mysteries.

I wanna have sex on the beach~ c'mon move your body, sex on the beach~ c'mon there's a party~ sex on the beach~ c'mon there's a party tonight!

;D fucking radio's are retarded.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The cold rain is falling on our hot bodys and our hearts are pounding hard with a sweet pain. Our hearts.. it's the same fast rhythm filled with passion and craving which will bring our lips closer and merge our bodies to one existance of love. Come, take me in this shining night, with the smell of the fresh rain on the street.. Come, let me feel your kisses, let me feel your touch. Let my body melt in your arms and my heart explode of love. Let me be yours, let me be a part of you.

• Like 3

Just finished to read mujihi na anata's final chapter and I would say it was the best yaoi manga I have ever read (: and loved the part when Aikawa said "aishiteru" and calling shirahane with his first name "nanao" my my.... Sakuraga Mei you are just an awesome mangaka !!! *__*

• Like 1