Anyone read Eleketel delusion?

Tenzys

this manga is truly gooo even though I have not read it....but the author is the best!!!!

I have already read some of the autor work ...the best one is :hamtaro-005 (4): Hidoku Shinaide !!!!

NEKOTA Yonezou sensei truly made awesome arts work!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenzys

• Ero Gaki

• Harukiraikun

• Kai.

OMG I love this manga (hence my name 'Shunpei x Fumi')... I've been following this manga for a while and I love every single chapter of it :)

I hope they make an anime of it

:cuteonion45:

I hope they make an anime of it

:cuteonion45:

I agree. If ever it'll become an anime, i hope there will be an OVA featuring Hidoku Shinaide X Musou Elektel. You know, a crossover. I would really wait for how many years just for that to come. XD I love Nekota Yonezou.

Of course i have read this. This is like, one of the notable manga out there. Nekota Yonezou is just epic. I love how Shunpei and Fumi fight for the Seme and Uke role. Haha i was even deceived at first, i thought it was Fumi who's gonna be the Seme.

Well, i read this ( actually all zaō featured mangas ) , and this one is pretty old and the drawing is a bit crappy - but the story is pretty nice (lol an uke with and fetish ..)

It isn't good as her other mangas , but this one is nice too ^^( hope that i helped )

Well, i read this ( actually all zaō featured mangas ) , and this one is pretty old and the drawing is a bit crappy - but the story is pretty nice (lol an uke with and fetish ..)

It isn't good as her other mangas , but this one is nice too ^^( hope that i helped )

Ahahah i maked a mistake !!( i ment to electric hand !!- wow something is wrong with me today ..) i know that it's not allowed to do a double post - sorry about that ..

Eleketel delusion - it's a great manga ( by the great mangake of tsuyogari !!)

It one of my top 10 and i read a lot of mangas in my short life ^^

Me~ I read it! I just love Musou Elektel and the other manga made by Nekota Yonezou-sensei. It's so funny and cute, the way Fumi and Shunpei fights for the role of Seme. XD

• 3 months later...

Eleketel Delusion is like my lover in the night. It is hilarious and the sexy scenes are just sp damn... Sexy. I love this manga so hard. Fuming looks like Sherlock and it's just great.

446benedict_cumberbatch.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Auto correct changed Fumi to fuming. I just almost peer myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Peed myself. As in urine, caused from hilariously hilarious stuff. Fuckin auto correct I can't peer myself. That sounds oddly sexual.

• 2 weeks later...

Who doesn't??! Haha.

This is probably one of the most adorable stories I've read. It's light but still the problems that the couple faces aren't to be taken lightly. I love Yoneda Nekota's art and she always have so many smexy moments!

• 4 weeks later...

i just finished reading it and i love it~ i think it's one of the funniest yaoi manga i read so far..and Shunpei is definitely my favourite charatcter, he's so adorable at the beggining ^^ can't wait for the next chapter!!

• 4 months later...

I've read it long ago. Now it seems to be everywhere, lol.

I used to like volume 1 a lot despite the lack of sex.

Maybe because I read the other volume much later, but I grew to dislike the characters.

It's a fun fluff read - just not very memorable for me.