Anyone read Eleketel delusion?

Tenzys

0001368w

After having a break from yaoi, this manga brought me back in within minutes. Since none of my friends have yet to read to i was wondering if any of you guys would have. This manga is my favourite yaoi XD

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenzys

• Ero Gaki

• Harukiraikun

• Kai.

i have! its cool and the sister liking yaoi is funny except she is a little too mean to his brother...

i found it some time ago and now im waiting for updates so i hope the uke becomes more accepting of the relationship sorry i forget their names

i have! its cool and the sister liking yaoi is funny except she is a little too mean to his brother...

i found it some time ago and now im waiting for updates so i hope the uke becomes more accepting of the relationship sorry i forget their names

lol its fine considering you haven't read it in a while and yh waiting for the updates are soo long. I agree though once shunpei (uke) accepts it more, they'll defo become more kawaii >///

it’s cute.at first i didnt like the Seme . i thought he was a little boring but after some chapters i Really liked him . i really wanted to see him as a Uke too >_

i liked the Uke reactions at first but i wish he was more sweet ...

still one of my Favorite manga XD

This is one of my favourites, I thought it was hilarious how Shunpei obsessed over the fact that his friend was gay and at first wondered why he wasn’t attracted to him XD

I liked how the couple didn’t rush into sex straight away but made it more realistic with the whole preparing and getting comfortable with each other process since Shunpei has no experience in gay sex XD but after a few chapters, I did get a bit annoyed and thought “hurry up Fumi, just do him already” >________>

I lovethe manga, though I don't understand some drawings, how the fuck can Fumi stick his dick inside Shunpei while he still wears his pants?! O_O

I liked how the couple didn’t rush into sex straight away but made it more realistic with the whole preparing and getting comfortable with each other process since Shunpei has no experience in gay sex

Totally agree with you on this.

I'm reading this maga, and I love it. First of all I love this mangaka's artwork, it's really beautiful, and I also love Shunpei, he's so adorable!

I really liked Mousou Elektel and all the manga by Nekota sensei. Shunpei is soo funny and cute and I like Fumi as seme a lot. And the president? lool.. with his unrequited love making him come in the karate uniform? I check the site every 15 days to see if there's a new chap lool...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love this manga! It's one of my favs! It takes things nice and slow with a sugar sweet ending (i think it ended). I love how the roles of seme and uke are played about with Shunpei and Fumi too!

LOVE IT!! One of my first and favorite. I also like all of Nakota sensei's works. I would really like to see a spin off about the president. Can't wait for more!

@Jin: Shunpei didn't have his pants on, just his boxers (when I read it I was confused at first too). And that's definitely doable.

• 1 month later...

I really like this manga even if it confused me that Fumi is seme. I thought that Shunpei was more the seme type but it was still a good manga and I enjoyed it :3

I love it. Both of them are practically reversible (as the latest chapter suggest) and they don't decide role based on looks, so the story is more realistic than most yaoi manga, I think. :3

I liked how the couple didn’t rush into sex straight away but made it more realistic with the whole preparing and getting comfortable with each other process since Shunpei has no experience in gay sex XD but after a few chapters, I did get a bit annoyed and thought “hurry up Fumi, just do him already” >________>

My thoughts exactly. At first I liked that they took things slow but after a few chapters I also thought: hurry up will ya :DD

But I enjoyed reading this and sensei's art is so cute!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...