[Quiz] What kind of Dragon are you ??

BobCrazy

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My result:

Fire Dragon

You are angry, mean, somewhat lonely, and selfish. You don't see vaue in other people, and you prefer to stay away from humanity. You might do bad stuff just for the fun of it, or for something valuable. You also have a short temper, and people tend to try to stay on your good side.

------UPDATE--------

I don't know who repaired my "dragin", but thank you !!

• Like 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• R.I.O

• sniegas

• MinJung22

• Elegance

i got :D

Fire Dragon

You are angry, mean, somewhat lonely, and selfish. You don't see vaue in other people, and you prefer to stay away from humanity. You might do bad stuff just for the fun of it, or for something valuable. You also have a short temper, and people tend to try to stay on your good side

>_

• Like 1

Wind Dragon

You are super friendly, always making new friends. You are also somewhat selfless, helping others in need. But you are also nervous, and you lack self confidence. You are energeic, and like being around people.

This is mine ^^

• Like 1

Fire Dragon

You are angry, mean, somewhat lonely, and selfish. You don't see vaue in other people, and you prefer to stay away from humanity. You might do bad stuff just for the fun of it, or for something valuable. You also have a short temper, and people tend to try to stay on your good side.

• Like 1

my result..

Water Dragon

You are calm, but also a bit superstitious. You usually keep your emotions to yourself, but sometimes you let them get out of hand. You are more of the lonely type, making friends, but prefering not to be in the center of attention. You do what you know is right, and you don't complain that often.

• Like 1

Earth Dragon

You are somewhat lazy, but you try to get over it. You try to do the right thing, but sometimes, it doesn't always work out. You are friendly, and hospitable. People know they can trust you, and you know you can trust others.

• Like 1

My result:-

Earth Dragon

You are somewhat lazy, but you try to get over it. You try to do the right thing, but sometimes, it doesn't always work out. You are friendly, and hospitable. People know they can trust you, and you know you can trust others.

Well I guess that does sound a bit like me lol

- - - Updated - - -

My result:-

Earth Dragon

Well I guess that does sound a bit like me lol

• Like 1

I got:

Earth Dragon

Ahahaha I never try to get over my laziness XD

• Like 1

my result:

Fire Dragon You are angry, mean, somewhat lonely, and selfish. You don't see vaue in other people, and you prefer to stay away from humanity. You might do bad stuff just for the fun of it, or for something valuable. You also have a short temper, and people tend to try to stay on your good side.

• Like 1

Results :

Earth Dragon

• Like 1

Mine :

Wind Dragon

You are super friendly, always making new friends. You are also somewhat selfless, helping others in need. But you are also nervous, and you lack self confidence. You are energeic, and like being around people.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a...

Water Dragon

You are calm, but also a bit superstitious. You usually keep your emotions to yourself, but sometimes you let them get out of hand. You are more of the lonely type, making friends, but prefering not to be in the center of attention. You do what you know is right, and you don't complain that often.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is what I got

Wind Dragon

• Like 1

Water Dragon

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Water Dragon

Fits for the most part

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Water Dragon

the only thing that's wrong: lonely type aah not at all!!

the rest of it! right on target! :p

• Like 1

Wind Dragon

You are super friendly, always making new friends. You are also somewhat selfless, helping others in need. But you are also nervous, and you lack self confidence. You are energetic, and like being around people.

• Like 1

[h=3]Water Dragon[/h] You are calm, but also a bit superstitious. You usually keep your emotions to yourself, but sometimes you let them get out of hand. You are more of the lonely type, making friends, but prefering not to be in the center of attention. You do what you know is right, and you don't complain that often.

• Like 1

Earth Dragon

• Like 1

Earth Dragon

This is mostly true... except for the trusting people part, I don't trust people.

• Like 1

My result: WIND DRAGON

• Like 1

Fire Dragon

----------------

Haha, the short temper part is true!

• Like 1

That is so SO idiotic I have nothing to do with this... I am more like Earth Dragon the lazy one :D just I like to stay in the sky :D

Fire Dragon

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wind Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

cool, I want to and get this....

Fire Dragon

some is true, haha....