Merlin, The Tides Are Turning (Ideduce X Akiravadel)

akiravadel

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• ideduce

Merlin raised a brow, "yank it off of me?" He looked at Arthur a little caught off guard but then again they hadn't been faced with something like this before. The raven blushed a little, "I mean that could help."

Merlin took a deep breath his face blushing a little. He closed his eyes and slipped the necklace on...

Nothing...

Merlin blinked and opened his eyes, "hm... seems to be just a necklace... want it? It's nice." He pulled it off holing it out to him. He didn't even feel anything from it.

(okay caught me off guard for a moment yesterday. Yesterday I wasn't doing so well))

Merlin smiled and put the necklace on Arthur that was when he felt the hot smooth skin around his shoulders. He paused for a moment pretending he was having trouble with the latch then pulled his hands back, "there now you look all awesome for the women."

(okay caught me off guard for a moment yesterday. Yesterday I wasn't doing so well))

Merlin smiled and put the necklace on Arthur that was when he felt the hot smooth skin around his shoulders. He paused for a moment pretending he was having trouble with the latch then pulled his hands back, "there now you look all awesome for the women."

• 2 weeks later...

Merlin smiled and put the necklace on Arthur that was when he felt the hot smooth skin around his shoulders. He paused for a moment pretending he was having trouble with the latch then pulled his hands back, "there now you look all handsome for the women."