Merlin, The Tides Are Turning (Ideduce X Akiravadel)

akiravadel

"That's a bit of a tabou. Rather interesting though." there was something evil in his eyes. Something he didn't show before. "This doesn't sound like it's hypothetical....At this rate I might have to whip you for your sinful thoughts."

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• ideduce

"Wh-what?!" Merlin panicked. "N-no it was just a thought!" The prince whip him? The thought made him shiver despite himself. He bit his bottom lip and looked away, "it was just a joke."

"My my would you rather be a whipping boy instead of a servant." oh this was far to much fun for the prince now. "On your hands and knees. Stricken by a riding crop on the rear." now this was what Arthur called entertainment. He loved poking a bit of fun at Merlin, and teasing him.

Merlin's head shot around to look at the blond in shock, "y-you can't be serious! N-No way!" His face turned several shades of red as the image popped into his head. Then he felt something stir in his loins.

He smiled watching his face. His eyes traveled lower.

"It could work in both out favors. You for your kinks. Me for getting a little stress out, but........It was only hypothetical....Right?"

The raven turned his head away, "I-It's not a kink..." He turned his back to the blond and fidgeted. "Y-Yeah it's all... a joke..." Did they really just have that conversation?! Merlin shook his head and reached his hands up rubbing his face hoping to clear his thoughts.

He went back to eating snickering.

"Here." he held up a goblet to him that had water. "You'll never live this down Merlin." he drank some wine from another goblet.

Merlin drank from the goblet then set it down on the table, "I know..." He sighed and looked back at Arthur. "There no way I can convince you to... well overlook this one stupid conversation?... most likely no..." He sratched the back of his head.

"Nope." he chuckled. "I won't tell anyone else though if it makes you feel better. Mostly because if I do you might be sentenced to death."

Merlin paled a little and looked over at Arthur, "p-please don't tell anyone. If you do I'll haunt you for the rest of your life. I'll never let you sleep again. Just loom over your bed making noises and shaking the bed around." He smiled and raised his hands waving them around a little.

he laughed.

"You make it sound like you want to do that." Arthur laughed. "then I shall hang myself out of misery and craziness due to lack of sleep and slay you for an eternity with a whip." he laughed and found he couldn't stop laughing.

Merlin couldn't help it he started laughing too. He shook his head and chuckled, "this took a weird turn." He patted the blond's shoulder. "Are you done with your plate?"

A knight came up the them, "Sire your father wishes to speak to you."

Merlin cleaned up his lunch and headed towards the Kings chambers.

Uther was in his chambers waiting for his son, "Ah there you are Arthur. Good to see your training as hard as ever. I have some grave news. There have been talk of druids near our kingdom and their searching to set up camp nearby. I need you to remove them."

Arthur made a confused face.

"They aren't within our walls father." he crossed his arms. "I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I know we were just threatened." he said hastily.

He looked down thinking then looked off to the side then back to his father.

"I understand how this can concern you, but I don't think by taking action first in this situation is the best idea. I'd propose spies first to gather more information. Not only will that assist us in if they have ill intent on Camelot but also help us understand how they are positioned and how powerful they are. I'd rather not risk your men blindly to magic folk. Much less myself."

Uther turned to his son, "thats how we'll get blinded. If we don't act while they're near they come into Camelot ready to kill us. They know about the druid I sentenced. I'm sure this is no coincidence. You need to start taking action Arthur, standing around and waiting will get you killed. I want to to stay at a safe distance and send your knights in. Once they get close enough to see how many men they brought with him then decide if the attack is necessary."

His father sighed softly as he looked at his son, "be careful Arthur. You can never trust a magic user. They turn against you so fast."

He moved closer hugging his father.

"yes father."

He moved out of the room.

"Merlin." he looked around for his man servant.

Uther turned back to the window looking outside, "he'll learn soon enough how terrible magic is."

Merlin was in Arthur's room cleaning it. He had just made the bed by the time he saw Arthur, "welcome back... whats wrong?" He saw his expression and it worried him. It usually meant they were going somewhere.

Merlin frowned and nodded his head, "alright I'll get it ready." He headed down to the armory to grab his armor. He hated these trips but he had to do what Arthur said.

((So I'm debating... should we enchanted one of the boys in some way at the druid camp?))

(Sure enchanted how?)

Arthur on the other hand rallied the troops. They'd meet at the town gates when they were prepared. Arthur went to Merlin and held his arms out for him when he was ready to put the armor on him.

((any number of enchanting, Merlin or Arthur enchanted to fall in love with the first person who says their name. Or the opposite sex makes them sick when they think sexually about them. Or... something lol I'll try to think of more. I didn't know if you wanted Arthur enchanted again or to have Merlin enchanted now. I find it funnier with Arthur enchanted lol but it also might be as funny with Merlin enchanted))

Merlin looked at Arthur and stared at him for a moment. His clothing always looked so- The raven shook his head and started attaching all of his armor to him. Strapping it on the tightness Arthur liked. That was one thing he learned very quickly one of his first days as Arthur's servant. Once he was finished he turned to his horse and hopped on.

(Merlin seems to already like him so it wouldn't be much different. So enchant me XD)

He was on his horse and waited for the other knights.

"You should put something on that protects you more Merlin........" Arthur warned. "We are dealing with magic folk after all."

(lol okay)

Merlin smiled at the blond, "don't worry, I have a sword and you knights. I'll be fine." The problem was with the armor on he could barely move since he wasn't all that physically strong.

The group of magic users outside of Camelot castle were setting up camp to move on. There was only a small group mostly women and a couple of men.

Arthur didn't like this. He sighed trying to think.

"How do we know they're the ones who are suppose to attack us. They look like they're just nomads. How'd my father even get his information?" he was cautious. "......Stay here and ready your bows, some be prepared to charge. In all honesty I should send Merlin for this." he was annoyed but rode ahead. "Excuse me!" he kept some distance, and trotted the horse closer.