Merlin, The Tides Are Turning (Ideduce X Akiravadel)

akiravadel

"You can't hide behind it forever Merlin." He was beating on him relentlessly partly trying to knock him out for ruining his chat with Gwen, and to get stress out. He was a little concerned and wanted some practice, that and it couldn't hurt Merlin to train so he wouldn't just die so easily. "how on earth did you survive your trip to Camelot?"

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• ideduce

Merlin fell back on the ground and groaned softly, "I'm toughter... than... I look..."

He panted hard on the ground exhausted from Arthur beating the crap out of him. Everything was already sore and a couple bruises were on his arms already but it was hidden under his long sleeves, "why are you always hitting me so hard?"

"Well you have to learn, what if something really big tries to kill you. I can't be around to protect you all the time. Now try harder."

Merlin sighed heavily and pulled himself up, "I appreciate... the concern but I can handle myself just fine." He adjusted his clothing and fixed the shield on his arm.

"Yeah well it's also punishment for interrupting my time with Gwen, and you're a good stress reliever." he banged the top of his helmet. "Try not to go deaf though would you."

Merlin sighed and charged at him a little and thrust the sheild at him. He was irritated with what he said but happy he helped Arthur loose stress.

He grabbed onto him.

"Well this is better."

But Arthur just tossed him to the ground.

"All right armor off Merlin. I'm going to teach you how to do that and how to stop someone from doing that to you."

Merlin blushed at the armor off comment then nodded his head as he realized what he meant, "I was a little concerned there for a moment after you said armor off." He dropped the armor on the ground and looked at the blond.

"I'm not going to run you through......" ruffled his hair. "What do you take me for a brute?" YES. "Now if someone comes at you, how do you stand?"

Merlin smiled and fixed his hair, "well when someone runs you..." He stepped to the side. "Just step out of the way."

Merlin gasped as the other ran towards him. Not knowing what to do he dove to the side away from him. The raven rolled and quickly stood looking back at Arthur.

Merlin smiled softly at the other, "I'm not one for using brute strength." He patted Arthur on the shoulder. "I'll leave that to you."

He shook his head at him.

"Who is the prince? Me. What did I just tell you? Spread your legs, lean forwards, and don't let me get under you." (and what did Merlin translate that to XD)

Merlin stood straight up and looked at him his voice cracking as he spoke, "excuse me?!" His face turned a few shades of red as he looked in shock at the other.

"I'm only going to say it once, Moving your legs apart I'm going to run at you and your job is to get me on top of you." (XD)

Merlin shook his head not believing his ears. This... no... There was no way he meant that.... Right?

The raven moved his legs apart and brought his hands forward wondering what Arthur was really going to do.

He ran at him again. Trying to knock him down but if Merlin kept him on top above his back he'd be all right. Unless he fell over.

Merlin panicked and jumped too soon and tripped slamming his chest against Arthur then stumbled back onto the ground, "Ow!" He felt like he hit a wall!

Merlin blushed brightly, "w-well yeah I got that." Wrong was right on two levels. The raven was trapped under the other and closed an eye as he ruffled his hair.