Merlin, The Tides Are Turning (Ideduce X Akiravadel)

akiravadel

Merlin took a deep breath then stood up, "Alright but if I hurt you it's your fault." The raven rushed at him.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• ideduce

"Ah!" Merlin stumbled to the side then fell and rolled on the ground. He flopped onto his back and panted, that scared the crap out of him, "I.... can't... do.... that...." The raven glanced over at Arthur.

"Yes you can for you it's about using my force against myself. Like leverage Merlin. We have a pully system it works like that.....Sort of." Arthur went over and pulled him up. "Now spread your legs and bow down, not too much though. Like how I had you before."(Sorry I was gone a bit, a friend of mine had a heart attack and well I was a bit busy running around)

(omg are they okay???)

The raven turned red again and spread his legs a little and bent over, "I'm... I'm not sure about all this Arthur..." He looked up at the blond feeling very odd about this.

(i hope they will be okay, are you okay?)

Merlin looked at him his face flushed but it could be easily excused for the heat outside. He grabbed the other and started to push him to the side, "use your forward momentum to throw you that way."

Merlin leaned against him a little smelling his musk at that moment. His hands gripped the others shoulders for a moment then he realized what was wrong with him. He's in lover with the prince.

It was then his strength gave out and he went tumbling backwards with Arthur.

Falls over on him. Arthur sighed.

"Well it's an improvement at least." he rolled off him and sat up with his arm on his knee. He looked over at him and ruffled his hair roughly.

Merlin closed an eye as his hair was ruffled then sat up and looked over at Arthur. Concern filling his face. What was he going to do?! He turned his head away from the blond, "I'll get your dinner ready..." He stood and headed towards the castle. He had to get away from him and clear his mind...

Arthur cocked his head wondering what that was all about then looked forwards shrugging it off. He stayed there and waited. He actually liked being outside.

"Don't take too long."

Merlin brought Arthur's lunch to the dining area and wondered where he was. It was then he looked out the window seeing the blond still outside, "Arthur I have you dinner ready in the dining hall." He called to him.

He looked over.

"then bring it out here. I want to eat outside." he commanded. "Honestly Merlin wasn't it obvious?" he s hook his head.

Merlin blushed a little, "well you never said you did..." He grumbled and grabbed the plate and his drink as he wondered outside with it. The raven set it on one of the tables near him that had the equiptment on it.

"I'm not a mind reader Arthur," Merlin smiled softly at him.

"You don't notice the obvious either. I didn't follow you at all. You should be more alert." he poked fun at him and poked him in the side with his fork before eating. "Hm....Where's yours?" He wondered why merlin wasn't eating with him.

"I don't know... we usually don't eat together so I just thought... well I didn't think about it," the raven blushed and looked away from the other.

Merlin then turned and pointed back over his shoulder to the castl, "shall I go get something then?" He really was rather awkward today. After realizing his feelings he was nervous and worried.

"Yeah...You just said we eat together.....Merlin is something wrong?" He noticed a little bit. Today felt like a roller coaster ride.

Merlin blushed again, "I-I-I-I-I need to pick up some things for Gaius!!!" The raven yelled and quickly ran away from the blond. He was all out of ideas and his mind was getting him in trouble.

"Merlin..........Merlin I command you to stop and come back here and join me for lunch. I will not eat out here by myself, and I want to know what the hell is bothering you."

Groaning softly the raven turned back to the blond, "I'll join you..." He grabbed another goblet and drank from it.

"Now now." he was thinking of what to say. "As your future king......You should be able to speak to me a bit more freely. You're my servant after all, and considering you saved my father with both know it's unlikely I'd do anything horrible to you. Now then. What's the matter?" he ate.

Merlin smiled softly happy that Arthur looked up to him a little, "what if... hypothetically... as a joke. You say it's unlikely I could do anything horrible but what about this. What if I was in love with you?" He tried to sound sarcastic.

Arthur shrugged. "Nothing would change. Everyone loves me Merlin. It's not out of the ordinary for me." he ate. "Though I'd have to admit, I'd be flattered, and a bit curious how you'd show this 'love' towards me. With your accesive name calling, and constant complaining I'd be more curious how your affection might change all of that."

Merlin blinked a bit surprised by his reaction, "w-well what about in a sexual way?" The raven blushed a little. "Less flattered then I'm sure."