Say whatever you want VIII

SailorRishi

Driving tests. raaawrrrg. I'll be having one soon, sadly enough. Not looking forward to it.

Driving is fun though ^^ I love it~ :D

just nervous about failing ;~;

annnndd apparently someone on my facebook yelled at me for using the word "yaoi" D:

• Like 1

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

• 鼠ドル

• nicicia

I can't say anything about yaoi on my Facebook, my grandma stalks me pretty much T__T

Awww D: my mom is on my facebook and she's an anime/video game fan like me so she knows what it is but doesn't care xD

(maybe it's because she's lesbian)

Awww D: my mom is on my facebook and she's an anime/video game fan like me so she knows what it is but doesn't care xD

(maybe it's because she's lesbian)

Your very lucky.. owo

@Jin. Aha, that's unfortunate. I have one facebook specifically for Family and another under a different name for friends. However, I don't really get on Facebook much in the first place. so...

@Karin Thank you very much!:hamtaro-005 (8):

Ahaha, well such parents are easy, but my parents do know about my addiction (: my dad is a gamer, and he watches anime too but he laughs his ass off. And my mother is like: No, god, seriously!? O_O

My grandma is Chinese, and they are kinda creepy sometimes when they do not like something...

@Dark King & FaiTheDemon

ok, then good luck for Friday :D as we all kept wishing you good luck, you'll surely pass :D and we'll throw a party here :D

• Like 1

I can't say anything about yaoi on my Facebook, my grandma stalks me pretty much T__T

I'm glad I'm not the only one. xDD

hehe, crazy grandmothers...

My grandma is a nun and extremely bad with any form of technology. So, even if for some reason she heard me mention it and she tried to look it up or figure out what it was, she wouldn't get very far.

• Like 1

@Dark King & FaiTheDemon

ok, then good luck for Friday :D as we all kept wishing you good luck, you'll surely pass :D and we'll throw a party here :D

aww thanks Rei ^////^

Good luck on driving test I'm trying to study for mine , Its just me and pressure is a no-no (gomen go-kart guy I didn't mean to hit the gas and almost run you over wrecking into that wall in my quest for speed and constant confusion of break and gas pedal.) :cuteonion53:

• Like 1

s-souji t_t died!? //very gloomy and cries in a corner.

My favorite hakuouki character just left me...

oh god don't speak of hakuouki D: I cried man i cried some manly tears

-le sigh and sits on some big tree,drinking soda- What a shitty night/morning/whatever it is.

Hauh?! Something the matter? D:

Aww D: yea man when Gin died I was like yay but then I was like wait....NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

and Hakuouki....oh...oh god :(

... Now I am even more gloomier... give me a fucking gummy bear, I'll kill it and rip its head off and throw it away...

//gloomybear...