• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• SailorRishi

• 鼠ドル

• nicicia

Ok Sarah, so long you not take Usagi-san:msn_red_fox 14

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Started watching Hakuouki Reimeiroku. First 10 seconds already hooked XD and more bishies as the episode goes on ;D

Hakuouki is really amazing, though its sad that the main character is a girl //sob.

Anyway I feel like watching the new seasons... //haven't watched them...

Yuukina, ikr? XD Bishies, bishies everywhere :D ...and so much yaoi potential

Jin, there is a new season and the main character is a boy. That's the one I'm watching.

Oh really? Well its been ages ago I watched the first season, that time it still was ungoing (the first one) and then I totally forgot about their new seasons, gotto watch it, (I am at season 2. LMAO.)

Yeah there is a new season "Hakuouki Reimeiroku" its going slowly I mean as storyline but still cool ya know and bishies :p

@nicicia... yeah looool this time , on this season really its full of bishies :D

Mmm, should finish those bishi seasons first (: is it with the same bishi characters or is it either with different characters?

hrmmm the same characters, my noodle and they have added one more bishie character :p and think so no love story in this season which is kinda cool lool (:

@Saga.. you mean Hakuouki Reimeiroku? hrmm it's on episode 2 and still going on , dont think so it's an OVA (:

looool my noodle :PPPPPPPPP

I don't think its an OVA either, the only OVA that there is is Hakuoki Summary, and now I understand the definition of OVA xD I got pretty confused. Wikipedia says that the new season is just a TV anime

DAMN, I already were in love with those hot guys, but now I won't be able to EVER forget their hotness *__*

Holy shit, this gif made me scared !!! damn...........

tumblr_m70r3oZXJZ1r71d63o1_500.gif

That made me die a little inside.

Here's something to make you feel better. xD

tumblr_m7d8xo9toD1rtbbr6o1_250.gif

• Like 1

@My noodle... funny? looool you are weird one for sure

@Earlgrey.. I was looking at the gifs in tumblr then saw this one , I was staring it since damn dude was staring me in this gif then started move and it made me damn scared I mean so suddenly >.