I'm "Accounting" On You, RP (Yujiko x Gin, Private)

Yujiko

"so this is what lovers do,...i've seen this in movies and stuff but the real thing seemed so different, " Masamune thought of himself. Responded Byakko's kiss with a passion, all you could hear was the slight moan of Masamune. Byakko's eyes are drawing Masamune in, looking at the other.

"this is the man who's touching me now, his skin, his feel, his everything... i'm gonna have it." only thoughts were created, Masumune stared at Byakko, this time fiercely.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yujiko

• gin

Byakko grinned at the stare, sliding down Masamune's body, to where his head and the other's waist were at level. The older moved his body between the other's legs, gently gliding his hands against Masamune's thighs. Skillfully, Byakko unbuttoned Masamune's trousers with his teeth. Both his hands expertly pulling the clothing down the younger's legs, and tossing them elsewhere. Teasingly, the elder kiss and nibbled around the brim of the boxer that were the only keep from devouring his new prey.

"kuuu*, s--ttop teasi--hnng... m--me there," a lewd voice was heard from Masamune, he then immediately covered his mouth. As Byakko nibbled his boxers intensely, he can no longer stop his luscious desire. Trying to halt his lewd noises, he looked at his lover teary-eyed.

Looking up to see the face of the teary younger, Byakko grinned, running his thumb across the other's cheek. "Fine, Fine, Fine." Slowly pulling the boxers off the other, Byakko kissed and licked down the revealed skin. Tossing the boxers elsewhere, mindlessly, the older licked tip of Masamune's member. Sliding it into his mouth, Byakko engulfed Masamune, swirling his tongue around the heated skin, moving his head back and forth.

Shocked of what's happening, Masamune yanked and shivered. "oi ... that's dirty, " he said with huffing sounds. He could feel his thing getting hard. The touch of Byakko's tounge aroused him more with pleasure's that's utterly inexplicable . It was undeniably the most embarassing thing he had done yet the most satisfying he could recieve. To control his voice no more... he moaned with pleasure.

Closing his eyes, shivering , he climaxed.

Licking his lips, Byakko grinned. "That was awfully quick..." He crawled up to be level with Masamune's face, pressing his liups to his lovers. "This is good for now..." The words were seductively velvet. "So... How was being pleasure by a man...? Hmm...?" His tone rang of snake-like joy.

Masumune grabbed some tissue and wipe Byakko's face. "..... why do i get this feeling that you're somewhat bullying me.?? Asking those questions and stuff," Masamune continued wiping him, gently.

He grabbed his garments that were scattered all over the floor and one-by-one wore them and also handed Byakko's clothes to him. Fixing his clothes he said to the other "Shall we have dinner, i'm starving," he complained touching his belly.

A deep chuckle fell from his lips," Maybe~" the idea of food did sound good," As you wish~ What would you like to eat?"

"i'd like to eat some pasta, if that's fine with you...," He said while looking at the kitchen searching for the ingredients of the meal.