I'm "Accounting" On You, RP (Yujiko x Gin, Private)

Yujiko

animeGuyWithTiger.jpg?=123

[Name]

Byakko Ryoushi

[Age]

[Eyes]

Sky blue

[Hair]

Jet Black

[Other]

Wears glasses

[Job]

Accounting

[Personality]

Outgoing, kind, and polite in appearance- Byakko is a secretively devious sadist. He pretends to be all nice in chummy, but then when you're alone with him- 'the jig is up'. He is very serious, blunt, and forward- he doesn't really have a sexuality- and doesn't care who he does it with or dates- Byakko doesn't show much emotion when alone.

[Likes]

Cigarettes, Alcohol, Obedience, and Tormenting People

[Dislikes]

Disobedience, Rejection, Being Denied of Something, and most people.

• Like 1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yujiko

• gin

406283_493993173950244_118958127_n.jpg

Rihito Masamune (24)

stands 5'9 ft.

dark yellow eye color

blonde hair

a private accountant at a certain company.

introvert, silent and diligent

likes reading books and listening to classical music

hates lazy, arrogant and most of all domineering people

He has a single condominium at the busiest part of the town. Living alone in a huge condominium he usually eats in the restaurant since cooking is not his forte. He rarely have the time to do recreational activities. Though he's not stoic looking he really takes life seriously. He always give extra effort in every job that is assigned to him.

-It was early, the sun was rising and the cars were humming along the busy streets. Traffic wasn't nearly as bad in the early mornings as they were later in the mornings. Byakko hit his steering wheel cursing at the person that had just cut him off- oh what it took out of him not to ram his car into the others.

-About ten minutes later, Byakko arrived at work- ready to go- prepared for the day. Strutting into the office build he put on his golden smile and greeted everyone as he walk to the elevator. Pressing his floor number he sighed, no one else was in the elevator- he had time to relax until he got to his floor.

-The 'ding' of the elevator didn't phase Byakko as he stepped out on the floor- heading in the direction of the cubical that was given to him. He glanced to his left to see that the new guy wasn't in yet, he had blonder hair- surely he was some sort of mixed blood- his hair being so bright. Shaking his head, Byakko sat down in his seat, getting perpared for the day to start.

• Like 1

"darn it~!" as rihito constantly said in his mind, not forgiving himself to be almost late at such a day due to those traffic jam in the streets. He immediately parked his car and walk fast as he could towards the building. After arriving at the 5th floor... "Good morning masamune-san," an office clerk greeted him but as usual he did not even noticed it due to his panic and fear of being late. "Geez, Masamune completely ignores us, he's such a prick.!" the woman gossiped at each other.

He put his bag and a couple of folders in the table, after a short moment of panting he immediately sat down and get his work started, he must not let a single minute gone to waste for such an act.

Hearing the women and ruckus beside him, Byakko stood, leaning over the top of his cubical, grinning at the co-worker. "You know, we have another 10 minutes before we start, right? The manager changed the clocks on the wall to make people think they're late- just check your watch... He said he would at the last meeting after complaining that no one listens to him." After his brief, reassuring enlightenment, Byakko sat back down in his chair, beginning to twirl it around out of boredom- whatever expression he had fading as he stared at the floor.

Rihito just stared at his co-worker who seemed really obnoxious. He then looked at his watch while the other party was staring at the floor. "you're right," he replied shortly without even staring at the person who enlightened him with such an information. Rihito seemed to be occupied these days, recently having mistakes again and again. It was probably stress pilling up for working overtime.

He clears his throat and resumed his work.

Byakko twirled back around in his chair and slid up to his desk nonchalantly. "I'm always right," It bothered him that the other worked so diligently- standing he walked over to the bathroom.

Upon walking back, he saw his neighboring co-worker hard at work. he walked behind him and leaned against the cubical wall. "Masamune-san, why do you work so much all the time? You're always the last to leave- and I never see you at the get togethers..."

Rihito gave Byakko the annoyed look. "Was prying into the affair of others really fun to do??," Rihito said while grabbing some documents. "if it's not work matters, please do refrain from talking to me'" he walked towards the other side of the office to pass his daily reports of financial statements.

"workers these days.. tsk* does not even take their job seriously." he mutter discontentedly.

It took all of Byakko not to jump the other and start beating him. Walking towards Masamune, Byakko to a hold of his co-workers collar-" Insult me to my face." He demand- this wasn't the normal Ryoushi-kun everyone knew, he facial expressions were different, completely. "I dare you, Worm- Insult me to my face-" A second later, his eyes widen, he had just realized what he had done. Letting go of the other, he smiled. "I'm just kidding, Masamune-san. But, I am ranked number one in our division. So, just check before you insult someone- okay?" His genuinely fake smile never faltered as he began to walk away- I can't believe what I almost did-... I would have been REALLY fun though...

"What was that just now? He's giving me shivers down to my spine," Masamune thought ..he was in shocked of what happened and never expected that Ryoushi's anger was such easy to spill. He straightened his wrinkled collar..and stared at Ryoushi. "That was not a joke...i can ascertain to that," he thought.

"Sorry to offend you Ryoushi-san ." Masamune apologized. He knew that if he won't apologize to what he had said, it'll just add fuel to fire and cause another commotion. He hated to be noticed that's why he apologized, sat down and continue working. But on his thoughts, what happened now will forever be a puzzle on his mind.

Lunch time rolled around and Byakko stretched he arms out. I'm hungry... I should make amends at take Masamune out for lunch- "Hey, Masamune-san? I'm sorry about earlier, how about I take you out for lunch as an apology, aye?" For your own good you better say yes... The questioning man hovered over the cubical wall, grinning a stupid grin.

"Soooooo- What do you say? Lunch starts in a few minutes~"

"There he goes again, won't he leave me alone...?" he had thought and sighed. "Ah," masamune agreed while clearing his table and then walked together with ryoushi towards the cafeteria. A seemingly forceful invitation kept masamune accompany ryoushi in his lunch break..confusing him on how this man can easily change his emotions in just a blink of an eye. As they ventured the hall, not a single conversation had been made. Masamune while walking was rather tight lipped.

"So... Why are always so anti-social?" The grinning man looked to the other. He wanted to get to know why this person defied everything Byakko stood for- Obedient yet Disobedient- this drove Byakko's mind crazy.

A sigh left his lips, and his smile faded- his aura changed as he slipped his hands into his pockets. It was the same aura as before when he went off on Masamune. Byakko's eyes looked to the side glancing at Masamune- a smirk rose to his cheeks- and not a normal one, it was devious.

"Anti-social huh??" masamune chuckled as if he could not answer Byakko's question. He noticed something was off between byakko's reactions. He pretended not to notice Byakko's gaze. "What would you like to eat?, my treat...a token of apology, i guess." Masamune diverted as he searched in his pocket his wallet.

"This person is really weird, why is he smirking? he's freaking me out!," masamune thought.

"If you want to, I was gonna buy for almost punching you- but okay." Nonchalant, he was playing a game- and he knew no one would be able to tell.

"All I have to do is get him to go to a mixer, get him drunk go to my place, and have my way- then holding such a thing over his head, he will obey me entirely- not only but seeing him being pained by the fact I have something over his head will be a treat~" He thought to himself quietly as his expressions dropped to a gloomy state.

" that would be a problem, if you've punched me." Masamune somewhat smiled.

They've eaten their lunch quietly.The cafeteria was noisy and only the two of them remained silent. Masamune would occasionally looks at the clock at the wall in case not to be late at the afternoon shift. "I guess i'll be going first then ."he said as he grabbed his tray and put it on the trolleys.

"Okay, see you later- Oh, wait!" He said bring his tray to the trolley as well," Would you like to go out drinking tonight? Nothing to late." He said with a smile, the same he usually had. "Why didn't I think of going out to a bar sooner?" His thought were deluded with lewd images.

"I've always wanted to get to know you- Everyone around here things you work to much and that you need to loosen up- but I think you just need a little push in getting to know people- trust me it nice when people say good morning and mention how much fun they had with you the night before~"

Masamune had a long pause still deciding whether to come or not. He would really like to decline Byakko's offer, but he already knew that he'll just keep bugging him until the end.

"I'll probably come, if i have some time," Masamune scratches his head and looked at Byakko. "Let me warn you first, I am indeed a boring person so don't blame me if you'll eventually get bored." Masamune added. He did not expect to have a normal conversation with Byakko, "I'll just accompany him, and leave in a few minutes" he said in his mind.

"He thinks he's boring? huh. Well, at least he agreed..." his thoughts returned to a appropriate level. "I meet you out front after work~" Byakko said softly.

--After Work--

Byakko awaited outside, waving goodbye to all his other co-workers. He would check he watch every few minutes. Swinging his hips in boredom, his hand were in his pockets. It must have been an hour past clock-out. But, he didn't care- Byakko didn't mind time to himself, he enjoyed not having to lie every second of his personality.

Masamune arrived at the ground floor. "It's almost 10:00 p.m, hmm what shall i eat??" Masamune said while grabbing the keys and started to enter his car. As he started the engines,he noticed that Byakko was patiently waiting at him outside. "Woah! the drinking session! I nearly forgot.," he said and stopped the car.

He almost forgot that they had already planned going for a drink. Hurriedly, he approached the waiting Byakko. " Sorry for the wait!" Masamune said.

"It's fine~ Busy bodies forget things easily." A smile rose to Byakko's cheeks. "I guess we're taking your car then?" He leaned a little to the side glancing at the humming car. "Nice car..." He said smiling again. "Well- you pick the bar and I'll buy~" Walking to Masamune's car he climbed into the passenger side. "It's getting late, so if you don't want to be home to late then let's get going~"

"I'll take that as a compliment...," Masamune said with a serious face, he then entered the car. As they traveled in the streets Masamune just randomly picked a bar since it's his first time going. "Is it ok here right? , just go first inside and i'll park the car," he said.

"let's just get over with this one swiftly," he said in his mind, since he was dead tired and hungry at the same time.

Gritting his teeth he smiled, Masamune's dominance angering him further. "Whatever you say~" A fake smile came to his lips as he crawl out of the car. He began walking into the bar.

"Hey Etsushi, Get me two beers..." Byakko drinks often and so he has been to most of the bars in this region- he is pretty well known. Taking a seat he awaited patiently for the other.

"I would like to take one beer, " Masamune asked. Masamune decided not to drink too much since he can't really handle alcohol well. Even only one glass of a strong alcoholic drink makes him drunk.

"Pretty know the bartender huh?"Masamune asked while drinking his beer. Masamune while looking at the entire place was kinda happy since it has an old vintage design kind of bar. He kept quiet after asking since he does not know how to fire up conversations, he just waited for Byakko to speak.

"So..." Byakko takes a swig of his beer," Why don't like talking to people at work...?" Looking at the other, he waited patiently for him to reply. "I don't mean to pry- but you seem like a really nice guy is why I'm asking."

After a few moments Byakko was on his second drink. It wasn't doing much, so after the second he decided he'd get saki- he was never one to try and stay sober.